San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Operation: Marcab Invasion Post Raid Reports

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

Operation: Marcab Invasion Post Raid Reports Empty
PostSubject: Operation: Marcab Invasion Post Raid Reports   Operation: Marcab Invasion Post Raid Reports EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:28 am

If you got em, post em here! I'll be making the Marcab Invasion area of the site a huge documentary of sorts about how this was pulled off and sharing individual stories and the like.

Backstory and Preview Night

You guys have no idea how close the plug came to being pulled on the entire thing, many, MANY times.

When the whole Anonymous movement was taking place globally and it looked like a long campaign, several different factions announced long term plans for outreach events over what will become known as the Summer of Lulz, July specifically. Euroanons (London especially) made plans to fly Mark Bunker and Tory Christman out for the global protest on the 12th, and WashingtonDC anons were rallying the entire eastern seaboard of the United States into a march on the national mall. The western US had been enturbulating nonstop in San Diego, Los Angeles, and San Francisco, but we didn't have any large outreach event planned so far.

A few people had made threads on Enturbulation on the subject of Anonymous doing something at Comic-Con, although nothing really materialized. Anonymous, in the spirit of doing, instead of coaching, made me think "Well, how would a raid work at Comic-Con?"

Comic-Con has over 125,000 people from all over the globe attend and is one of the largest gatherings of comics, pop media, and fandom in the Western Hemisphere. San Diego itself is packed with tourists during this weekend as well. In short, it's one of the most concentrated gatherings with the ability to reach people globally. San Diego anons are resourceful but there was no way we could pull it off without help from Anonymous members globally.

A plan was hammered out that could reach the most amount of people with the least amount of funds. I met with Enturbulation Staff about the possibility of a donation drive in May, in order to raise funds to reach people here at the Convention in July. The plan was approved for there to be a link on the website to the Marcab Invasion and for me to post a thread. These were done.

As far as the site itself, I had already set up the site for the San Diego Anonymous cell, and decided instead of creating a new website, to put the Invasion on the San Diego website. Paypal was set up with an anonymous widget so anyone could donate. And people did. I was amazed seeing it happen. A few other Anon cells linked to it. We also took IRL donations at FairGameStop and Sea Argh.

I had also not seen a store out there that sold proper Anony-gear, so a lot of work also went into creating the Cafepress store, with the funds from it going to fund the Marcab Invasion, for people that didn't want to flat out donate but wanted some cool gear. And it is all incredibly sexy. Razz

Behind the scenes, I was working with several members of Comic-Con staff to get it off the ground. The original plan was to do a table drop of youfoundthecards on the freebie table, with a handout along the registration lines. Donations were pouring in, and we found a printer that was semi-local that would work with us.

We got the word back from Comic-Con staff that youfoundthecard was a no go. Activist causes cannot be promoted at Comic-Con, but there is a loophole. If you’re promoting an activist cause via a comic, film, or other form of pop media that Comic-Con celebrates, then that is okay.

Looks like the original assessment of creating a new website had to be revisited. A few people on Enturbulation had been making beautiful artwork for the cause, and there had been a few aborted comic book attempts.

Once again, why not?

After another week of hard work getting everything set up, San Diego launched You Found The Comic - Anonymous Comics, and promoted a Comic Jam for all the members of Anonymous with artistic abilities that wanted to pick up a pen for the cause. We hope to have issue #0 completed soon by the end of August.

We finally got approval on the card design, since it was promoting a comic.
Mark Bunker, aka Wise Beard Man, loved the idea, and made a video promoting it which pushed our donations even higher – a large part of what we received was because of this video. Everyone involved wishes to give him our sincere thanks.

The final plan had four operations to it – one main one, with the other three operations being diversions to keep the Scientologists at the convention busy.

Main plan – freebie table drop of tens of thousands of youfoundthecomic postcards
Diversion 1 – Youfoundthecard drop outside and inside the convention
Diversion 2 – Raid on the org Saturday night
Diversion 3 – Actual visible Anon protest outside the con by the trolley station. These last two were what was hopefully going to divert Scientologist attention the most.

