San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID

Go down 
+11
For_the_People
ObamAnon
Fallen
Roflcptr
xenubarb
ANOthersandiegaN
Daft
kyubikirby
tofuman
RandomFaceInCrowd
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID   SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:29 am

Quote :
LIGHT WINDS BECOMING WEST 15 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 25 MPH
IN THE AFTERNOON
Great Very Happy More wind to blow the banners down. Or at least create some space between them.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID   SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 2:55 am

tofuman wrote:
Quote :
LIGHT WINDS BECOMING WEST 15 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 25 MPH
IN THE AFTERNOON
Great Very Happy More wind to blow the banners down. Or at least create some space between them.

i was thinking that as well. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID   SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 6:28 pm

BE AWARE, TRAFFIC FROM AIR-SHOW WILL BE CLOGGING 15 SOUTH AND NORTH.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID   SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 8:12 pm

SATURDAY
MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH PATCHY DRIZZLE IN THE MORNING

THEN PARTLY CLOUDY IN THE AFTERNOON. HIGHS 66 TO 71. LIGHT WINDS
BECOMING SOUTHWEST 15 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 25 MPH IN THE AFTERNOON.
CHANCE OF MEASURABLE PRECIPITATION 20 PERCENT.

SATURDAY NIGHT
MOSTLY CLOUDY. CHANCE OF RAIN IN THE EVENING

THEN SLIGHT CHANCE OF RAIN AFTER MIDNIGHT. LOWS 54 TO 60. WINDS
WEST 15 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 25 MPH IN THE EVENING BECOMING LIGHT.
CHANCE OF MEASURABLE PRECIPITATION 40 PERCENT.

one more update to come. so check before you leave for the raid.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID   SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 8:33 pm

Due to a change of plans, I will be there.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID   SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 4:07 am

TODAY
MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH PATCHY DRIZZLE IN THE MORNING
THEN
PARTLY CLOUDY WITH A SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS IN THE AFTERNOON.
HIGHS 66 TO 71. LIGHT WINDS BECOMING SOUTHWEST 15 MPH WITH GUSTS
TO 25 MPH IN THE AFTERNOON. CHANCE OF MEASURABLE PRECIPITATION
20 PERCENT.

TONIGHT
MOSTLY CLOUDY. CHANCE OF SHOWERS IN THE EVENING
THEN
SLIGHT CHANCE OF SHOWERS AFTER MIDNIGHT. LOWS 54 TO 60. WINDS
WEST 15 MPH WITH GUSTS TO 25 MPH IN THE EVENING BECOMING LIGHT.
CHANCE OF MEASURABLE PRECIPITATION 40 PERCENT.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID   SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 3:53 pm

im gonna shoot for being there... but things are sketchy on my part right now, so we'll see
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID   SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 6:14 pm

I had a family emergency last night and didn't get to bed till about 4 am, and have to take care of it again tonight, fuck.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID   SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 11:18 pm

Anonagi wrote:
I had a family emergency last night and didn't get to bed till about 4 am, and have to take care of it again tonight, fuck.
hope everytihng turns out alright.
IRL > protest
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID   SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 11:41 pm

definitely hope everything is ok.... protest went well, we had fun... the scilons looked like they were having fun..... it was a good night.... cant wait for the 18th.... i think we'll have more fun, when i came home, i had a surprise of 2 people at my house interested in joining us.... its gonna be some fun with plenty of lulz
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID   SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:07 am

Overall, nice raid. Two newfags... Fallen (who has lurked for a bit) and one other (who needs to lurk the tubes moar).
OSA came out with a camera and we danced for the camera, played OT3 and made jokes while listening to it then he walked off to not be seen again. The parking lot emptied just about after that except for 2 cars (no yellow van, mabye it's at the Ideal Org?). Then we made a long march before disbanding.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID   SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:21 am

