San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Checklist for Raid

Go down 
+5
EpicFawkesGuy
RandomFaceInCrowd
Char Aznable
scarletbanner
Anonagi
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

Checklist for Raid Empty
PostSubject: Checklist for Raid   Checklist for Raid EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 8:04 pm

Hokay, checklist for raid. If you got it taken care of, post here so we can coordinate better, now that it's T-36 hours.

Red - Not taken care of/handled
Orange - Pending, or we need more
Green - Good to go

POST HERE WHAT YOU CAN BRING AND I'LL ADD IT TO THE LIST

Police Notified: Email sent to SDPD contacts, waiting for a reply

Flyers - We need em, full sheet or quarter sheet. I saved some of the best ones on the Resource section of the main site.

Anonagi - 50 trifolds on Applied Scholastics, 400 quarter sheet flyers

Cards - HOW MANY YFTC'S DO WE HAVE LEFT? Barb and Obama, you guys had the box at the last raid I was at, did we run out or do we need to go make some more tommorrow night? xenubarb, please elaborate, will we be able to get them?

Signs - We need larger signs that say anything to draw attention. Does anyone still have the lightup signs from the 24 hour raid?

Anonagi - 3 large pieces of blank posterboard to make signs to counter Scilons on the spot
ANOthersandiegaN - Large signs
scarletbanner - large sign
Xenubarb and TV wheels - Dianetics/why we wear mask signs?

Music - Boomboxes, MP3 players, music?

Anonagi - Megaphone with mp3 player hookup and MP3 player loaded with "goodies"
Xenubarb - Megaphone with mp3 jack

Random - MP3 player
Char - MP3 player and portable speaker

Water and Straws - Gonna be a mild day but someone should still bring a 24 pack of water and straws for drinking with masks, a given at any of our raids.

ANOthersandiegaN - are you going to show up for the evening shift or the morning shift with a crate?

Flags/Banners - Any of you guys that brought flags have them? (Scarlet, I got yours safe and sound)

Anonagi - Anon flag with flagpole

Candy - We're handing out candy during the second raid for sure and possibly during the first half of the raid if the Scientologists decide to hand out their Black PR in the forms of flyers or DVDs. The plan is to wrap rubber bands around each piece of candy with a YFTC on it. Candy is cheap, people love us, and will get attention.

Anonagi - 2 bags, not sure of what type yet

Rubber Bands - Need a pack of 100 to 200 small ones, they don't need to be the giant fat ones - Char?

That's all I can think of. In addition to putting down what you can bring, let me know what else you think needs to be on this list and I can add it.

Last edited by Anonagi on Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

Checklist for Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checklist for Raid   Checklist for Raid EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 9:30 pm

Signs -- I should have given you my 2 and a half foot tall "Scientology: Cult Of Greed.." sign on posterboard.

Music -- Char has an outdoor speaker, others will have mp3 players. Not sure if anyone else is bringing anything more portable or whatever.

Water and Straws -- For the straw issue, one could just pick some large ones up at the 7-11s or whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

Checklist for Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checklist for Raid   Checklist for Raid EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 11:28 pm

scarletbanner wrote:
Signs -- I should have given you my 2 and a half foot tall "Scientology: Cult Of Greed.." sign on posterboard.

Music -- Char has an outdoor speaker, others will have mp3 players. Not sure if anyone else is bringing anything more portable or whatever.

Water and Straws -- For the straw issue, one could just pick some large ones up at the 7-11s or whatever.

I'm bringing water for myslef but I have some to spare for anyone that did not bring. I have m batteries for extra for m speaker, did I mention it is wireless?

Anyone can bring their mp3 player, I have the proper cable for it.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

Checklist for Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checklist for Raid   Checklist for Raid EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 1:35 am

iPOD will be on my person. i need more lulz tracks tho. i have alot of random shit other than that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

Checklist for Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checklist for Raid   Checklist for Raid EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 3:55 am

EFG not attending due to faggotry: Check
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

Checklist for Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checklist for Raid   Checklist for Raid EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:22 am

EpicFawkesGuy wrote:
EFG not attending due to faggotry: Check

RAAAGE

We need someone else with hair of volume to be our camera fag!
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Checklist for Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checklist for Raid   Checklist for Raid EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:37 am

cards, I haz lots. might have to drop them early or something because I might not be able to make it.
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

Checklist for Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checklist for Raid   Checklist for Raid EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 4:57 pm

I'll be running late, got some faggotry at the office and have to go in on saturday due to other peoples mistakes, but i will bring my water and some backup water for other peeps, along with a sign, i can bring my other signs as well if you want, but they're foamboard with permanent fold marks from stuffing in my backpack post raiding.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

Checklist for Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checklist for Raid   Checklist for Raid EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 6:42 pm

Anything works.

You thinking first shift or second shift?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

Checklist for Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checklist for Raid   Checklist for Raid EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 10:43 pm

probraly bringing candy, but I am bringing a small pack of rubber bands... around 150...
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

Checklist for Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checklist for Raid   Checklist for Raid EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 1:01 pm

will be late, Sad

but will be there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Checklist for Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Checklist for Raid   Checklist for Raid Empty

Back to top Go down

Checklist for Raid
Page 1 of 1