The order went to the printer the week before, rushed. The last few days leading up to the Invasion were torture. Scientology knew we were doing something. We knew they would pull several things that weekend. But what? All of us, especially myself, were walking on eggshells.

Tuesday rolls around and we go drive about eight hours to pick up the cards. When they wheeled out the pallet stacked tall, to see all the hard effort of the last few months come to fruition…it was amazing. We dropped off the first batch of cards at the convention then went home for a much needed drink.

Then Wednesday rolls around. The first day of the convention, and the first indirect skirmish. I parked myself down by the grassy area on the south side of the convention center, where the line started to wrap around all the way to the back of the Convention. I met up with DCSF and handed out about 2000 youfoundthecards in less than an hour before security came up to me.

Overall, it wasn’t too bad. DCSF had wandered off handing out cards and I called her and told her to stop, and she got the hint to not come back while I was talking with security.

The “official” story that he told me was that “someone” had visited youfoundthecard in line using a blackberry or iPhone or something and was shocked at the “religious hatred and bigotry” involved, specifically, the cartoon parodying the mac VS pc commercials where linux gets beaten with a baseball bat. Now, I knew this was BS as you had to link through alot of places on YFTC to get there. I knew we would be found out, but I didn’t think it would be that fast. I unmasked to speak with him and we talked for quite a while about what it was, what we were doing, and the fact we had set up something on the freebie table that was approved by the convention.

Any guesses as to “who” was complaining?

I had to explain that while I was not the site administrator on youfoundthecard, I WAS the admin for youfoundthecomic, and I knew for a fact there was absolutely no objectionable content unless someone had hacked my site in the last three hours. He was on his radio for a bit, determining what to do with me, and overall, was very polite and neutral. I would have rather dealt with him than with the harbor police.

Apparently, I wasn’t allowed to hand anything out there in the grassy area. Comic-Con annexed that property for the first time this year, using it for line control. Previous demonstrations had gone on there in the past, so I thought we were fine to hand out items along anyone in that area. This was an honest point of confusion. And no, Scilons had nothing to do with this - it was merely an unplanned coincidence.

Long story short, we met with Anonilate who had gone down the line, simply to make sure he wasn’t handing out anything, and spent a few HOURS doing damage control. I finally explained to security that I wasn’t aware there was an issue with us handing out cards where we were, and that in order to make his job and everyone’s life easier, we would change our plans and only hand things out at the north end of the center and over by the trolley station, off of Convention Center property. The other reason I wanted to do this was because I didn’t want to run the risk of the freebie table postcards getting pulled since the design was identical.

He agreed that was the best solution and thanked me for being open and honest with him. I shook his hand, and myself and the other anon went inside to get our badges. Afterwards, I spent some time talking with Metro police to let them know what we were doing, that we were going to be in there, and finding out what we could and couldn’t do while at the trolley station.

The plans were updated that night on our forums and IRC. The security guard had made things very clear – if he found us on convention property handing out stuff, our badges would be confiscated and we would be removed from convention center grounds, and the postcards would be pulled from the table. No plan survives first contact with the enemy, so we went to plan B, which we had in place for a while in the event that things weren’t going to go as planned (they never do).

So we had our first battle against Scientologists trying to manipulate Comic-Con staff that weekend, and it was the first of several. I went home and got some sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Marcab Invasion Post Raid Reports   Operation: Marcab Invasion Post Raid Reports EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:30 am

Thursday

On Thursday, I met with EpicFawkesGuy, and we handed out THOUSANDS of cards in an hour down by the trolley station. People recognized us instantly with cries of “We love you Anonymous!” We posed for pictures, people said they saw us in Maxim, and they were taking our cards faster than anyone else’s. We only found maybe a dozen of them on the ground – that was IT.