Mom's surgery didn't go quite as planned, they ran into some complications, and I'm one the lucky ones listed on her medical paperwork as being able to make decisions. Oy...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID   SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 12:46 am

scarletbanner wrote:
Overall, nice raid. Two newfags... Fallen (who has lurked for a bit) and one other (who needs to lurk the tubes moar).
OSA came out with a camera and we danced for the camera, played OT3 and made jokes while listening to it then he walked off to not be seen again. The parking lot emptied just about after that except for 2 cars (no yellow van, mabye it's at the Ideal Org?). Then we made a long march before disbanding.

the rape van was there when i showed up a few minutes late, possibly parked next to Dave's car, but when i looked over a bit later the van was gone..... probably out trolling the neighborhoods for children
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID   SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 2:42 am

Anonagi wrote:
Mom's surgery didn't go quite as planned, they ran into some complications, and I'm one the lucky ones listed on her medical paperwork as being able to make decisions. Oy...

Good luck, m8... think you will make it to the 18th? Best wishes on your mom, do whatever to keep her alive!
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID   SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 8:18 pm

Ten anonymous showed up for a flash raid in San Diego Saturday afternoon. I got down there at 4:50pm, and the group was already at the staging area.
Honked at 'em, found parking and joined up.

Still have lots of cards left over from ComiCon, so I encarded those who
wanted them, made a sign that said 'SCIENTOLOGY SUCKS' and off we went to the org.

They had their shields raised, and the parking lot had plenty of empty spaces.

Now that the Ideal Org and Maiden Voyage pressure is off, I guess the public are trying to save money by staying away. But wait, you guys are gonna have to cough up the geetus to refurbish your new Ideal Org! An engineer who actually worked on that building has told us that it has many expensive problems.

Prepare to be squeezed even harder as the local org is gonna need lots of moneyz to get that pile up to code.

We enturbulated out there for a few hours. One passerby told us about a day when he and a cop friend had just got back from the firing range, when an escapee scilon came to his door, followed by goons wishing to retrieve him.
He pulled a gun (unloaded) on them and they left. Scientology, that guy no like you. Gave him a card. Now he'll like you less.

Lots of horn love that day, and other people covertly giving us thumbs up as they drove by. One car pulled over, it was full of tourists from Holland who wanted to know what was going on, did we support Scientology, where's Horton Plaza. I gave them cards and directions, and off they went.

Fun stuff, being honked at by taxis and a stretch limo Hummer. People downtown yelling, "It's Anonymous! Anonymous is here!" People asking to take our picture with them.

Stupid stuff, spud-head giving us Nazi salute and yelling 'seig heil.' Also, on our march, some idiot trying to guess the racial makeup of our group. He got called a 'fucking racist' by one of our guys, a blonde who the doof mistook for "maybe an Asian."

The org just kept getting emptier as people left. One grim looking clam came out with a video camera, so we all danced. Woo...booga booga! Scary! He came out a couple of times for a vid sesh. I don't recognize him, maybe he is newly imported. Harley Orion was there, as was Liz Hanning. Did not see David Meyer or his car this time. What's up with that, David? Anonymous raids the org you're in charge of, and you're what? Gettin in a quick round of golf?

Rain was predicted for Saturday evening, the rain was not a lie. It started as heavy mist as we began our march downtown. We looped around several blocks, probably at least a mile and a half or two, and when we wound up back on Broadway, it was evolving into genuine precipitation. We stood around talking for a bit before calling it a night. Anonymous doesn't afraid of a little rain! Riding home was lots of fun, though. I just love riding my bike in the rain on Saturday nights. Plus, my headlight burned out, so I had to commando run home in the dark. Doesn't really matter. Nobody sees motorcycles on the road anyway.
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID   SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2008 9:37 pm

glad you made it home safe barb, i hate riding in the rain let alone without a headlight..... very well written report. it was definitely a win for us last night.
Back to top Go down
Fallen
OT 3

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID   SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:12 pm

Yeah very fun for my newfag ass :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID   SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SATURDAY OCT. 4 RAID
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2