San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!

Go down 
+13
Anonagi
ObamAnon
Sibyl
Moose
kombat
aafter
ANONdur
xenubarb
tofuman
Daft
RandomFaceInCrowd
ANOthersandiegaN
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moose
OT 4

GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:07 am

i may have to make up my own mask this time, doesnt look like anythings close to base or the trolley Sad
Back to top Go down
Moose
OT 4

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:09 am

Moose wrote:
where do you guys get masks in the san diego area, im stuck on trolley power right now

""I have an extra mask I can bring for you if you want. And welcome.""

Tofuman, thanks thatd be awesome, how will i identify you once i show up at the rally point?
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:10 am

What the shit....
Back to top Go down
Moose
OT 4

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:26 am

on second though, i PMd you tofuman, no need to compromise identities in this thread
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:01 am

He'll be the one wearing the guy fawkes mask
Back to top Go down
aafter
OT 3

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:56 am

Sibyl wrote:
I have a MP3 adapter for radios. I shall bring that along on Saturday, seeing as Seven said we're going.

Ohhh... Anyone like ska?
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:59 am

Is anyone bringing signs?
Back to top Go down
aafter
OT 3

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:15 am

tofuman wrote:
Is anyone bringing signs?

Never really thought about it... Ill do my best.
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 3:51 am

I have a couple I can bring. I can't bring them and my boombox. Does someone else have that covered?
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 7:29 am

I will bring a few signs. Signs are good. My "FBI must investigate cult crimes" seemed to enturbulate very well. May I suggest other sign-makers expound on the theme?
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:30 am

I'll be bring at least 1 sign and probably materials to make another 2 or 3 on the fly... i will have a " The Tech Failed Jett Travolta" sign as it is the current controversy that the public has heard about
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 10:51 am

I reckon SCIENTOLOGY KILLS would compliment your signage...

SATURDAY NIGHT SEIZURE might seem a little...insensitive. Wink
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:09 am

If I see you guys out there...or if I even go, I will have my white board and markers

fags.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 11:55 am

Making signs about Jett Travolta might seen insensitive. Definitely a good idea to talk about it since it's on people's minds thanks to the media etc, but I think putting that on a sign makes us seem like we're making fun of what happened...

Not that we aren't insensitive. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:09 pm

Unfortunately I can't make it to this one because some guy named Martin Luther King fucked things up for whitey and got himself a declared holiday which my consumerist whoring slave drivers feel I need to work on for some shit or another.

Good luck guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 12:20 pm

Anonagi wrote:
Unfortunately I can't make it to this one because some guy named Martin Luther King fucked things up for whitey and got himself a declared holiday which my consumerist whoring slave drivers feel I need to work on for some shit or another.

Good luck guys!
GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 Whoamg
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:08 pm

Daft wrote:
Anonagi wrote:

Good luck guys!
GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 Whoamg

I lol'd
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:13 pm

ANONdur wrote:
Making signs about Jett Travolta might seen insensitive. Definitely a good idea to talk about it since it's on people's minds thanks to the media etc, but I think putting that on a sign makes us seem like we're making fun of what happened...

i believe my sign wont be overly percieved as insensitive but more as a finger pointing towards scientology to blame for his death.... sometimes the truth hurts, but that doesn't stop it from being the truth
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:21 pm

Moose.... Buffalo breath is a 5 minute walk from the washington stop on the blue line trolley. You exit, walk to the first street, turn left, take the first left (On the trolley side of the bridge) walk down scary street, and it's got red awnings...or red pain, and says buffalo breath costumes. Inside is a moderately attractive young woman, and some old lady, who is rather helpful. You can ask them where the masks are, or....as soon as you enter the store, head left, past the intersection, fawkes masks should be across from the display counter with the wigs on it (The masks will be hanging on the wall...unless they changed it around. Maks were 7.99 when got mine, though when Sibyl and I went there last time, they were sold out but said they were ordering more....Which is odd, I thought.

Either scifags are buying up masks (Unlikely) or there are a lot of people out there that like fawkes masks, and apparently are invisible or not anons.

However, hopefully, they should have them in stock.

As far as identifying tofu, don't ask barb. She confused Kombat wth tofu at a raid.

Memorable situation:

[Barb] "Where the hell is Kombat?"
[Kombat-Standing right in front of her] "Uh...I'm Kombat."
[Anons] -Lulz-
Back to top Go down
aafter
OT 3

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:22 pm

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:

The point is to make people seriously consider that Scientology is a huge problem. You gotta be insensitive sometimes.
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:34 pm

I like the Saturday Night Seizure...

But it is a big topic. If no one wants to throw out the kids name, a simple "The Tech Failed Again" Or something along those lines would suffice at enturbulating sci's. Mention Jett by name would probably get more public attention than actual sci attention, as they always shy away when people die.
Back to top Go down
Moose
OT 4

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:42 pm

if it seems like we are making light of his death then we might lose the moral high ground that weve retained so far, right now one of the good things we have going for us is that people love us, deep down inside theyre cheering us on, we need to keep being that force of good

i know im newfag but thats my thoughts on the matter
Back to top Go down
aafter
OT 3

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:45 pm

Moose wrote:
if it seems like we are making light of his death then we might lose the moral high ground that weve retained so far, right now one of the good things we have going for us is that people love us, deep down inside theyre cheering us on, we need to keep being that force of good

i know im newfag but thats my thoughts on the matter

Good point. Razz
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 5:46 pm

dont worry about being a newfag. a perk about being anonymous is that everyone's ideas are ignored equally and without prejudice .
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 6:35 pm

I wasn't really coming from the "moral high ground" point of view. The point of anonymous is that we are not individuals at all. We are a disembodied voice. To have a moral high ground you have to have be someone and we are no one. But you half hit it on the head. People love us. They probably don't love it when we call people niggers or fags. That doesn't mean we're wrong in doing so. But that also doesn't mean it goes unnoticed. Point fingers at the cult for the death of a child and you'll turn heads... but how many of those heads will shake soon after?

One thing is true and must remain true, though. Do what you will and let others do what they will. I suggested that Jett Travolta might be best kept to oral conversation but that is by no mean a direction or a mandate. If you still feel like making Jett Travolta signs by all means make them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!   GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GLOBAL THIS SATURDAY PEOPLE!!!!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next