San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested

Go down 
+3
RandomFaceInCrowd
Char Aznable
Anonagi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested Empty
PostSubject: Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested   Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 4:03 pm

Crossposted from Enturb:

Quote :
Stu was arrested at home this morning for assulting Sandra on June 3rd I have been told by his flat mate. As is typical in such situations we have not been able to contact him and the police will not tell us what is happening or when he will get out.

We believe we know how the assult charge arose however we do not wish to give anything away at this stage.

They have seized all of his video equipment and tapes etc.

To my knowledge this is the first example of hard fairgaming since the protests began in Feb, a testiment to just how much of thorn in Co$'s side Stu was becoming. I would expect Stu would want the protests to go on without him.

Anyone who was in contact with Stu related to either this weekend or this evening (timing eh?) please PM me for updates and I will try to take up any slack. Unfortunately I will not be able to respond to PMs until after 6pm.

I can also be reached on the cult watch number: 0785-3016084.

I appreciate their may be some well wishers. By the time I will be able to pass on your wishes Stu will be back with us. I have no further information at this time.

Plymouth and other anons who were intending to come this weekend, please make an extra effort, we cannot be seen to back off. Rather we need to be extra vigilant with respect to the law and ensure we do not put a foot wrong.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANY THREATENING CALLS TO THE ORG. Stu would not want this as he saw them as victims too.

http://forums.enturbulation.org/132-stu-wyatt-situation-room/plymouth-stu-wyatt-fairgamed-arrested-18106/
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested   Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 5:24 pm

Impeding the path of a mobility scooter can be considered harassment if scooter was in motion,Lets hope the flks that worked for EFG standby for Stu.

This smell's like Baaaawsuit, I predict the Stu "Killdozer" Wyatt will keep on chugin' after this.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested   Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 7:14 pm

i would start copying most of stus vids. might slap his channel with a order to be suspended durring trial. more censorship? we shall see.
if you dont know how to save videos form youtube its quite simple. well, at least for me using linux. i dont have the slightest idea how to do it in windows. but im willing to share my way of doing so. just PM me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested   Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 7:20 pm

That would be the Unplug plugin for Firefox. Works on both (probably all three). You get a .flv file at the end which mplayer can play. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2254
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested   Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 7:25 pm

but thats just too simple. i rather get my hands dirty. digging through cache ftw
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested   Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 8:27 pm

What a load of whale ejaculate.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested   Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 9:20 pm

Looks like the same guys that threw out the case against Epic Nose Guy are the ones who determine if the Scilons have a case or not.

Ideally it gets dismissed but with Bob Minton, he got a restraining order issued against him where he couldn't be anywhere near a Scientology building.

And OSA assaulted him on a number of occasions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
TVwheels
OT 4

PostSubject: Re: Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested   Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 9:27 pm

I've got to believe that the Brits have something similar to the Americans with Disabilities Act that we have here that would say it's a big 'Nooooooo, Nooooooo' to shadow, impede, or generally mess with someone on a scooter like that!

Hopefully the streets are overrun with scooter and wheelchairs for the Sea Arrrrrgh protest!

Have a good night all!

Clarice
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested   Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:04 pm

Oh, that's just not cricket.

Then again, to mix metaphors, we already knew that the Corporation never played by Queensbury rules.

Still, seriously, how do the police get off on actually accepting someone bumping into someone else and doing some gentle umbrella poking as assault? Talk about a bleedin' nanny state...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested   Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested Empty

Back to top Go down

Stu Wyatt fairgamed and arrested
Page 1 of 1