San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where the Hell is Anonymous?

Go down 
+3
anonsoldier
xenubarb
7 posters
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Where the Hell is Anonymous? Empty
PostSubject: Where the Hell is Anonymous?   Where the Hell is Anonymous? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:34 am

SDanon really needs to get our submission in for "Where the Hell is Anonymous?"

Some of us were thinking it would be hella fun to load the little train in BBP with anons and use that as our submission.

So can I PLEASE get everyone to agree to join us at the little train on Sunday?
Perhaps you'd prefer the Merry Go Round?

Either one would be fun, and iconic of San Diego. Maybe a sign that says SAN DIEGO: WE TROLL DEEP would be good to have along.

FOR TEH LULZ!
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Anonymous?   Where the Hell is Anonymous? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:40 am

Both fantastic ideas. I like the train, because there's just something creepy about a bunch of people in masks on a merry go round.

Have signs for video. Also have flyers, YFTCs at a MINIMUM. Any time there is exposure to the public have literature handy.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Anonymous?   Where the Hell is Anonymous? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:17 pm

Surely you jest. I always haz teh cards handy!
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Anonymous?   Where the Hell is Anonymous? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:24 pm

AND I ALWAYS HAVE MY HANDS CARDY
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Anonymous?   Where the Hell is Anonymous? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:14 pm

74649 wrote:
AND I ALWAYS HAVE MY HANDS CARDY

That's why I don't want to touch you. Too cardy.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Anonymous?   Where the Hell is Anonymous? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:46 pm

I thought the location had to be one where you could dance. Can you dance on the balboa park train?
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Anonymous?   Where the Hell is Anonymous? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:22 pm

Of course. In fact... there is a panda seated on the train that would make a lovely partner..in bed.

I thought that same thing. It did seem as though the point was to dance, and I don't think the conductor would allow standing, let alone dancing. However......I think with the proper permission, the organ pavilion would be a good place.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Anonymous?   Where the Hell is Anonymous? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:02 pm

the organ pavilion would be a great backdrop!
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Anonymous?   Where the Hell is Anonymous? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 1:59 am

barb... message me for when we do this one...

ive dropped under the radar for multiple reasons, but i would be there to fucking strip on the balboa train...

lets hope there's a stress table right next to it, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Anonymous?   Where the Hell is Anonymous? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:26 am

Was this last Sunday? I can make it down if its at the right time.
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Anonymous?   Where the Hell is Anonymous? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 9:56 am

Back to top Go down
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Anonymous?   Where the Hell is Anonymous? EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:01 am

Is it really that hard to imitate that dance?
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Anonymous?   Where the Hell is Anonymous? EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 10:27 am

Guys, this just hasn't come together yet, so you didn't miss it, no worries.
FTP, stripping on the train: WIN
Annonhilate, bring a silly hat.

Global next Saturday. Gotta admit, the Horton fountain would be a great backdrop as well. It's another icon of San Diego, although perhaps not as well known as some of the others.

I really like the Balboa Park bell tower from the 1930s. You know, the one by the Laurel St. bridge at the east end. The city uses it for all kinds of promo. It's just kind of hard to collect all you monkeys in one place unless it's a raid.

We have until march. Don't make me send in the weeaboo dance! It'd be nice to have a 'SAN DIEGO ANONYMOUS: WE TROLL DEEP' sign thar too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where the Hell is Anonymous?   Where the Hell is Anonymous? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where the Hell is Anonymous?
Page 1 of 1