After we handed them out for a while, we decided to pack it in and go see the con. We wandered around for a bit and did indeed check out Galaxy Press’s booth – nobody there looked too happy, alas, but things were about to get undoubtedly worse for them that weekend.

Then we had round 2 with the Scientologists.

I made sure to drop by the freebie table every hour or so (the volunteers working there were perplexed because the cards were going faster than anything else on the table – they blew through OVER NINE THOUSAND on Thursday alone)

Finally, early afternoon, I went back up there, and no cards were to be found. There’s no way they ran out that quickly…was there foul play?

Talking with one of the people there confirmed my suspicions. The VP of Comic-Con had personally came up to the table, and told them to pull them all because they had received nonstop calls and complaints about the content of the cards. I immediately asked who I could appeal the decision to, and was directed all around the con. Frustrated, I called my contact on the CCI staff.

Long story short, things were resolved and the cards were put back on the table within about an hour. Apparently, nobody who was “complaining” bothered to check out the site – with absolutely no bigotry or hatred on it nor linked through it. Rumor had it Moxon was involved somehow in that little skirmish, trying to get them pulled.

Scientologists 0, Anon 2.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Marcab Invasion Post Raid Reports   Operation: Marcab Invasion Post Raid Reports EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:37 am

Friday

Friday, shit hit the fan.

First of all, I had my wallet stolen on Thursday evening. Then on the way to the convention my cooling fan failed in my car, and it was overheating. Right as I was pulling into the parking spot, my radiator exploded.

Scientologists 0, Anon 2, Murphey’s Law 2

So, we were unable to hand out any YFTCs on Friday due to that unfortunate circumstance, a setback. I had tried to plan for every contingency but I didn’t think my wallet and my car would be out of commission. Crying or Very sad Another drop was made at the freebie table however, and apparently I heard a few Anons were handing out stuff by the Marriot and trolley although I was never able to confirm.

Then something interesting happened. I was by the freebie table, and two people dressed in black came up and said they were with Convention Center security – and to pull all the youfoundthecomic cards. It was pure coincidence that I was there when this happened. What followed was an intense argument between me, the freebie table volunteer, and the two “security guards.” They said they had orders to pull them, and I told the person at the freebie table that this had happened yesterday, and the VP of the con had personally approved them to be out. This went around for a while until he agreed, and I asked the Scientolog- I mean, “security” people, to show their Convention Center identification – since their shirts didn’t have the embroidered logo that all the con security did. I got some insanely dirty looks, and the both walked off.

I saw one of them at the Galaxy Press booth later that day. Surprise, Surprise.

Scientologists 0, Anon 3, Murphey’s Law 2

Then I was an idiot and stopped to pose in costume for a few people in a group. Our bags got mixed up and suddenly, no more cellphone.

Scientologists 0, Anon 3, Murphey’s Law 3

The rest of the day for me personally involved getting my car towed to a nearby mechanic, getting a ride home, and trying to figure out frantically how to get the other cards down. Thanks Nancy, I wouldn't have survived that day without ya.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Marcab Invasion Post Raid Reports   Operation: Marcab Invasion Post Raid Reports EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 11:49 am

Saturday, Sunday, and Conclusion

Saturday! DCSF to the rescue! She offered to pick me up and took the rest of the cards for the freebie table along with me, and we went down to the con. Apparently, there were a few Anons there waiting for me and DCSF made the card drop while myself and another Anon made another drop of >9000 cards for the freebie table after much confusion and physical pain. Barb was there handing out cards dressed as Xenu, there were other anons, the names of which I have no idea except for Anonilate and Obamanon, and they were going through them faster than they could hand them out. There were LA Anons down there that day too but I couldn't keep track of everything that was going on.

They went like crazy the entire day and we had no more encounters with Scientology, Although I did notice one more thing that day.

