San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID

Go down 
+11
RandomFaceInCrowd
EpicFawkesGuy
Zak McCracken
Zen
Roflcptr
annonilate
anonsoldier
Char Aznable
scarletbanner
tofuman
Anonagi
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID Empty
PostSubject: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptySat May 31, 2008 5:47 pm

When: Sunday, June 8th, 2:30 PM

Where: Raising awareness/recruiting drive for SEA ARRRRGH. Downtown, enturbulating the ORG and passing out flyers and cards arond the gaslamp and Horton areas again.

Meetup Point: UCSD TRANSIT CENTER, SAME PLACE AS LAST TIME

Point of Contact: Anonanagi, PM me through the forums or post here

Confirmed to show:
Anonanagi
Anonilate
Scarletbanner
Zen
DeliciousCakeSF
TakeAnonMe

Questionables:
Karn
Zak
IaMaNoN
The General
EpicFawkesGuy
Wise Beard Man (yes, you read that right)

--Checklist for raid--

Police notified: YES

Flyers made: Try a new tactic this time and hand out business cards - people seem more open to getting business cards than they are full flyers, especially during a miniature raid.

Signs made: Any signs being made?

Music: Who's bringing the boombox?

Other information: Enturbulating time, and getting the public and ourselves pumped for Sea Arrrgh!

Last edited by Anonagi on Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:47 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptySat May 31, 2008 8:45 pm

Could you post a map of the UCSD area please? Once I get my work schedule I'll know If I'll be able to go.

Last edited by tofuman on Sun Jun 01, 2008 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptySat May 31, 2008 10:11 pm

I don't have work Sundays, so sign me up. May possibly be +1.

Last edited by scarletbanner on Sat May 31, 2008 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptySat May 31, 2008 11:24 pm

I'm sorry, its a no-go for me unless I make up some excuse or go to church on Saturday (NOT Staturday)

Weather Fortune: Mixed Results

Do bring water but it might be overcast, trends point to nice 70 degree weather.

Anonagi please wear something lighter for your health other than that hoddie, I have a sweater jacket (life jacket like from BTTF)
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptySat May 31, 2008 11:26 pm

Will be out of town that day, sorry.
Back to top Go down
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 2:32 am

A srs bzns raid to set us up the delicious cake!
Fap fap fap fap fap fap.
This lulzcow is in for the glory of mudkipz.

And in English...
I have a music system I'm planning on trying. It won't be loud, but it will be "self-contained."
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 3:19 am

UPDATE: 6/3/08 pm: I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

also, i just got my logitec soundsystem today so IVE GOT THE MUSIC

Anonagi: just so you know i do not drive and the only way i get around is through the coaster as i live in Vista and have to take the Sprinter from oceanside transit.. so i will figure out how to get to wherever we are going, and i might need to stow away somehow if we go downtown so if i can tag along to downtown with someone i would appreciate it. if you can, pm me as soon as u can and kind of give me a briefing on how this is gonna go down

sunday is gonna be awesome afro

Last edited by Roflcptr on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 9:51 am

I"ll be there. I'll probably be able to get Karn and IaMaNoN to come too. I might also be able to get The General to come as well, but i'll have to ask him about his work schedule.

I'll be bringing extra water, but i'll have to see what i can do about the busniess cards/fliers. If someone comes up with a good one i'll reimburse you if you print me up some as well.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:05 pm

I've noticed that there seems to be a better response to handing out business cards during flash raids than full on flyers, or at the very least, quarter sheets. We handed out ALOT of those at the raid in Hollywood.
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 1:36 am

It would be better for me if the raid was in the morning, but I can make it. I have to be at work later in the evening so I'll probably have to leave the raid early.
Back to top Go down
Zak McCracken
OT 3
Zak McCracken

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 1:22 pm

tofuman wrote:
Could you post a map of the UCSD area please? Once I get my work schedule I'll know If I'll be able to go.

the area is UCSD Hospital- Hillcrest
NOT UCSD SCHOOL- La Jolla

(also, not UCSD Thornton Hospital- La Jolla)

http://maps.ucsd.edu/Viewer.htm?Map=MCParking
Back to top Go down
Zak McCracken
OT 3
Zak McCracken

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 1:30 pm

Confirm Zak for 6/7 6/8 pirate scouting.

will bring:
- straws-for-water
- cake maybe ?!!1!
- sign-making materials maybe divided by zero
- /b/ackup /r/aid-io tech

edit: CRAP
I can has read??? Neutral

change Confirm to MAYBE
Crying or Very sad

SATURDAY I can do. SUNDAY is....
ergh. A lot more complicated.

I'll try to confirm or cancel in the next day or so.

Possibility of getting there later,
or meeting raid party downtown....

Last edited by Zak McCracken on Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:28 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 6:25 pm

Depending on if my friends comp parts ship from newegg by saturday, I might be able to come. (I kinda fucked my friends motherboard last saturday so I had him RMA it and told him to say it came dead on arrival. So I kinda owe him >.>)
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 2:51 am

i am so psyched for this flashraid except it is gonna be HELL for me to get to the UCSD hospital transit center.. im looking at a 2 hr ride by public transportation, im considering just meeting you all downtown but ill need a location and a time that you will definately be able to meet up.
Back to top Go down
Zak McCracken
OT 3
Zak McCracken

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 9:25 am

Roflcptr wrote:
i am so psyched for this flashraid except it is gonna be HELL for me to get to the UCSD hospital transit center.. im looking at a 2 hr ride by public transportation, im considering just meeting you all downtown but ill need a location and a time that you will definately be able to meet up.

