San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION

Go down 
+4
tofuman
ObamAnon
RandomFaceInCrowd
xenubarb
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION Empty
PostSubject: OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION   OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 4:00 pm

Tomorrow, faggots. Cult WILL be picketing.
Time? Dunno.
During dinner break, or lunch break?
Do not know.

What shall we do with this?
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION   OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 5:30 pm

ill show up between 3-4 pm. meeting where?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION   OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 6:13 pm

Please post plans, I wanna play too! Remember, apparently the convention lasts till Sunday - (is that confirmed?)
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION   OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 7:34 pm

Try to find out more. I wont be able to come tomorrow. But if the scilons plan to picket on Saturday we should do it then also.
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION   OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:28 pm

They will try to have people there around the clock if they can convince the sheeps to get out and DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT GODDAMIT!
Back to top Go down
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION   OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:32 pm

I'll be there...let's meet at the Tin Fish. I'll come down at 3:30. Bring signs, guys.
My sign:

Pic of Tom Cruise on couch: "sometimes vitamins are not enough"
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION   OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 9:39 pm

Unfortunately I cant make it Sad Sad Give em hell Anons.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION   OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 1:21 am

So we know they WILL be there for sure?

Fucking work...

Goddamn, and now that I've been namefagged I had a special suprise for them too...
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION   OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 9:51 am

i want to be there... but with a drastic medical event... i could be going blind... so im getting that taken care of... i need OT powers or some shit. please give them a big oingo boingo little girls hug for me, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION   OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 11:32 am

For_the_People wrote:
i want to be there... but with a drastic medical event... i could be going blind... so im getting that taken care of... i need OT powers or some shit. please give them a big oingo boingo little girls hug for me, Very Happy

Didn't your mother warn you that excessive fapping will make you go blind?
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION   OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 11:33 am

I WILL BE AT THE TIN FISH AT 3:30

I HAVE TO STOP AT KINKOS TO GET SOME FLIERS PRINTED UP AND CUT.

expect me...
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION   OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 5:03 pm

You guys are probraly out now... Same with tofu...
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION   OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 10:30 pm

FUCKING SCILONS FLUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
got in the damn newspaper last year. and all cause a bunch of "kids" you fail to show up. congrats on a epic fucking failure scientology. thx for yet another win for anonymous, you fucking cowards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION   OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 7:59 am

Yep, Friday was a no-show for the clams. Psychs all over the place, swarming the Gaslamp Quarter. Scientologists were about as scarce as gas lamps; which is to say, nonexistent.

I met Random as I was leaving Kinkos.
We had to go to the org. Shields were down, parking lot kind of empty, For Sale sign affixed to the wall.

I spotted Lou Gonzalez, the Scilon who manned the GaLUXy Press booth at ComiCon a few years back.

I asked him if he remembered the last time I saw him at the org, when David Meyers came out and prevented him from talking to me by taking his arm and leading him back inside.

"You must be pretty submissive," Random observed.
"I made an agreement," said Lou.

What? An agreement to be dragged around, told what to do, how to do it, and who to speak to? And they call this "freedom?"

He had a shiny new copy of Dianetics under his arm. "It's like talking to a wall," he complained about us.

"The criminal always accuses others of his crimes. Hubbard said that," I said. "Talking to a Scientologist is like being stuck in a circular discussion. It never goes anywhere, just like talking to a wall."

Bored with Lou, I started strolling down the hill. The poor sod is in so very deep, I fear he'll never smell the coffee. We made it to the meeting point 15 minutes late, but right on time by Anonymous time. No clams. I sat and waited at the Tin Fish while Random did recon.
Nada. Perhaps today, maybe? Convention runs all weekend. How could they not?

We wandered around for a while, wound up at the Tin Fish again, then went back to the org, where the shields were up.

All in all, it was...a day. :/
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION   OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 1:54 pm

Still an amazing win. We have to find out from the psychs if they showed up or not this weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION   OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION Empty

Back to top Go down

OCT 30 PSYCH CONVENTION
Page 1 of 1