San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

May 9th Global (?)

Go down 
+14
kombat
Seven
scarletbanner
EpicFawkesGuy
RandomFaceInCrowd
annonilate
Sakujo
Guava
ANOthersandiegaN
aafter
tofuman
xenubarb
Daft
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
BIGANGRYNIG
OT 2
BIGANGRYNIG

May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:19 am

SHIT DID YOU GUIZE SEE ME WHEN I ROLLED PAST I WAS LIKE HELL YA I"LL BRB GONNA GET SOME FOOD THEN I AT KFC FOR LIEK 9000 HOURS SRS
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2009 12:04 pm

That's not rofl, his asshole isn't centered enough, if you look it's slightly offset to the left, a sign of an amateur.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2009 6:10 pm

EpicFawkesGuy wrote:
That's not rofl, his asshole isn't centered enough, if you look it's slightly offset to the left, a sign of an amateur.
the wiimote has returned. and lastnight there was brown stuff on it
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:40 pm

RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
EpicFawkesGuy wrote:
the wiimote has returned. and lastnight there was brown stuff on it

Enough to prove he doesn't wipe?
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 2:45 pm

scarletbanner wrote:
xenubarb wrote:
I'm pretty sure SF isn't going to have some 19 going on 10 year old faggot screaming obscenities at passersby at the top of his lungs while a bunch of morons egg him on.
May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 IMG_1492
http://picasaweb.google.ca/meowmacao/16May09SanFranciscoAnonymousRaidOnCCHR#5336612036673416850

And you thought Rofl was bad.. Ha.
I think that picture proved you wrong, by the way..

Obviously you faggots cannot understand that the San Francisco whole dynamic is totally different from conservative San Diego. But that's ok. See what happens if you drop trou in SD.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 6:12 pm

xenubarb wrote:
scarletbanner wrote:
xenubarb wrote:
I'm pretty sure SF isn't going to have some 19 going on 10 year old faggot screaming obscenities at passersby at the top of his lungs while a bunch of morons egg him on.
May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 IMG_1492
http://picasaweb.google.ca/meowmacao/16May09SanFranciscoAnonymousRaidOnCCHR#5336612036673416850

And you thought Rofl was bad.. Ha.
I think that picture proved you wrong, by the way..

Obviously you faggots cannot understand that the San Francisco whole dynamic is totally different from conservative San Diego. But that's ok. See what happens if you drop trou in SD.
May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 Tory
imo.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:07 pm

Ha fucking ha.
Yeah, I'm JUST LIKE tory. Fucking moron.
GDIAF.
Back to top Go down
kyubikirby
OT 2

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:31 am

Dear Barbz,

Let me get this straight, on the 9th you complain about rofl and those who support his antics, which were not limited to yelling out' "suck my cock" and running after people, but also doing other generally entertaining things, (playing fun/annoying music to the scilons and dancing. as well as being energetic and raising our spirits from just standing and holding signs.) And yet, on a regualr basis, we have shouted out ' "NIGGER" with absolutely no complaint whatsoever. Any reason why thats any less profane than what rofl was spouting?

With that you, ANO, and anonilate wandered off to the side to hold signs in silence and with near statue like activity, only to leave hours earlier than expected considering it a fail-raid.

Then you go to SF to raid with a person with no pants... doesn't matter that he was behind a sign, you could see his pants on the fucking ground. no imagination needed. we bring it up and you say, "the San Francisco whole dynamic is totally different from conservative San Diego."

You were complaining about us being outlandish and extravagant and attention seeking, and then you say we're "Conservative"

You were the one being, "conservative" at the global, not us.
You were the one being paranoid about being arrested.
You were the one standing like a rock holding a sign for hours...

See a problem here?

A city is a city, what is okay there, is okay here.

if you don't want to raid when rofl's there, you don't have to. But don't fucking complain about lack of activity here when you're standing out there in front of the org by yourself okay?

Love,
Kirby
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:46 am

May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 Arkdinoyd5
also
May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 Jamiejennedy_narrowweb__200x413
DONT BE HATIN
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 2:05 am

May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 4barb
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:06 am

kyubikirby wrote:
Dear Barbz,

Let me get this straight, on the 9th you complain about rofl and those who support his antics, which were not limited to yelling out' "suck my cock" and running after people, but also doing other generally entertaining things, (playing fun/annoying music to the scilons and dancing. as well as being energetic and raising our spirits from just standing and holding signs.) And yet, on a regualr basis, we have shouted out ' "NIGGER" with absolutely no complaint whatsoever. Any reason why thats any less profane than what rofl was spouting?

With that you, ANO, and anonilate wandered off to the side to hold signs in silence and with near statue like activity, only to leave hours earlier than expected considering it a fail-raid.

Then you go to SF to raid with a person with no pants... doesn't matter that he was behind a sign, you could see his pants on the fucking ground. no imagination needed. we bring it up and you say, "the San Francisco whole dynamic is totally different from conservative San Diego."

You were complaining about us being outlandish and extravagant and attention seeking, and then you say we're "Conservative"

Learn 2 reading comprehension. I didn't say YOU were "conservative." I said San Diego is a conservative city. It's not the same thing at all. Look at it; no drinking on the beach, no smoking in the parks, ban medical marijuana, etc.

Quote :

You were the one being, "conservative" at the global, not us.
You were the one being paranoid about being arrested.
You were the one standing like a rock holding a sign for hours...

See a problem here?

A city is a city, what is okay there, is okay here.

Don't travel much, do you? If you did, you would understand the ridiculousness of the above statement.

Quote :

if you don't want to raid when rofl's there, you don't have to. But don't fucking complain about lack of activity here when you're standing out there in front of the org by yourself okay?

It's pretty pathetic you have to depend on a jumped-up attention whore to have fun. You've had nine months to figure out how to do it on your own, and you failed.

I'm not real enthusiastic about raiding any more. Three of you talked to rofl and he ignored you. Every time I brought the camera out, he'd stick his stupid face in it or do something so he could be in the video. I am not going to be producing The ROFL Show, so I won't be joining you in June. And nothing of value will be lost.

Quote :

Love,
Kirby
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:19 pm

But barb Sad

Your name is on my boob and I'm pinching it for you.

We were meant for each other, imo.
Back to top Go down
kyubikirby
OT 2

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:23 pm

xenubarb wrote:

so I won't be joining you in June. And nothing of value will be lost.
\

Smile
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 1:27 pm

xenubarb wrote:

so I won't be joining you in June. And nothing of value will be lost.

cool. does that mean that everyone can finally stfu?
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 6:52 pm

*Loses all interest in Daft*
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:24 pm

lol @ you having any interest at all
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 20, 2009 7:27 pm

Hey Daft. What are you wearing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 9th Global (?)   May 9th Global (?) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

May 9th Global (?)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4