San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friday Jan 2 Raid

Go down 
+5
xenubarb
RandomFaceInCrowd
ANONdur
Daft
tofuman
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:33 pm

Anyone want to do a raid on Friday? How about at 2 PM? Who's bringing what? I have a boom box I can bring, but it only plays CD's.

Last edited by tofuman on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:20 pm

Not with you.
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:22 pm

DaftAnon wrote:
Not with you.
What Sad
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:20 am

Haha that was nice. What time?
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:32 am

Sad conflicting plans. i wont make it.
but have fun out there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:17 am

tofuman wrote:
Anyone want to do a raid on Friday? How about at 2 PM?

Yesh. Let's start teh Noo Year out right!
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:47 am

tofuman wrote:
Anyone want to do a raid on Friday? How about at 2 PM?

Good initiative. Moar info needed such as: WHERE doth thou wish to raid? Are you bringing anything/What are you NOT bringing that needs to be covered by other people? Anything special about this raid that people might like to know? Does the raid have a set end time or are you just gonna go until people get bored? Do you liek mudkips? Cause I heard you did.
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:00 pm

I wanna play! 2 o'clock is OK for me! Same meet-up point? Didnt we do a Friday raid once before? It was interesting because there were some new faces at the Org that I have not seen on Saturdays.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:22 pm

ANONdur wrote:
Haha that was nice. What time?

Why do you even care? You won't be there...
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:46 pm

Thanks for making decisions for me. I guess I won't.
Back to top Go down
OT 8

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:25 pm

dur....It would be good to meet a new (To me) face at a raid. And probably for some of the others who may not have seen you.

Coincidently, I'm not quite sure I can make this particular raid....Wait. I'm not sure if that's coincidental...then again, I'm retarded. If I show up, I'll be late. I got's work.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:28 pm

I've met you before. No interest in Friday anymore.
Back to top Go down
OT 8

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:43 pm

Oh goodie. I was waiting for you to say it first. I know, you were at the October 25th raid as the mysterious "new guy" who left early. I'm sure I made quite the impression with my crappy cybershot on the tripod. Good news is, my camcorder is operating again.

Well, maybe in the future. Drama happens anytime people try and arrange things. It's unfortunate, but true. None of should consider another of us friends (Unless you previously know eachother from before) as we are a collective of individuals with ideas all our own. under such circumstances, it's normal for personalities to clash, and it wont stop happening. So, really, it comes down to how we react to such things, and what we do to try and make an improvement.

Tossing insults back and forth is just giving the scifags who read this forum ammunition.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:00 pm

ANONdur wrote:
I've met you before. No interest in Friday anymore.

LOL..and here we were gonna arrange for a Whaaambulance to stand by. As if you had any interest in Friday to begin with, except as a manipulative tool to use...as if you were planning to show up if nobody launched you on a voyage of butthurt.

Maybe you should just stfu and do what you feel like doing without broadcasting it and assigning other people implied control over your activities?
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:34 pm

Seven: Yeah well tell your friend above me cause she's intent on pretending like she's empress of anonymous. I think I have to get an invite from her before I'm allowed on the premises. But that's as much finger pointing as I feel like doing right now.
Back to top Go down
OT 8

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:29 pm

Anonsoldier hit it on the head when he said barb had a leadership personality. And, for the most part it has worked, and works. Not knowing the full extent of much of anything, prior to my becoming active with SDA, within SDA, I am not aware of where the bitterness between you two started. I can say, in my opinion, she is being hard on you. But at the same time, I wouldn't let any member of anonymous deter you from doing what you think is good for the benefit of anonymous (Unless it's something stupid; Roflcopter) Barb likes to show her opinions, as does everyone here. it's one of the benefits of being anonymous, and it's a double edged sword. However, she doesn't control your actions, and pouting over things she says on the internet does not get sympathy, it gets lulz. Furthermore, she isn't the gatekeeper. You are free to show up to raids, just as you are free to not show up. But if you do show up, wear assless chaps.....And a monocle.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:32 pm

I'm not pouting cause of what she says. The raid is too late for me to show up.

I'd like to hear your explanation for how barb's reaction to the suggestion that I might show up is helpful to anonymous, though. Smile
Back to top Go down
OT 8

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:37 pm

Um.....It's fun to laugh at the crazy old lady? Very Happy

You could always pull the "I'm new" thing again. Maybe she forgot what you look like. But beware her nose. She has the sense of smell of a bomb dog. I suggest wearing women's perfume to mask your scent.

Or....Drive by in a truck screaming, "ANONdur Sucks all your nuts!"
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:31 am

Lets focus on or goal here people. We got an anon cumming out of retirement and we should welcome him with open arms.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:36 am

ANONdur wrote:
Seven: Yeah well tell your friend above me cause she's intent on pretending like she's empress of anonymous. I think I have to get an invite from her before I'm allowed on the premises. But that's as much finger pointing as I feel like doing right now.

You just keep getting stupider, reaching for new heights of hyperbole. I'm picking on you because you don't participate, yet think you can bawww about what's wrong with SDanon.

Somehow that makes ME a leaderfag? I don't think so. All you do is hang back and criticize and act like a nattering nabob of negativity.

What "premises?" A public sidewalk? Are you ill, or just lame? What part of the word 'public' is giving you comprehension problems.

Whatev. Read this:
http://network.marcab.org/group/stillalive/forum/topics/san-francisco-ca

If you ever decide to actually do something useful besides acting like a whiny little bitch with diaper rash, take a page from SF anon and set something up.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:11 pm

xenubarb wrote:
What "premises?" A public sidewalk? Are you ill, or just lame? What part of the word 'public' is giving you comprehension problems.
lol sarcasm

Whatever. I came when I could and don't answer to you. Least of all to you.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 3:59 pm

Wow.....this discussion again?

Fagottry.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 5:53 pm

ITT Dur proves he cannot sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
OT 8

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:19 pm

I'm agreeing with Daft. This thing is just getting childish.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:43 pm

I agree with you two. I don't like this being brought up constantly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Jan 2 Raid   Friday Jan 2 Raid Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday Jan 2 Raid
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next