San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FRIDAY AFTERNOON RAID

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

FRIDAY AFTERNOON RAID Empty
PostSubject: FRIDAY AFTERNOON RAID   FRIDAY AFTERNOON RAID EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:05 pm

KK so me and Barb are raiding at 3pm today, anyone else that wants to join us, we'll be in front of the org....
Back to top Go down
AnonDeuce
OT 3
AnonDeuce

PostSubject: Re: FRIDAY AFTERNOON RAID   FRIDAY AFTERNOON RAID EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:45 pm

I can head down now... still waiting on my Mask to arrive
Back to top Go down
AnonDeuce
OT 3
AnonDeuce

PostSubject: Re: FRIDAY AFTERNOON RAID   FRIDAY AFTERNOON RAID EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:19 pm

FRIDAY AFTERNOON RAID IMG_1415%5B1%5D

Surprise!
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: FRIDAY AFTERNOON RAID   FRIDAY AFTERNOON RAID EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:41 pm

LOL nice job on trollin me and barb AnonDuece.... glad to see you out there
Back to top Go down
AnonDeuce
OT 3
AnonDeuce

PostSubject: Re: FRIDAY AFTERNOON RAID   FRIDAY AFTERNOON RAID EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 9:43 pm

lol sorry. I have my protest supplies in the mail right now including my mask since I cant fucking seem to find one anywhere. Also got a sweet Sign coming too. Now, more importantly, where do I go to supply us with YFTC? Since I have been missing out so much I need to give something back and would like to do all I can to help out even when I cant show up
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: FRIDAY AFTERNOON RAID   FRIDAY AFTERNOON RAID EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 12:41 pm

LOL, you made our afternoon with your trollfoolery! PM me about the cards. We have a benefactor who kicks in funding for print jobs. How much you wanna kick in?

$100 = 1000 cards at the place I've been going. We can always use moar! I'm about ready to launch another order, so let me know. Cult already knows my name and I don't care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FRIDAY AFTERNOON RAID   FRIDAY AFTERNOON RAID Empty

Back to top Go down

FRIDAY AFTERNOON RAID
Page 1 of 1