There were a ton of people that were selling V masks at the con. And anyone who walked by the Galaxy Press booth with one on or on the back of their head was photographed by a woman in a green shirt and long hair with an iPhone trying to get their badge. I saw it happen with about ten people as I loitered at a booth across from theirs. I hope she had enough memory in that thing because there were hundreds of people wearing them. There were also a few people there from the CoS of San Diego manning the booth.

They were also giving “free” decks of playing cards, but you had to sign up with your name and address to get them. There weren’t many takers.

Sunday, I ended up violently sick so I wasn't able to go to the con, but with DSCF having the rest of the cards, and all the business cards in the hands of the other anons, I felt the invasion was in good hands.

Last night, we ended up with a few boxes of postcards left over. They’ll be going to Los Angeles, Las Vegas, and San Francisco to help with their efforts at conventions up there.

Tens of thousands of people were reached and I had to buy more bandwidth for the site. Now it’s time to focus on the comic.

Scientology – you tried every dirty tactic you could to try and stop this operation but you failed. We reached more people at the convention than you could possibly have hoped to with Galaxy Press. Nobody was buying LRH books and the only things you could have hoped to accomplish there was getting fresh WOG info for your mailing list. Enjoy the amount of money you spent, money that you won't be getting back, thanks to our efforts.

Anonymous – there is no way this would have happened without you. For two months, you guys donated, you helped at the convention, and kept us going here. I damn near killed myself trying to organize this. You guys helped us pull off the largest outreach drive so far in all of Chanology, and the results were amazing. So many people were educated about the dangers of the cult, and people responded to us very well.

Post your experiences at Comic-Con here. There’s far too many experiences from Anon that weekend to turn it into one post.
Back to top Go down
Sakujo
OT 3
Sakujo

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Marcab Invasion Post Raid Reports   Operation: Marcab Invasion Post Raid Reports EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:38 pm

Beautiful, battle won.

My friends and I almost skipped the freebie table, but so glad that the card caught my eye.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Marcab Invasion Post Raid Reports   Operation: Marcab Invasion Post Raid Reports EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:08 am

ComiCon from the street; DAY 1

I was to meet a friend here around 11:00 am Thursday morning. The plan, trolley down to the Comicon and enturbulate, hand out cards, and have fun.

Foiled plan was foiled when a tractor trailer jacknifed across all four lanes of I-5 south, the main artery from LA to San Diego, causing a huge traffic jam stretching from Dana Point to
Oceanside. She left Orange County at 10:00 and didn't roll in here until around 4:30 pm!

After kicking back a while to consume vitamin water and let her unwind, we walked to the
trolley and headed downtown with a wheeled cart loaded with water, cards, and a big sign that

said:
GALAXY PRESS=
SCIENTOLOGY=
HURTS FAMILIES

I'd heard that the scilons had bawwwed to the Convention Center, getting our usual spot on city property "closed for traffic control." Oh, please. Like that's gonna stop anonymous? People were swarming the streets, Batmen, space hookers, some Indiana Jones, weaboos, and the most excellent Superman and Jean Luc Picard you ever saw off-screen. Those guys had amazing resemblances to the actors! And there were thousands of other visitors, literally thousands. We set up at the foot of 5th Ave. which is the main thoroughfare between the Gaslamp Quarter and the convention center on the other side of the trolley tracks. Every time the light changed at Harbor Drive, hundreds of people would pass us and our sign.

I was dressed as Pirate Anonymous, while my friend opted for the classic black suit and red tie.

A few impressions of our day:
We handed out a lot of cards warning that Galaxy Press was Scientology. I bet they get sick of being asked about Xenu.

We were right near a Channel 10 ABC news vehicle. Watch for anonymous to pop up in the
background behind some interviews...

A black woman strolled by and gave us the Fresh Prince rap as she passed, getting a cheer and thumbs up from anon.

A couple of guys asked us "What is the game?" immediately making me lose it. I pointed out that he lost the game too.

Some people mistook us for V For Vendetta fans. I'm a fan, but we weren't V. However, this
time, those people were in the minority.

