San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PROTEST INFORMATION: SCHOOL'S CLOSED

Go down 
+2
anonsoldier
Anonagi
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PROTEST INFORMATION: SCHOOL'S CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: PROTEST INFORMATION: SCHOOL'S CLOSED   PROTEST INFORMATION: SCHOOL'S CLOSED EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 5:22 pm

Alright everone, here are the current plans for School's Closed, with sugguested timeline for the protest to ensure maximum safety, maximum lulz, and maximum Scilon brick shitting.

For reference, Google Map Link is here.

CURRENT PLANS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

11:00 AM: Meet at the fountain in front of Horton Plaza, same place we always do. A few experienced members of Anon as well as members of the San Diego Police Department will address the group for the benefits of all involved, both first timers and veterans alike. This is important, as the information can protect you against Fair Game and avoids giving the CoS any ammunition to use against you. And for gods sake, don't argue with the police. The police love us here and the CoS will do anything they can to get leverage against any protester. So PLEASE, follow what the police say as they are there for everyone's protection.

11:15 AM: After the pleasantries, we march up 4th street to the protest location across the street from the CoS. Make sure that if you have the balls to stay on their side of the street, do nothing to warrant aggression or undue attention from the police. Do not block their driveway for any reason, and make sure you do not step over the line from the public sidewalk onto the concrete in front of their entranceway. This IS tresspassing and you WILL be arrested - it's what happened to Gregg in Boston.

Rickroll, dance, say hi to Mr. Orion, and piss off some Scilons.

12:00ish: March back down 4th to the main protest spot in front of Horton as shown on the map. Get exposure, honk, and have a great time. DO NOT GO INTO THE PLAZA ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF THE NBC BUILDING OR INTO HORTON ITSELF, this is a big no no.

TAKE GROUP PHOTO when numbers are still high.

2:30ish - The March! A tradition in San Diego, we hand out more fliers during that time than anytime else. This is great exposure, so it's a good idea to do it again! We march down 4th street to Market handing out info, then cut over to 5th and march back north eventually ending up back at the CoS.

3:30 - Protest breaks, everyone scatters and heads back to their cars/trollies/buses. Be careful and make sure you aren't being followed.

Stuff to bring:

1) Face coverings of some sort - self explanitory, for fun and lulz.

2) WATER! It's going to be hot, and while several anons will be bringing water, STAY HYDRATED. Don't put your health at risk, ESPECIALLY IF YOU WEAR A SUIT.

3) SUNSCREEN - you don't want the Guy Fawkes masks burned into your face.

4) CASH MONEY. For everything from trolley tickets to sodas to parking, having cash makes buying things easier with no paper trail, and avoids the hassle of trying to convince the cashier that they don't need to see your ID.Other cities have had CoS plants in coffee shops and restaraunts around the protest spots, so make sure to not take off your mask if you can't help it.

Will be updated as the time draws nearer...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: PROTEST INFORMATION: SCHOOL'S CLOSED   PROTEST INFORMATION: SCHOOL'S CLOSED EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 7:47 am

What's the status on news reports? Has anyone drawn up a press release similar to the one I handed you guys for last month? Was last month's even put to use?

After the fact I was able to write a story for San Diego Indy Media, something that's been done by other cells for their local Indy Media website, I recommend someone do that for this too.

Someone's gotta keep up on hitting the media, folks, and it can't be me from the other side of the country.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: PROTEST INFORMATION: SCHOOL'S CLOSED   PROTEST INFORMATION: SCHOOL'S CLOSED EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 2:10 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: PROTEST INFORMATION: SCHOOL'S CLOSED   PROTEST INFORMATION: SCHOOL'S CLOSED EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 11:50 pm

anonsoldier wrote:
What's the status on news reports? Has anyone drawn up a press release similar to the one I handed you guys for last month? Was last month's even put to use?

After the fact I was able to write a story for San Diego Indy Media, something that's been done by other cells for their local Indy Media website, I recommend someone do that for this too.

Someone's gotta keep up on hitting the media, folks, and it can't be me from the other side of the country.

The universal ones drafted at Enturb were sent to 10News, KUSI, and NBC. Sadly, it doesn't seem like the media here pays us much attention anymore.

We'll have to work on that Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: PROTEST INFORMATION: SCHOOL'S CLOSED   PROTEST INFORMATION: SCHOOL'S CLOSED EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 12:18 am

Anonagi wrote:
anonsoldier wrote:

The universal ones drafted at Enturb were sent to 10News, KUSI, and NBC. Sadly, it doesn't seem like the media here pays us much attention anymore.

As I mentioned in IRC earlier this week, I think Fox 5 might be desperate enough to mention the protest or something... I mean, come on, have you seen their morning news cast? It consists of sexual jabs, high school grade reporting and their traffic "map" consists of a mat on the floor! San Diego 6 (the CW) fared much better in the split then Fox did.
The San Diego 6 email for story submissions is on their site; Fox 5 on the other hand, I couldn't find anything when I looked.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: PROTEST INFORMATION: SCHOOL'S CLOSED   PROTEST INFORMATION: SCHOOL'S CLOSED EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 1:34 am

I have an idea that might work for the protest. Get some helium filled balloons with some string attached and weights. Wright whatever you want the scilons to know on the balloons and let them hover above the banners.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: PROTEST INFORMATION: SCHOOL'S CLOSED   PROTEST INFORMATION: SCHOOL'S CLOSED EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 9:04 am

tofuman wrote:
I have an idea that might work for the protest. Get some helium filled balloons with some string attached and weights. Wright whatever you want the scilons to know on the balloons and let them hover above the banners.
Party City sells the balloons for cheap. You can write on the balloons, but they charge for the helium.(The price varies according to quantity, etc).
You can order them days before the raid (or the day of).
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: PROTEST INFORMATION: SCHOOL'S CLOSED   PROTEST INFORMATION: SCHOOL'S CLOSED EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 2:40 pm

Anonagi wrote:
anonsoldier wrote:

Awesome, but you gotta make it personal. Me thinks it may be time to flash raid a news studio. Hit someone who it is felt may be receptive to our goals. Get together several anons in suits and masks, give the studio forewarning (so you don't cause giant incident), and show up with docs and asking to speak to a reporter. Whoever you talk to, get their name and contact info and KEEP FOLLOWING UP.

It was something I started with KUSI and the guy I talked to KNEW who WBM was, but I never got the chance to follow up. My vote is for a repeat visit to KUSI's offices.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROTEST INFORMATION: SCHOOL'S CLOSED   PROTEST INFORMATION: SCHOOL'S CLOSED Empty

Back to top Go down

PROTEST INFORMATION: SCHOOL'S CLOSED
Page 1 of 1