San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COUNTDOWN TO SCHOOL'S CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

COUNTDOWN TO SCHOOL'S CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: COUNTDOWN TO SCHOOL'S CLOSED   COUNTDOWN TO SCHOOL'S CLOSED EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 6:27 pm

We're getting ready to hit it this weekend, T-18 hours and counting!

Final updates for it:

Plans changed, I will be there for this one. Good times, good times Razz

1: The San Diego Police Department know we are going to be there. Please direct any officers to myself or Xenubarb unless they address you directly, as we're the main points of contact for the PD.

2: [b]Signs - We still need signs, there was a large lack of them the last protests. Flyers are great but we need some big old honking signs. Make sure you have fun with them, and any handles are less than a quarter inch thick.

3: Refreshments - Everyone bring some water! We'll try to have a flat there but if you can bring one, great, or post in this thread.

4: Cash money - Got a few bucks? We gotta go make a cake run bounce

5: Flyers! For those that are intersted, Ataraxia posted a large assortment of flyers for this protest in the related thread under the School's Closed forum, and I just updated the main website under the resources section to include a new trifold brochure on Applied Scholastics and study tech, along with a link to a photobucket containing some AMAZING flyers that anyone can print out and burn a hundred of for eight bucks at staples.

That should be it - if you can or have contributed to this, post here so we know what to expect, and above all, be safe!

See you all at 11AM! alien
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

COUNTDOWN TO SCHOOL'S CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Re: COUNTDOWN TO SCHOOL'S CLOSED   COUNTDOWN TO SCHOOL'S CLOSED EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 9:31 pm

Awesome. Numbers may be low, but fuck it.

I modified my Vader mask to withstand more heat, but this week looks cold, meh... not taking any chances.
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org

COUNTDOWN TO SCHOOL'S CLOSED
Page 1 of 1