San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Photos from the 8/17 LA Raid posted under post raid reports...just use the last link posted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TVwheels
OT 4

Photos  from the 8/17 LA Raid posted under post raid reports...just use the last link posted Empty
PostSubject: Photos from the 8/17 LA Raid posted under post raid reports...just use the last link posted   Photos  from the 8/17 LA Raid posted under post raid reports...just use the last link posted EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:16 pm

Had a little trouble with that whole photobucket thing, as it wanted me to poste every link seperately.

With a little help from Barb, we got her done!

The last link is the one with the photos in slidshow format.

I saw a post from Nagio saying he was moving, I would offer to help, but I've done that a few times, and IT SUCKED!!!!!
Have fun, and don't pull any muscles!

Sherry
Back to top Go down

Photos from the 8/17 LA Raid posted under post raid reports...just use the last link posted
Page 1 of 1