San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

May 25th 2009 (France)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

May 25th 2009 (France) Empty
PostSubject: May 25th 2009 (France)   May 25th 2009 (France) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 2:28 am

Ch-ch-check dis out, nukka

I will break this down in my favorite tl;dr version:
Scientology will tried in France for fraud (and some non-included charges) on May 25th 2009. It will lead back to the following cases:

1978: First time FRAUD, thanks to LUL ron Hubbard. The 1978 convictions included Hubbard and four Scientologists after a 7 year investigation into the cult by a couple if French authorities. The court ruled that Hubbard and the others were using Scientology by making fraudulent claims that it was curing people from diseases to "increase the financial revenue" of the Church, and the ruling ordered Hubbard and the Scientologists to serve four years in prison.

1996 or 97: Lyon, France. A former Church of Scientology leader was convicted Friday of involuntary homicide and sentenced to 18 months in prison in the 1988 suicide of a church member. Twelve other defendants facing lesser charges - theft, complicity or abuse of confidence - were given suspended sentences of eight to 15 months each. Charges were dropped against 10 others." The Scientologists were charged in the death of Patrice Vic.

Sept 22 1999: Marseille, France=7 Scientologists facing fraud charges and what not. The week that followed, Alain Vivien (IMTFAS....one of France's anti-sect offices), was being charges with Human Right violations....

Also there are some Harassment charges including illegal medicine practices

I don't know if any of you know about France's judicial system or how they USUALLY operate when dealing with charges like these, but seeing that it's not the first time it's happen and with Sarko L'Americain jackin' the economy up and immigration policies over there, I don't think that Scientology will last very long there. This case may be a nasty result for Scientology and an epic win for France. I hope America will look at France's example and do the same soon. Until then, Anonymous will continue to expose the truth about Scientology.

Sauce: Wiki News. A little watered down, mais assez utile Wink

Just wanted to share that lil bit with y'all.
Happy Black History Month Very Happy

Vive La France.

Vous avez perdus le jeu.

PS: We should really tell Frank the Fake Frog about this

May 25th 2009 (France) Frank
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

May 25th 2009 (France) Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 25th 2009 (France)   May 25th 2009 (France) EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 5:59 pm

Viva La France.
Back to top Go down

May 25th 2009 (France)
Page 1 of 1