San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scilon Horn-Tech, Scilons tried to get me arrested for vandalism.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

Scilon Horn-Tech, Scilons tried to get me arrested for vandalism. Empty
PostSubject: Scilon Horn-Tech, Scilons tried to get me arrested for vandalism.   Scilon Horn-Tech, Scilons tried to get me arrested for vandalism. EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:47 pm

lol! lol! There was a Scilon driving around Union Square and Moscone Center blasting his horn like fucking idiot. He got pulled over right in front of the "exhibit of death". I got some video of him driving around blasting innocent people with horn-tech, and some stills of the justice. Will re-edit later, but for now, enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YIM7QkaOsc

Scilon Horn-Tech, Scilons tried to get me arrested for vandalism. Pulled10

Later, in front of the SF Org, a cop car showed up behind me with its lights on, and asked me if I broke the fire alarm box that was behind me. He said someone called it in from down the street, and they wanted to see if there was blood on my hands. I said "I'm not the droid you're looking for", and they left.

Scilon Horn-Tech, Scilons tried to get me arrested for vandalism. Broken10
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Scilon Horn-Tech, Scilons tried to get me arrested for vandalism.   Scilon Horn-Tech, Scilons tried to get me arrested for vandalism. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:00 pm

isn't that stuff typically some sort of safety plastic? didn't think it was glass
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Scilon Horn-Tech, Scilons tried to get me arrested for vandalism.   Scilon Horn-Tech, Scilons tried to get me arrested for vandalism. EmptyThu May 28, 2009 10:25 pm

ObamAnon wrote:

I said "I'm not the droid you're looking for", and they left.

jedi motherfucking wave for the fucking win
Scilon Horn-Tech, Scilons tried to get me arrested for vandalism. Jedi-mind-trick
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scilon Horn-Tech, Scilons tried to get me arrested for vandalism.   Scilon Horn-Tech, Scilons tried to get me arrested for vandalism. Empty

Back to top Go down

Scilon Horn-Tech, Scilons tried to get me arrested for vandalism.
Page 1 of 1