San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Email to La Mesa PD

Go down 
+3
ANONdur
kombat
scarletbanner
7 posters
AuthorMessage
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

Email to La Mesa PD Empty
PostSubject: Email to La Mesa PD   Email to La Mesa PD EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:47 pm

We should get this written and sent before Thursday.
There's a forum on the La Mesa PD site to contact the police chief.. or there's just the stations non-emergenct number. (http://www.cityoflamesa.com/index.asp?NID=183)

Add, revise, whatever.. but this should definently be done to forge a good relationship like with SDPD. Considering LMPD is a pretty small police force, this is a must.

-------------------------------------------
Greetings.
I am a member of a group called Anonymous. If you are unfamiliar with us, we a group of masked individuals who unite outside of "Church" Of Scientology in protest of their criminal actions.

This email is to inform you that we will soon be doing pickets outside of the new Scientology "Ideal Org" that was purchased here in La Mesa outside at the location of what was once Coleman College and to build a good relationship with your Police Department as we have with the San Diego Police Department.

A little history on who we are first.. We are an internet organized collective of individuals from all walks of life who have been engaged in a campaign of non-violent protests over the past 8 months, with one "global" protest carried out through 175 major cities, with countries ranging from Russia, Israel, Germany, the UK and more.

We wear masks to counter the "Church" Of Scientologys Fair Game order instated by science fiction writer and founder L. Ron Hubbard that gives Scientologists authority to "sue, lie to or destroy" any critics or 'Suppresive Persons (SPs)'.

Besides masks, one other difference between us and normal picketers is our general atmosphere; instead of standing around with signs and chanting we often use music and dancing as a way to keep up morale and have fun along the same time.

Our first picket in this area will take place on September 20th outside of an event hosted there from 1 - 3 PM, though we will probably be there an hour early or so. If you wish to speak or monitor us, we encourage you to do so.

Thank you for your time.
- Anonymous

Last edited by scarletbanner on Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: Email to La Mesa PD   Email to La Mesa PD EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 10:58 pm

5th paragraph, normal spelt wrong...
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Email to La Mesa PD   Email to La Mesa PD EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:49 pm

kombatman360 wrote:

4th word, spelled spelled wrong
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: Email to La Mesa PD   Email to La Mesa PD EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:56 pm

ANONdur wrote:
kombatman360 wrote:

4th word, spelled spelled wrong

Intended.
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Email to La Mesa PD   Email to La Mesa PD EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:19 pm

I'll contact them too, and refer them to our favorite detective.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Email to La Mesa PD   Email to La Mesa PD EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 12:38 pm

Hi,
I am writing on behalf of Anonymous, an online coalition of people opposed to the abuses of Scientology. Recently, the Scientology organization purchased the old Coleman College building in La Mesa.

On 20 Sept, they will be holding an event "Sponsored by the Churches of Scientology Disaster Response, a Ready.gov Coalition Member." They are not a member of any coalition, and are using National Emergency Preparedness Month to promote their own ends of gaining legitimacy and acceptance in communities.

Anonymous plans to be present out front of the property to inform the public of this sham. We wear masks to conceal our identities from Scientology's intelligence agency, "Office of Special Affairs."
People who have been identified by them are subjected to a doctrine called Fair Game. Harassment, intimidation of family and friends, interference with our ability to make a living and stalking are all part of the Scientology toolbox for dealing with critics.

We are well aware of the laws regarding protests, and have developed a good rapport with the San Diego Police Dept. Our liason is Detective Joe Lehr; xxx-xxx-xxxx We have his permission to refer other officers to him for information about Anonymous activity.

This September event is scheduled from 1:00-3:00 pm. I hope your officers will stop by to get acquainted with us. We are a core group of 20 people who protest as part of a global effort once a month, and carry out smaller protests throughout the weeks.

We have no problem with identifying ourselves to police officers. We only ask that, if your officers require us to remove our masks and give personal info, it be carried out away from OSA cameras and busy ears. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or directions.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Email to La Mesa PD   Email to La Mesa PD EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:02 pm

Okay, that's far better then what I had partially written.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Email to La Mesa PD   Email to La Mesa PD EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 1:16 pm

Hey, it's my pleasure. We will need to build a good rapport with this new police department if Scientology is actually going to USE the coleman college building.

I'm thinking though, it's rundown and shabby looking; why would they hold an event there?
We might want to consider splitting into two groups to monitor 4th and Ash.

They are not above deceptive practices, yanno. Wouldn't trust 'em any farther than I cud throw them.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Email to La Mesa PD   Email to La Mesa PD EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 3:19 pm

xenubarb wrote:
Hey, it's my pleasure. We will need to build a good rapport with this new police department if Scientology is actually going to USE the coleman college building.

I'm thinking though, it's rundown and shabby looking; why would they hold an event there?
We might want to consider splitting into two groups to monitor 4th and Ash.

They are not above deceptive practices, yanno. Wouldn't trust 'em any farther than I cud throw them.

Its a way to generate WinPR, they stand in front of an old place and claim they will break ground on refurbishing it.
It seems they are mostly trying to build press in some fashion or another while buying time for... Approval from Gold and Big Blue?
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Email to La Mesa PD   Email to La Mesa PD EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 6:31 pm

I asked for sauce in the channel and I ask for sauce here precisely because of what barb is pointing out. It is not above scientologists to give us a false tip, and it is actually quite easy. You get on craigslist and you put something fake on it, then you register on the san diego anonymous board with your breaking news. Wink
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: Email to La Mesa PD   Email to La Mesa PD EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:40 pm

ANONdur wrote:
I asked for sauce in the channel and I ask for sauce here precisely because of what barb is pointing out. It is not above scientologists to give us a false tip, and it is actually quite easy. You get on craigslist and you put something fake on it, then you register on the san diego anonymous board with your breaking news. Wink

ah, the plot thickens (and gets lumpy) Cool
Back to top Go down
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Email to La Mesa PD   Email to La Mesa PD EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:59 pm

that could also be diagnosed as paranoia, but no psychologist can help you with it. they'll just put you on drugs and ruin your life. lawl

EDIT: i only found the craigslist ad and put it up here. i couldn't tell you for sure if its even legit, but i guess you can try calling the number and setting up appointments. i think we should all do it. use fake names to just get them to be preparing for more people and wasting money on extra materials

edit: well we will show up but only to protest. maybe we should just make appointments and show up in masks, and see how they take it.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Email to La Mesa PD   Email to La Mesa PD EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:33 pm

No doubt they've got boxes of material from HQ to get rid of (liek those boxes of Dianetics sometimes used to hold up banners).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Email to La Mesa PD   Email to La Mesa PD Empty

Back to top Go down

Email to La Mesa PD
Page 1 of 1