OK! Same here!!

Its a much shorter hop for me, but I can't get loose until after 2:30.

Downtown @ 3 or 3:30? @ the downtown arrival point we used 5/17?

(UCSD transit center at 3:00 or later, would be ok for me, too)

Last edited by Zak McCracken on Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 4:58 pm

It'll take to long for me to get to the UCSD Transit Center so I'll just meet you guys some ware downtown. Where would be the best place?
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 10:39 pm

Anonagi hurry up and check this post so we can get some confirmation on how this is gonna go down! Razz i wanna get a briefing before the date so i know exactly what to do, i mean it would really REALLY suck to make my way down to UCSD hospital/Downtown by public transportation and realize that i cant find the group or anything. i really wish i could get a contact number or something just in case i need to contact you the day of. Yes i know the whole contact and scilon crap so its dangerous blah blah but my mind is not at peace for making this flashraid, but i do plan on going.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:12 pm

Lemme get home first and I'll update...
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:37 am

Anonagi wrote:
Lemme get home first and I'll update...

woot woot great
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 2:25 am

So you won't be able to make it to UCSD medical by 2:30?

If you can't, we'll be around downtown although we don't have a set schedule for walking aorund. we walk around the gaslamp and different busy areas along with standing in front of the Org just to enturbulate them.

I think if we hop the nearest bus to 2:30 then we should be down at the Org until about 3:15ish?
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 3:22 am

Anonagi wrote:
So you won't be able to make it to UCSD medical by 2:30?

If you can't, we'll be around downtown although we don't have a set schedule for walking aorund. we walk around the gaslamp and different busy areas along with standing in front of the Org just to enturbulate them.

I think if we hop the nearest bus to 2:30 then we should be down at the Org until about 3:15ish?

oh i can make it to UCSD hospital by 2:30, i just have no idea about the area or where the transit center is or how we are going from ucsd medial to SD -> we all taking the bus?

heres my journey i must take to make it to the medical center..but what really gets me is i have to walk half a mile to the medical center.. so im confused where the transit center is there..

TO: UCSD MEDICAL CENTER

1. walk 0.1 mile NW from [LOCATION REMOVED] S SANTA FE at ROBELINI DR

2. At 11:19 AM take the NCTD BREEZE route 305 ESCONDIDO

3. Get off the stop at ESCONDIDO TRANSIT CENTER(ARRIVE) at approximately 11:55 AM.

4. At 12:03 PM take the NCTD BREEZE route 350 NORTH COUNTY FAIR

5. Get off the stop at NORTH COUNTY FAIR TRANSIT CENTER at approximately 12:19 PM.

6. At 12:41 PM take the MTS BUS route 20B DOWNTOWN VIA FASHION VALLEY

7. Get off the stop at FASHION VALLEY TRANSIT CENTER (ARRIVE) at approximately 01:58 PM.

8. At 02:02 PM take the MTS BUS route 120 DOWNTOWN SD via FASHION VALLEY

9. Get off the stop at 6TH AVE @ MERCY HOSPITAL at approximately 02:09 PM.

10. walk 0.5 mile NW to UCSD MEDICAL CENTER

ETA: 2 hrs 50 mins

so my ultimate fear is that once i get off at 6th @ mercy hospital i become horrifically lost and cannot find where to go.. i mean i do have my iphone so i can see the area through googlemaps, but still im not sure if it will suffice to help me find where the transit center is at the hospital..

Last edited by Anonagi on Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NO PERSONAL INFO!)
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 4:04 am

It's right near the front entrance - it's very hard to miss as UCSD medical is such a small hospital.

We all take the bus downtown and get off at the Org, its a beautiful thing!
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 4:31 am

Anonagi wrote:
It's right near the front entrance - it's very hard to miss as UCSD medical is such a small hospital.

We all take the bus downtown and get off at the Org, its a beautiful thing!

awesome. so right out where it says 'main enterance' by the UCSD Medical Center (Inpatient Tower) by the ACE parking lot then just to make sure i have it right.. lol sorry for all the confusion.. i just want to be sure Razz
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: info   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 4:39 am

i should let you all know. after talking with a "contact" in MTS. it wouldn't take much at all for Co$ to get their hands on tapes from cameras in buses. wouldn't even take a court order im told. with their current status, im sure it would be handed over with a smile.BUT, i have informed the "contact" to let as many drivers as possible know to not be alarmed if people get on the buses with masks. tho it may go against policy for MTS, i asked "contact" to try and get the word across is for preservation of identity.
please keep it in mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 4:43 am

RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
i should let you all know. after talking with a "contact" in MTS. it wouldn't take much at all for Co$ to get their hands on tapes from cameras in buses. wouldn't even take a court order im told. with their current status, im sure it would be handed over with a smile.BUT, i have informed the "contact" to let as many drivers as possible know to not be alarmed if people get on the buses with masks. tho it may go against policy for MTS, i asked "contact" to try and get the word across is for preservation of identity.
please keep it in mind.

Thanks for the info, but even with that ive planned ahead and i think it would be a GREAT idea for all anon to have a handy dandy pair of sundglasses just in case you need to remove the mask at any time.. make sure nobody can see your eyes. they have sunglasses that even have a mirror reflection to anyone who looks in your eyes.. i just bought a pair myself so im ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID   JUNE 8TH SEA ARRRRGH SCOUTING PARTY FLASHRAID Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next