San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

San Diego Tea Party

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

San Diego Tea Party Empty
PostSubject: San Diego Tea Party   San Diego Tea Party EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:16 pm

Soooo, i know most of you all dont really like republicans, but we have an excellent opportunity for a friday morning flashraid. on this coming friday the 27th, downtown at the harbor there is going to be a republicans fed up with the government, throwing giant tea bags full of shredded stimulus bill into the water. We should be there handing out YFTCs, we could have some success, and hey, republicans haz monies
Back to top Go down
Moose
OT 4

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Tea Party   San Diego Tea Party EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:42 pm

too bad ill be working, but i have to give the republicans points for creativity, this peaks my revolutionary interests
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Tea Party   San Diego Tea Party EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:14 pm

Too bad they're idiots.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Tea Party   San Diego Tea Party EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:47 pm

A chance to openly toss out YFTC without a mask? Goody!

Mehbe, will have to see about that.

I want to ask them about rush limbaughahrg being their mesiah
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Tea Party   San Diego Tea Party EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:14 pm

ok so looks like i wont be able to make it personally but anyone that wants to go it will be at the star of india, yall should know where that is, starts a 9am
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Tea Party   San Diego Tea Party Empty

Back to top Go down

San Diego Tea Party
Page 1 of 1