San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ACP college journalism convention

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

ACP college journalism convention Empty
PostSubject: ACP college journalism convention   ACP college journalism convention EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 6:03 pm

I heard back from them:

Quote :
Thank you for contacting the Associated Collegiate Press regarding the participation of anonymous at the ACP National College Media Convention in San Diego. I coordinate all vendor and exhibitor participation at this convention, and am including in this e-mail participation options available for you at this convention.

You mentioned in your e-mail the possibility of distributing information at this convention. To provide an insert for the attendee bags costs $300 and allows you to provide 850 pieces of literature. I would need the items to be delivered to the San Diego Marriott MIssion Valley no later than Wednesday afternoon, so that I am able to have the bags ready for delegates on Thursday. Since the convention is this week, I do not have any exhibitor booth space available. There are not any open slots in the convention program either.

The ACP National College Journalism Convention is open only to registered delegates from student media organizations. All organizations looking to promote themselves must have a signed contract with ACP before doing so. In order to remain unbiased with all our vendors and sponsors, all organizations must pay the advertising fee when providing literature (flyers, handouts, etc.) to delegates at our convention.

Please let me know if you would like to provide inserts for the all-delegate bags. I would be happy to provide you a contract and take your credit card information at that time. Also, please let me know if you have any other questions regarding the convention.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

ACP college journalism convention Empty
PostSubject: Re: ACP college journalism convention   ACP college journalism convention EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 6:43 pm

We can charge it on nagi's wachovia card
Back to top Go down

ACP college journalism convention
Page 1 of 1