San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

August 17th - Regional Raid

Go down 
+9
sinkingship
ObamAnon
TVwheels
For_the_People
tofuman
yagami
ANONdur
Char Aznable
ath
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ath
OT 1

August 17th - Regional Raid Empty
PostSubject: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:18 am

Every major county in SoCal has its monthly protest locations; San Diego is generally up 4th avenue. OC is at the Tustin org. LA is at either Sunset or Hollywood Blvd.. SB takes on their local org.

LA has the unique situation of having numerous orgs around the county for our raiding enjoyment. All the same, we target those two main sites each month.

We're going to start making our monthly protest a "Weekend of Lulz." On Saturday, everyone raids their local org. On Sunday, (this time, August 17th) we cordially invite everyone from SD (as well as OC/SB/SLO/etc.) to join us at one of our smaller local orgs. Options include Pasadena, Glendale, Sherman Oaks, and numerous others.

If San Diego is interested in sending a group up, let us know! We'll add more details to this post closer to time.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:20 am

ath wrote:
Every major county in SoCal has its monthly protest locations; San Diego is generally up 4th avenue. OC is at the Tustin org. LA is at either Sunset or Hollywood Blvd.. SB takes on their local org.

LA has the unique situation of having numerous orgs around the county for our raiding enjoyment. All the same, we target those two main sites each month.

We're going to start making our monthly protest a "Weekend of Lulz." On Saturday, everyone raids their local org. On Sunday, (this time, August 17th) we cordially invite everyone from SD (as well as OC/SB/SLO/etc.) to join us at one of our smaller local orgs. Options include Pasadena, Glendale, Sherman Oaks, and numerous others.

If San Diego is interested in sending a group up, let us know! We'll add more details to this post closer to time.

We personal have no experience with the org in Chula vista, it frankly has been untouchedby US. We would rather take the time to understand them first but thank you for the invite!
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:22 am

This is relevant to my interests
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:23 am

Char Aznable wrote:
I would rather take the time to understand them first but thank you for the invite!

fix'd, I take it you're not interested in going.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:25 am

ANONdur wrote:
Char Aznable wrote:
I would rather take the time to understand them first but thank you for the invite!

fix'd, I take it you're not interested in going.

More on the point that I am unsure of how to approach the org in chula vista
are the all white?

Are they Mexican american?
how do they work? Will the local PD believe us?
Back to top Go down
yagami
OT 3
yagami

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:45 am

I agree. I posted in another topic that the Chula Vista Mission is becoming more evident. We need to do something down there... Any takers on a flash raid??
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 9:33 am

There is a very relevant discussion about the Chula Vista Mission in the Think Tank.

So I am very interested in this idea. It would be very nice if we headed up there every month as back up to lend more credence to the SOCAL moniker. As information is released I will be reading it. I already feel like going up to Los Angeles before then is going to be unlikely on my part, so that may be the soonest I can show.

Please keep us informed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:07 pm

I'd be up raiding the Chula Vista org. I think before we do we need some info on the surrounding area. Specifically a good place to park thats far from the org.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:08 pm

i agree with tofu...

id love to do it... but lets find out info first
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 2:19 pm

tofuman wrote:
I'd be up raiding the Chula Vista org. I think before we do we need some info on the surrounding area. Specifically a good place to park thats far from the org.

For_the_People wrote:
i agree with tofu...

id love to do it... but lets find out info first

There is already in existence a chula vista thread. Be advised, it is only a mission as far as I've been told.
Back to top Go down
TVwheels
OT 4

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:33 pm

Hey Dur,

I don't know if you're confused about the location of Chula Vista (head up there?), but it is in south San Diego County!!!

Renee
Back to top Go down
ath
OT 1

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:14 pm

I think it will be awesome for you guys to raid at Chula Vista, though theoretically that could be done any day of the month. We're trying to get a regional thing going once a month so that everyone can get together with people from other areas in SoCal, to promote the whole unity thing.

I know you guys have had Partyvans periodically, so maybe you could take one of those up. Just a thought Smile

We're narrowing down locations for the 17th Regional raid, and I hope you guys will consider coming up.
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:37 am

Im up for raiding Chula, anything to keep the Scilons annoyed, and more important to keep them from selling books and hooking fresh meat.

That fact that Chula has a big Chicano population might be a big plus for us, as they are mostly Roman Catholics, who would be no friends of a cult that says J. C. was a pedo, especially after all the recent shit...

We should be prepared, perhaps translate the flyers to Spanish? Lets try to reach those nice little Mexican grandma's and see what wheels they can set in motion.

Just ideas, Lets think this out ad do it right.
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:14 am

I just called the Chula Vista po po and they said we do not need a permit to protest, long as we obey the law, common-sense stuff, same as SD
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:53 pm

I would like to reiterate that this thread is best used for talking about going up to LA for a regional raid. That is what I am interested and what this thread was started for. Chula Vista is a seperate matter altogether, whether or not it happens on that same day.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:04 pm

ath wrote:
I know you guys have had Partyvans periodically, so maybe you could take one of those up. Just a thought Smile

Taking care of transportation as a group would probably help. While one anon going alone in his car would cost about the same as going on train (or more), it may save the group a lot if they all just chip in for gassing up a partyvan...

Uhaul isn't quite the best option, though, for a lot of reasons. That's what we've used in the past.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:42 pm

either way... obamanon's information is helpful to know...

thank you obama.

as for transportation alot of us have already figured out how getting up there will work
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:24 pm

Is the Chula Vista raid really going down? If so, I'm bad with directions so I would have a hard time getting up there. It would probably be better if I got a ride from someone.
Back to top Go down
sinkingship
OT 1

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:43 pm

I'm in Chula Vista for another week and a half, and I'll be kind of busy, but if something goes down I may go. I'll post some stuff in the other thread to prevent derailing this one further.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 1:50 pm

August 17th - Regional Raid Thread10
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:10 am

Char Aznable wrote:

We personal have no experience with the org in Chula vista, it frankly has been untouchedby US. We would rather take the time to understand them first but thank you for the invite!

It's not an org, it's a mission. Huge difference.
Back to top Go down
mudkips
OT 3
mudkips

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:39 am

xenubarb wrote:

It's not an org, it's a mission. Huge difference.

This, guys. This.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:59 pm

Hm.

We go all the way up there to raid an org no bigger than our own? Nah. Not seein' it.
GIVE US BIG BLUE OR NOTHING!

I mean, if we wanna raid some backwater, downstat piece of shit, we have one here....
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:40 pm

If you fail to see the fun and worth in travelling up there to meet up with LA anons, have a good time, and continue the usual fun we have, then don't go there. As it stands sundays after globals are usually not raided, so it's not like this would take the place of another raid. It's in addition to.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 5:25 pm

Well, Dur, I see what you're saying. It's just that SD needs it's numbers and the support. LA anons have alot of anons already. I'm sure they'll be greatful of the support, but seeing how some of our anons want to go to LA so badly, our numbers will drop [again].

The whole LA jargon makes SD look inadequate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August 17th - Regional Raid   August 17th - Regional Raid Empty

Back to top Go down

August 17th - Regional Raid
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next