San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

7/5/09 Raid Report

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anon858
OT 2
Anon858

7/5/09 Raid Report Empty
PostSubject: 7/5/09 Raid Report   7/5/09 Raid Report EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:12 pm

Day started in early afternoon, Myself and Scarlet Banner marched to the org with a rickroll, and a cheap cigar and cigarettes. Ben picked up phone and stared at us and we left to horton to take part in fine dining with an all american hotdog, after being called faggots by a fat nigra in gamestop for shouting battle toads. Afterwards, we marched back to the org, only to be accompanied by Barb and anothersandiegan. Signs were waved, many cars honked, and I handed out 26 flyers.
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

7/5/09 Raid Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: 7/5/09 Raid Report   7/5/09 Raid Report EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:21 pm

was good to raid with you 858 hope to see you next raid I attend.... this is a chaotic month, should be fun
Back to top Go down

7/5/09 Raid Report
Page 1 of 1