Many, many people wanted pix of us, with us, or us and our sign. Now I know how it feels to be a celebrity. A few times, so many people stopped to photograph us, they caused a logjam in the flow of foot traffic. "You're going on my blog," is something I didn't get tired of hearing.
Think about it...dozens of blogs with pix of anonymous and our sign! You have to appreciate the exposure. It's huge!

A few people stopped to tell us how much they appreciated us being out there. Some were
downright effusive in their praise, shook our hands, and said anonymous is their hero.
Aww, shucks. We're just havin lulz, amirite?

Quite a few foreign visitors stopped for pictures and a card. Wherever they were from; Europe, Asia, whatever, they know about Scientology! Amazing! (well, not really. Global raids and all that.)

People would sidle up and ask if we were from /b/. Kids, mostly. One asked why the chans
were down. I said it was Evil Anonymous, like in Bizarro World. I don't know if that's true, but I thought it was funny.

Many, many people gave us thumbs up as they walked past, saying, "Yeah!" or "right on!"
(those were mostly old hippies for the latter.) Some people yelled out, "YEAH!
ANONYMOUS!"
Gratifying.

We stayed out there for probably four hours, until the foot traffic was thinned out, probably
close to 8:30. We then decided to grab a bite and a refreshing beverage on the street, stealth picket style.

As we passed this cafe/wine bar, I heard, "YOU LOST THE GAME!" There were our friends
from earlier. There was an open table next to them on the patio, so we slithered on in.

Turns out they were part of an independent media group doing random interviews on the streets during Comicon. So....Anonymous granted an interview.

It was a total win, two of us, and thousands of people streaming past. We talked to a lot of
people, bandied memes around, and finished up with a media connection and delicious caek in muffin form.

DAYS 2-3:

Greetings from sunny San Diego! Friday's enturbulation was strange. Anonymous' car blew a radiator hose at the bracket, and his cell phone was nearly dead. Another anon asked me to go down with mine so our brother would not be stranded.

Found anon, who was wearing a wig that reminded me of Kirstie Alley. I bought a couple of tasty beverages and waited for arrangements to be made. Then I had a few hours to kill, so masked up and started handing out YFTC downtown, solo. Couldn't find any SD anons on the street and had no sign, but it didn't matter. Gave away lots of cards, and had my picture taken with Kit, the talking car from Nightrider. No idea how to get a copy. Things finally came together with finding a garage in the area and a tow truck that arrived 20 minutes before that gate in the garage closed. That was about it for Friday.

Yesterday Xenu met up in the a.m. with four SD anons and a big box of cards. It was thankfully overcast and cool, so rubber head wasn't a steam room where you take off the mask later and your head has shrunk to the size of an apple. We split into two groups; a couple took the trolley station area to the north and I stayed around at the base of 5th Ave by the Gaslamp Quarter sign. We handed out hundreds of cards by saying "We are Anonymous, as seen in this month's Maxim," and "Scientology is a destructive cult. They want your money." People going into the con got, "Galaxy Press is Scientology." Quite a few people stopped to ask about that. They might have been urged to ask them about Xenu, I don't recall. Many, many people wanted their picture taken with Xenu. We had the sign from Thursday, which will show up in sites all over teh internets! I made sure to hold up the YFTC card with the anon logo on it. Viral as hell! As before, a lot of people thanked us for being out there. I thought I spotted one of the scilons with a camera from comicon three years ago. I could be wrong, as I was looking out through a purple plastic bubble eye and a pirate patch over the other eye hole where the eyepiece fell out and got stepped on. The patch had a grill in it so I could see out somewhat.

