San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Iraq Anon To join the portest on the 14th

Go down 
+9
Char Aznable
Daft
ObamAnon
annonilate
anonsoldier
tofuman
ANOthersandiegaN
RandomFaceInCrowd
AnonDeuce
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Iraq Anon To join the portest on the 14th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iraq Anon To join the portest on the 14th   Iraq Anon To join the portest on the 14th - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:23 am

There's nothing worse than incoherent meat...ever try talking to a Scientologist?
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Anon To join the portest on the 14th   Iraq Anon To join the portest on the 14th - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 4:10 am

Yes. Many times. I talked to sign guy at the FLAG thing. The real trick is getting them to talk back.

When I'm back, in 3 years, if there's still a war to fight, I'm gonna try "Speak boy, speak!" and see if that gets a reaction from them. I also permit you all to use that. But it's copyrighted, so you owe me $1 every time you use it. And you need to take a $500 class on how to properly use it. Hey, I think I'm on to something here....
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Anon To join the portest on the 14th   Iraq Anon To join the portest on the 14th - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:44 am

I'm actually working on my own phrase.

"Recall a time you felt pressured by Scientology to spend money you didn't have."

Harks back to session, yanno. Might create cracks, ya never know.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Anon To join the portest on the 14th   Iraq Anon To join the portest on the 14th - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:45 am

Fags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iraq Anon To join the portest on the 14th   Iraq Anon To join the portest on the 14th - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Iraq Anon To join the portest on the 14th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2