San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report

Go down 
+5
xenubarb
Facepalm
tofuman
scarletbanner
RandomFaceInCrowd
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report Empty
PostSubject: 8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report   8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:30 am

my adventure started on the trolley. i noticed a face that ive seen on the trolley before (saturday CCI night raid from trolley. possibly taking a pic of me and other anon.) so being straight paranoid i got off the trolley 2 stops early and hoofed it through most of DT making sure i was in fact being followed. after about 6 blocks of going through some plazas i fianlly lost the guy that was following me. he didnt have a camera on him so i remained unmasked during all of this. at about 5:15 i made my way to rally point alpha and noticed a familiar anon that just so happend to show up early. i told anon about the ordeal and kept a keen eye out for him after that. but didnt see him. (now that im typing this. i realized i should have gotten a pic of him. but "FLEE FAT ASS" was ringing in my head). when i walked up to anon at alpha he was talking with a nice "16" year old man. (he was not 16. just kept saying he was. i would have to guess he was in his mid to late 40's)
well we talked with him and some guy that seemed like he was on mushrooms till 6:30. at that point the 16 year old asked us if he could join us on our trip to the org. he was interesting in seeing how well they can turtle, and he was not let down. after about 20 min of us standing there, the banners came out. just after the banners went up another anon comes walzting up the street. we loiter, talk, laugh, share info / stories for about 2 hours. at around 8:30 16 year old leaves for his home. at that point i had to urinate, and we needed a walk. so gaslamproll was done and we went back to the org till about 9:30. then we called it a night.

side note

there was a scientologist. (mid 20's) stading around having a cig just by the wall with the address. i asked him "do you want some information on why we are here", and reading his lips cause i couldnt hear him, i swear he said "i cant"
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: 8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report   8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:49 am

Some things forgotten..
- The Scilon in the red shirt threw a cigarette butt at us but missed by a bit.

- That the Org has a counter-Anon weapon: PLAYING CRAPPY MUSIC FROM IT'S SPEAKERS. Some obvious Scilon music, some I don't know about. *

- Later in the night I almost got run over by a speeding Scilon in a black car.
I was walking across their driveway to the over side when I hear a car with someone pushing down on the pedal and a honk.. I jump back and he sped around the driveway corner into the Org parking lot. Honestly, I wanted to srsly RAAAAAAAAAAAGE but I didn't... I went and sat down.

* WE NEED BETTER SPEAKERS. My stereo barely cut it as is. you could always hear it in the backround.. walk from where the stereo usually is across the driveway and all you can hear it theirs.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: 8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report   8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:46 am

The red shirt that guy was waring had a jujitsu advertisement on it, so I'm going to assume he does it. Just letting people know in case he decides to start something with us.
Back to top Go down
Facepalm
OT 1

PostSubject: Re: 8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report   8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 3:26 am

I was all set to go, then I got home from work and my husband's like, "WTF raid?! We're supposed to go to my ma's for dinner."

Amagad lame dinner is lame.

I mean, they're really nice and all, but I would rather have been having antics.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: 8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report   8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:44 am

Expect more crappy music on the 16th.

Shall we punk out? Black Flag, DKs, Fear, The Vandals, GBH, the Buzzcocks...let us melt what is left of their brainzzz...
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: 8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report   8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:08 pm

xenubarb wrote:

Shall we punk out? Black Flag, DKs, Fear, The Vandals, GBH, the Buzzcocks...let us melt what is left of their brainzzz...

Daft /r/ing Misfits, devotchikas, avengers, the boys, sex pistols , and sham 69 for epic punk out
etc
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: 8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report   8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 2:51 pm

MUZAC, FROM MY ORG? IT'S MORE LIKELY THAN YOU THINK!

I shall hopeful ask for that day off in the week. Otherwise I can lend out the speakers.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: 8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report   8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 5:22 pm

DaftAnon wrote:
xenubarb wrote:

Daft /r/ing Misfits, devotchikas, avengers, the boys, sex pistols , and sham 69 for epic punk out
etc
We trolled them with the usual and a bunch of death metal..
As for punk.. GG Allin, Angelic Upstarts, Opcio K-95, Cockney Rejects, The Exploited
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: 8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report   8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 2:07 pm

i forgot to mention...

DEAR SAN DIEGO SCIENTOLOGY...

We're @ your Base, Stealing your Lulz...

FTP
Back to top Go down
Daftkid
OT 4
Daftkid

PostSubject: Re: 8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report   8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 12:09 pm

Scarlet: I like The Exploited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: ತ_ತ   8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 6:26 pm

Daftkid wrote:
Scarlet: I like The Exploited Very Happy
ತ_ತ
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: 8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report   8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:17 am

Hmph.

They ran a scam one year. They'd come out, Watty would pretend the mic quit after a few songs, throw a fit and stomp off stage. Show's over.

But later, I heard they'd done it in two other venues besides SD, so I don't liek them so much any more.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: 8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report   8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 11:05 pm

xenubarb wrote:
Hmph.

They ran a scam one year. They'd come out, Watty would pretend the mic quit after a few songs, throw a fit and stomp off stage. Show's over.

But later, I heard they'd done it in two other venues besides SD, so I don't liek them so much any more.
Their older materials better, anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report   8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report Empty

Back to top Go down

8/8/08 BOOM! post raid report
Page 1 of 1