Xenu was photographed with a motor officer who was handling traffic at that intersection. We talked bikes (BMWs, of course) and motorcycling. He was really enjoying the day. We were joined later on by another anon, and our two northern rangers came back to replenish their card supply, as they'd run out. I stayed the course for four hours, as we had no backup. SD Anonymous did not deliver, except for the four dedicated lads who did show up.
I swung by the org on my way home; the barriers were up, but haphazardly assembled. They're either getting lazy or didn't believe we'd appear later and had plans to disassemble them. It looked really professional, all sloppy panels leaning up against each other at crazy angles. </sarcasm>

Went home to chill for a while, then heard from LAanon that they had landed in town, or finished their seminars at the con, and were ready to enturbulate. Left Xenu home, grabbed mask and fedora, headed back down the hill. We finally met up at the base of 5th Ave again. I'd left the sign with the anons earlier, so we just had this big box of cards to hand out. Again, I saw lots of people with V masks who weren't anonymous. In fact, a booth was selling them for $12 in the con, two booths down from Galaxy Press.

It seemed that people were eager to ignore us, but still our supply of cards kept dwindling. My most effective call out was, "Scientology bad, Anonymous good." Because "Anonymous is less bad" was too many words.
It's understandable, there were shills thrusting marketing crap at people on the sidewalk; cards, tote bags, (mine broke) usb flashcards, and all kinds of advertising materials. After three days of this, people become tired of collecting all this stuff that is 99% shit. I did get a couple of free comic books and a usb card. Mudkips and Blvd joined me, Teq, and Rule22, but where was SD anon? No second shift?

Rule was quite impressed by the nerdrush as the con closed the exhibition hall at 7:00pm.
Our card dispensing stats improved as hordes of weaboos, pedrobears, warriors and whatsits streamed past. I gave a quick web interview about Galaxy Press, and why they were there, and why they probably shouldn't have been. Mudkips said they were giving out decks of playing cards based on LRH fiction; the catch was you hadda give them your name and address. I hope nobody gave them their real contact info, as you know where that leads. The Eternal Mailing List you can never get off of. They will receive CO$ literature for the next billion years. Teq handed out a whole stack of postcard sized cards harvested from the freebie table, and, while it seemed distribution was slow, I kept running out of handfuls of cards. I went over to talk to the motor officer to say, "Hi, it's me again!" and he said, "You are a woman of many faces." He said he enjoyed working this event, that anonymous seemed to be having fun and were nice and well-behaved. He told me about one convention, the first big biotech event in town, where the PD knew a group of eco-terrorists was planning to cause disruption and chaos. SDPD put the hammer down so hard, they bawwwwed to the city because they couldn't "express themselves." They didn't even bother showing up at the next one. That's a good thing, because they express themselves by burning cars and smashing windows. Several people stopped to take pictures of anonymous and the beautiful BMW motorcycle. And the nice policeman in his stylish helmet. Yeah, we talked about motorcycles again. That's what happens when bike lovers get together. He got ready to leave about the same time we were packing up, and another police car pulled up alongside and waved at me. LA anon was impressed. "The cops know you and seem to like you!" Yeah, I think they like anonymous much better than the Scilons, who waste their time with nuisance complaints on a daily basis. If we're not there, they whine about the homeless. Can't they just go out and tell them they can't sit on their property? And what's up with that, denying a poor homeless guy a shady spot to rest for a bit? Some humanitarians, eh!

Rule had a probably Scilon sighting, a guy in a green shirt with a camera across the street. Rule had walked past him, and the guy real quick snapped his photo, so Rule reciprocated. Green Shirt and a woman were just loitering across the street for the longest time, so I finally crossed the street to the east of them, walked down the sidewalk and passed right in front, looking him right in the face as I did so, murmuring, "expect us." Cold, man. That dude's eyes were cold, his face closed up like that look prisoners learn to acquire in jail.

As we were getting ready to leave, Internet Tough Guy stopped to chat. He'd just gotten off work, but we can expect him in August.

