San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post Raid Reports

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

Post Raid Reports Empty
PostSubject: Post Raid Reports   Post Raid Reports EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:15 pm

I ended up making it down and parking in front of the Org a few minutes after 11. Seven was already there with his tripod and the shields were up.

As soon as I parked, Ben came out and took about 60 pictures of my car from all angles and at least a dozen of the liscence plate. I walked up to him and politely asked "So, you wanna step the fuck away from my car, like, right now?"

He then asked "What's your name?" To which I replied "You've known it since July when I got a letter from your lawyers, how's that OT8 perfect recall thing working out for you?" "Tell me your name." "Nah, it's more fun for you to have to pay for your PI to run the plate thinking you'll have a new name to mess with."

I then went down to recruit the other Anons who were at the fountain and we all marched back up to the Org. The cops were there, and they were very cordial and friendly, having gotten the information from us about our timetable for the protest. I couldn't stay, I had to take off due to some personal stuff.

Overall, it was great to see you guys again, even if I was on a cane from busting my ankle before the global in January.

Has anyone seen Hanning or Orion around lately?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

Post Raid Reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Raid Reports   Post Raid Reports EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 2:09 pm

Orion is there on usually on Tuesdays.

Hangin' out. Cool
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

Post Raid Reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Raid Reports   Post Raid Reports EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 5:26 pm

Wow. Ben actually talked? I wish I could have herd that.
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

Post Raid Reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Raid Reports   Post Raid Reports EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:29 pm

oh shi-I thought Ben was a mute
Back to top Go down
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

Post Raid Reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Raid Reports   Post Raid Reports EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 7:37 pm

Anonagi wrote:

He then asked "What's your name?" To which I replied "You've known it since July when I got a letter from your lawyers, how's that OT8 perfect recall thing working out for you?" "Tell me your name." "Nah, it's more fun for you to have to pay for your PI to run the plate thinking you'll have a new name to mess with."

When he says "Tell me your name." it's like he's trying to use an OT power. It sounds like he expects to get a result instantly as he would from someone in the endless TR drills.

Too bad he has no OT powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Post Raid Reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Raid Reports   Post Raid Reports Empty

Back to top Go down

Post Raid Reports
Page 1 of 1