San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Operations planning

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

Operations planning Empty
PostSubject: Operations planning   Operations planning EmptyTue May 20, 2008 11:58 am

Alright, lets try to condense major stuff into a single thread as a resource to anyone just checking what the status is.

Here's what I've begun on: contacting news. I'm doing what I can to focus on KUSI, I'm asking others to hit up the other news agencies in town. Focus on getting them to take us seriously, to do interviews (be smart about what you say), to get a report up on the TV.

This is the latest e-mail i fired off today:
Quote :
Greetings KUSI,

I am Anonymous. I am reaching out to you today so that the San Diego community can better understand what Anonymous is and why we are actively protesting the criminal organization that calls itself the "Church of Scientology". For several months now, Anonymous has been protesting on a monthly basis at Horton Plaza right near the NBC building and the fountain, and we have been received with open arms by the San Diego community. Many individuals know that $cientology is dangerous, but few know the full extent of their crimes.

There are many sites geared towards activism against $cientology. Enturbulation.org is a vital resource for many Anonymous and contains droves of information aimed at the public, the press, and others. http://www.enturbulation.org/press-media/faq

I wish to present myself, reachable via this email account or a cell phone number i will be happy to provide upon further communication, as a resource to KUSI. Should you wish to conduct interviews in private, at a protest, or after protests, I and others will be happy to do so upon further communication. I am not a leader. I represent no one but myself. My actions are mine alone, though Anonymous has a united intent.

News agencies around the world have begun to start reporting and delving into $cientology, its crimes, and its critics. http://forums.enturbulation.org/15-breaking-news/ shows that almost daily more people around the world are listening in. I feel San Diego, the greatest city in the world, should be a part of this.

$cientology is not a recognized religion in many countries. Israel, Germany, and France have adopted outright hostile attitudes towards this organization, considering it criminal and worthy of investigation by federal police. Here in the US it lost tax exempt status for many years. It has, and continues to as a matter of stated organizational policy, engage in torture, brainwashing, disconnecting families, stalking and harassing critics, and even as we speak their so-called "Volunteer Ministers" are being sent to Myanmar/Burma to spread L. Ron Hubbard's "tech" under the guise of "helping people".

As I write this, other Anonymous are contacting your rivals, seeking to open lines of communication with them. We wish to be as open as we can so that the world can understand, for only through truth can we truly be free.

I am Anonymous.
Anyone of us could be one of you, and anyone of you can become one of us, for we are Legion.
We do not forget the victims of $cientology.
We do not forgive the crimes of $cientology.

We are here. Expect us June 14th.

I'll continue to call and email, and will hopefully do a doc drop soon at their offices.

Congrats on the recent mini raids, sorry I couldn't be there! let's keep intensifying our efforts, swell our ranks!
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Operations planning   Operations planning EmptyTue May 20, 2008 8:55 pm

anonsoldier wrote:
Alright, lets try to condense major stuff into a single thread as a resource to anyone just checking what the status is.

Here's what I've begun on: contacting news. I'm doing what I can to focus on KUSI, I'm asking others to hit up the other news agencies in town. Focus on getting them to take us seriously, to do interviews (be smart about what you say), to get a report up on the TV.

I'll continue to call and email, and will hopefully do a doc drop soon at their offices.

Congrats on the recent mini raids, sorry I couldn't be there! let's keep intensifying our efforts, swell our ranks!

I have the latest press release from Enturb saved as well as the German Dossier Booklet on Scientology, both in digital format. Nice work contacting them. We don't mind ourselves getting interviewed if you would like another Anon to be at your side for /b/lackup incase of intellectual checkmate, or stumble block.
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier

PostSubject: Re: Operations planning   Operations planning EmptyWed May 21, 2008 1:18 am

Definitely want another Anon with me if possible, more info on doc drops and in person stuff when i return from a trip i'm taking over this next week or so.

Email those files plz to me? send to anonsoldier42 at gmail dot com
I've got some stuff already downloaded but never hurts to have more.
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier

PostSubject: Re: Operations planning   Operations planning EmptySat May 31, 2008 11:54 pm

Haven't heard back from them. Not surprised. Contacted again, and also contacted NBC with following message:

Quote :
I am Anonymous. It is my understanding that NBC is willing to conduct an interview regarding the $cientology protests. I am an individual willing to discuss the conditions of setting up an interview. As was mentioned, anonymity is of the highest importance, and I do not want to reveal my identity to anyone in your company who could also be a $cientologist or have ties to $cientology.

Upon your reply, I will be happy to provide a cell phone number for more reliable means of communication.

Hopefully someone responds soon because we're just two weeks away.

P.S. Got the docs. thnx
Back to top Go down
sinkingship
OT 1

PostSubject: Re: Operations planning   Operations planning EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 2:21 am

This is just my opinion, but I would try to tone down the Anon rhetoric in your e-mails. The "we do not forgive/forget" stuff, "$cientology", "we are Legion" makes sense to us and is a part of who we are, but not everyone "gets it." Some of these older folks at news stations might just think we're odd, or will end up portraying us as a bunch of conspiracy theorists. Or maybe it will pique their interest?? I definitely don't know anything about journalism or how news stations work but that was just my impression.

keep up the good work though! and keep pursuing KUSI, it seems like they're most likely to go for something like this.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Operations planning   Operations planning EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:58 am

sinkingship wrote:
This is just my opinion, but I would try to tone down the Anon rhetoric in your e-mails. The "we do not forgive/forget" stuff, "$cientology", "we are Legion" makes sense to us and is a part of who we are, but not everyone "gets it." Some of these older folks at news stations might just think we're odd, or will end up portraying us as a bunch of conspiracy theorists. Or maybe it will pique their interest?? I definitely don't know anything about journalism or how news stations work but that was just my impression.

keep up the good work though! and keep pursuing KUSI, it seems like they're most likely to go for something like this.

Mottos, slogans, Credos are fun!
Back to top Go down
missanonemiss
OT 1
missanonemiss

PostSubject: Re: Operations planning   Operations planning EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 3:57 pm

I happen to have an awesome jolly rogger flag. Full sized, skull/swords, all it needs is to be attached to something. I know Anonagi is bringing one (mentioned it in the other thread.) but I figure it wouldn't hurt to have two. So should I bring it?

also, I MAY have a spare pirate hat for somebody (cheap/party city type one.) if none of my friend's want it. so if anybody wants one just ask. first come basis though, obviously. I could have another one but I don't know if it's still around or not.
Back to top Go down
Anon41
OT 3
Anon41

PostSubject: Re: Operations planning   Operations planning EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 4:34 pm

Will the Wog Bus be there on the 14th? If so lets make a few cosmetic changes to it and convert it into the A.S.S. Longcat (Anonymous Steam Ship) pirat

EDIT: Scratch that, just caught this thread: https://sandiegoanon.rpg-board.net/wog-squad-f7/bad-news-guys-t68.htm Tough break man, sucks when crap like that happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Operations planning   Operations planning Empty

Back to top Go down

Operations planning
Page 1 of 1