Then we went to the Hard Rock Cafe, and were joined by ath and kone. When we finally got into the VIP room thanks to Rule, I was glad to sit down and order a margarita. Heaven! I hadn't eaten all day, had to make the most of the opportunity the comicon offers, with too few SDanons to take a break. That was the best margarita evar! Plus the cheezburger was fantastic as well. The party broke around 11:00, and I faded into the night with my swag, which includes a deck of LRH playing cards. THANKS, ANON! <G> I LOVE THEM!!!

That is all.

DAY 4:

"If you were really from the internet, you would say you were from the interwebs."
--pimply fat chick

That was us being exposed as phonies downtown at Comicon, delivered to us by someone who looked like she really did live in a basement and seldom moving out of her computer chair; feeding on a solid stream of random snacks either salty or sweet, but fatty as hell as the gang of pustules marring her wide, earnest, glasses-encrusted face attested to the state of her skin as UnClear. After she waddled away, having delivered her devastating computer expertise, I looked at Obamanon and we both broke out laughing.

I was back on the street this morning outside the Con at 11, Obamanon joined me at 11:30, parking being what is was. And what it was, of course, was a nightmare, unless you ride a
motorcycle. I parked 2 blocks away and could have gotten closer.

Anyway, Anonymous today, wearing my SCIENTOLOGY KILLS shirt, which worked just fine while waiting for Obamanon to show up with the sign. I had about a quarter box of YFTC, and quickly began handing them out. People seemed more interested today, for some reason.

At one point, a homeless guy engaged Obamanon in a discussion about Narconon, which he'd been through at some point in his wretched life. Scars and track marks on his arm suggests he is not one of Narconon's "70% success rate" stories. He told us a guy going through the program with him had a heart attack during the Purif. I think that's what he said, maybe Obamanon can verify it.

Some very Scilon-ish guy walked past us very closely, giving us what I am certain was the Scilon Death Stare. Also, somebody chucked a piece of used gum around where we were standing. I put a piece of paper over it. That's consistant with juvenile Scilon behavior. I'm not saying it was them, I'm just saying it's the kind of doofoid thing they do.

Today I found out that the ice cream truck playing the stupid X-Files ripoff music was giving away Free Ice Cream, so we had us sum. It was tasty Drumsticks which I liek very much.

Handed out a lot of cards, got our picture taken many times, and I gave a quick interview about GaLAXy Press and the reason they were at the Con. Well, nobody really knows. If they had the brains God gave seafood, they'd know that the majority of ComiCon visitors are geeks, nerds, and internet dwellers who know all about their stupid scam. A passing Anonymous fan gave me a pass to the Con, but I had to go celebrate a family birthday, so I gave it to Obamanon. Besides, my name isn't James and I don't think I can pass.

So, we broke camp at 1:30 and I headed out. It's over...thank gawd it's over...

Mission Accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Daftkid
OT 4
Daftkid

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Marcab Invasion Post Raid Reports   Operation: Marcab Invasion Post Raid Reports EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:32 pm

KID HERE!!!1!
Saturday and Sunday were the same thing.
Except my older sister was with me on Sunday. It was AWESOME!!! I got a bunch of free stuff and I got a bunch of autographs from people I didn't know. And some lady tried to take a picture of me with my helmet off and my name tag/ and it had a different name on it LOL/silly ho. Daft and I turned guy-fox degrees and walked away (I don't know what this means daft said it.)
Daft and I got this free CD that has Surkin, Toxic Avenger, Acid girls, and other artists. We were all like unce unce unce unce in the car. hah. We didn't see any anons until around 3, but it was only 1 and Daft wasn't sure so we kept away.
So, it was fun. I have lekkere....250 pounds of free stuff and I'm still sorting it.
@+
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Marcab Invasion Post Raid Reports   Operation: Marcab Invasion Post Raid Reports EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:46 pm

heres what i did @ comic-con...

1)

. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operation: Marcab Invasion Post Raid Reports   Operation: Marcab Invasion Post Raid Reports Empty

Back to top Go down

Operation: Marcab Invasion Post Raid Reports
Page 1 of 1