San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE PSYCHS ARE COMING!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

THE PSYCHS ARE COMING! Empty
PostSubject: THE PSYCHS ARE COMING!   THE PSYCHS ARE COMING! EmptyTue May 13, 2008 3:37 pm

http://www.cmellc.com/psychcongress/

San Diego
October 30-November 2, 2008
San Diego Convention Center and Marriott Hotel & Marina

I believe the Scientologists' "Industry of Death" road show will be here AT THE SAME TIME!

From Ent: http://forums.enturbulation.org/17-archive/timely-cos-exhibit-now-touring-states-media-fears-2071/
October 30 San Diego, California, at the U.S. Psychiatric & Mental Health Congress
Back to top Go down
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: THE PSYCHS ARE COMING!   THE PSYCHS ARE COMING! EmptyTue May 13, 2008 3:49 pm

I am very much looking forward towards both of those. Take a look at this.

Fucking disgusting that they are able to trick so many people into joining a branch of the CoS (cchr) and get them to donate time and money to a front group of a cult.

Fucking disgusting
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: THE PSYCHS ARE COMING!   THE PSYCHS ARE COMING! EmptyTue May 13, 2008 4:52 pm

Zen wrote:
I am very much looking forward towards both of those. Take a look at this.

Fucking disgusting that they are able to trick so many people into joining a branch of the CoS (cchr) and get them to donate time and money to a front group of a cult.

Fucking disgusting

FACEPALM.JPG

The music is just anit-lulz techno.

Considering it is CCHR, the might just be that dense to follow our "WE HAVE CAEK!!" invitation if it is just regualr joe blows.
Back to top Go down
xenufails
OT 1
xenufails

PostSubject: Re: THE PSYCHS ARE COMING!   THE PSYCHS ARE COMING! EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:16 pm

There is actually something to be said that we are over medicating our kids.

But that is beside the point, that scilons are crazy.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: THE PSYCHS ARE COMING!   THE PSYCHS ARE COMING! EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:18 pm

xenufails wrote:
There is actually something to be said that we are over medicating our kids.

But that is beside the point, that scilons are crazy.

Eh, its the parents for not understanding how to discipline their children properly.

Positive reinforcement works wonders, as well as seeing eye to eye at the kid.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: THE PSYCHS ARE COMING!   THE PSYCHS ARE COMING! EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:22 pm

Regardless of what you believe as far as overmedicating the kids is concerned or where you stand on Psychiatry, the fact is that not everyone knows the CCHR is a Scientology front group. I think whatever focus that we do for this needs to be brought to the attention of the public in a "LOOK MA! SCIENTOLOGISTS!" type way, as they seem to be despised even more than the EVIL OVERMEDICATING PSYCHS.

End of October, huh? Lets get some connections going. I have a few ideas if we have the time and funds to pull them off. We need to get in contact with Senator Xenu and see how they handled alerting the psychs to what was going on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: THE PSYCHS ARE COMING!   THE PSYCHS ARE COMING! EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:38 pm

Anonanagi wrote:
Regardless of what you believe as far as overmedicating the kids is concerned or where you stand on Psychiatry, the fact is that not everyone knows the CCHR is a Scientology front group. I think whatever focus that we do for this needs to be brought to the attention of the public in a "LOOK MA! SCIENTOLOGISTS!" type way, as they seem to be despised even more than the EVIL OVERMEDICATING PSYCHS.

End of October, huh? Lets get some connections going. I have a few ideas if we have the time and funds to pull them off. We need to get in contact with Senator Xenu and see how they handled alerting the psychs to what was going on.

My bad

STAY ON TARGET!!!!
Back to top Go down
xenufails
OT 1
xenufails

PostSubject: Re: THE PSYCHS ARE COMING!   THE PSYCHS ARE COMING! EmptyWed May 14, 2008 1:48 am

Wow I did not know that about CCHR. Ofc, I didn't know what CCHR was, but Yeah. It reminds me of what the ADL is to Israel/Zionism. Probably I will get called an anti-semite for that. Oh well. It is like Frito-Lays making a special taste panel, and naming all of their chips the winner. Certainly exposing this CCHR conflict of interest is very discrediting to CoS and the 'rights' org they made with CCHR.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: THE PSYCHS ARE COMING!   THE PSYCHS ARE COMING! EmptyWed May 14, 2008 10:38 am

Actually, I didn't even know about last year's event until I saw footage of the scilon protest.
I did give them a headsup for another city, apparently this is a traveling educational event.
I think they'll need a headsup for October.

It *looks* like the cult's roadshow is being planned for the same location as the psych event in Mission Valley. I don't know how they managed to swing that on private property, but it might be well to find out.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: THE PSYCHS ARE COMING!   THE PSYCHS ARE COMING! EmptyWed May 14, 2008 10:43 am

I just called CME LLC.

The guy I talked to was unaware of the CCHR traveling toadshow. He is now.
Gave him some linkies and he said he'd pass the word along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE PSYCHS ARE COMING!   THE PSYCHS ARE COMING! Empty

Back to top Go down

THE PSYCHS ARE COMING!
Page 1 of 1