San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

San Diego Comic Con

Go down 
+9
Daft
ANOthersandiegaN
SirFragsAIot
scarletbanner
Sakujo
ObamAnon
EpicFawkesGuy
kombat
tofuman
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

San Diego Comic Con Empty
PostSubject: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:51 pm

Whats the plan?
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:04 pm

GOOD QUESTION!

Nobody has organized shit, so how about this...

Meet at 3rd and K street at 10-noon(?) every day of the con. Bring whatever flyers you have and pass them out accordingly.

Short plan, I know, but this year isn't as "big" as expected. Funds are low, not many anons are showing.
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:46 pm

San Diego Comic Con 6-34San Diego Comic Con 6-34San Diego Comic Con 6-34San Diego Comic Con 6-34San Diego Comic Con 6-34San Diego Comic Con 6-34San Diego Comic Con 6-34San Diego Comic Con 6-34
San Diego Comic Con 6-34San Diego Comic Con 6-34San Diego Comic Con 6-34San Diego Comic Con 6-34San Diego Comic Con 6-34San Diego Comic Con 6-34San Diego Comic Con 6-34San Diego Comic Con 6-34
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:29 am

may I suggest the Gaslamp Trolley Station, its close to the crosswalk across Harbor Drive. And close for Anons taking the trolley. Also its easy to get to. and leave. THere is a triangle-shaped open area at the bottom of 5th Ave. Barb, thats where we were last year. we can meet there, then disperse as more anons arrive. 10 - 12 sounds like a good time.
Back to top Go down
Sakujo
OT 3
Sakujo

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:54 am

Gaslamp Trolley would be easy.

Any word on Comic-con passes? Someone said they were getting a bunch of Exhibitor ones for us that all said Anonymous.
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:29 am

I think we should do what we did last year. Stand across from the convention center and hand out cards or fliers.
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:55 am

Gaslamp Trolley? Alright. Should the time be altered?

Sakujo: Passes can't be gotten, thank our lovely fire marshal... Mad

Tofu: Don't be a pussy, I'm going all up in their grill, right out front, passing shit out there, in FRONT of the con.

In the event security tries to confiscate my fliers, I will insult their mothers, and send them back to their place of residence in a less-than-positive mood, possibly tears streaming from their spectacles.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:32 am

kombat wrote:

Tofu: Don't be a pussy, I'm going all up in their grill, right out front, passing shit out there, in FRONT of the con.

In the event security tries to confiscate my fliers, I will insult their mothers, and send them back to their place of residence in a less-than-positive mood, possibly tears streaming from their spectacles.
If you do that it fucks it up for everything that could be planned in the future;

The Convention Center Trolley Station is a better bet; that's where we did last year and all the tourists and shit who get off there just walk across the street to the convention.

What days are most opportune? I would say Friday and Saturday.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Sakujo
OT 3
Sakujo

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 12:50 pm

kombat wrote:

FFfFffFFfffFuUuUUUUUuuUUu-

Well I still got my one day pass so I'll use the most of that.

I'm all for passing fliers out ANYWHERE and ANYHOW.

What exactly happened last year with the cards that were on the first freebie table in the registration hall? Were those taken off by security or what, I can't remember.. cause I could ninja drop some of those there.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:05 pm

Sakujo wrote:
kombat wrote:

FFfFffFFfffFuUuUUUUUuuUUu-

Well I still got my one day pass so I'll use the most of that.

I'm all for passing fliers out ANYWHERE and ANYHOW.

What exactly happened last year with the cards that were on the first freebie table in the registration hall? Were those taken off by security or what, I can't remember.. cause I could ninja drop some of those there.
Fake "Security" attempted only to fail.

I don't think we raised nearly enough money to get cards on the table, especially in the amount of last year which is quite unfortunate because after Comic-Con there was a surge in numbers for us.
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 11:41 pm

Have we come to a conclusion?
Back to top Go down
SirFragsAIot
OT 3
SirFragsAIot

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:17 am

Yes, barbz, some other chick who I forget what her name was, and I did so earlier. Epic win. We met the director of V for Vendetta.
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:16 am

So, its Friday, Anyone want to meet at the Gaslamp trolley stop for enterbulation?

edit: I thought about correcting the spelling of enturbulation, but this is the way L Ron really wanted it spelled. So you have to buy all new books... again...
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:46 am

Kombat: Confirmed for brawl!

In event my plan works, and I have no reason to doubt myself, (lol, Magnusson) I'll be in the Kon rather quick, and I'll do a drop by the table, as I have a couple of stacks of fliers from robot.

Just REMEMBER FRAGS, GET TO OUR LOCATION BY 10AM, I WILL BE THERE, GIVE OR TAKE BEING 15 MINUTES LATE!

If anything goes wrong, send another anon to our location and inform me you're not showing.

San Diego Comic Con 1246439615154
OK LETS GO
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:26 pm

OK SO THE PLAN FOR TOMORROW's RAID is 6pm at the Org!!!!! be there or be a faggot
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:32 pm

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
OK SO THE PLAN FOR TOMORROW's RAID is 6pm at the Org!!!!! be there or be a faggot

and I am going to be at the GL trolley again in the morning, in case anyone wants to join in. I handed out a lot of cards today.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:34 pm

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
GOD DAMN IT, I HAVE TO WATCH MY SISTER. FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:44 pm

I LISTEN TO IT DAILY
THE HARDSTYLE MADE ME
OBNOXIOUS AND CRAZY
WE PARTY EVERYDAY
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:13 am

YOU KNOW THE PLAN. IF YOU DON'T, GET ON IRC JEWFAGS.
Back to top Go down
Anonymouser
OT 3

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:10 am

Intro - Old fag, Scientology, been there, done that, left the shirt.
No Chanology training, but respect for anon help anti-cult Scn.
My name is on their Old list, so I want to help anon Anon.

GOJ
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:52 am

Apparently the cult changed their schedule to discommodate us. Report was, org was packed on Friday.

Saturday, we were there by six, and it was practically empty, with the panels up. We hung around for 1.5 hours and left. Got a call later from some anon who said there were only 3 cars in the lot, so raid was called off.

Win! We shut them the fuck DOWN on a weekend where thousands of people were milling about downtown.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:31 pm

Raid @ 6

show up accordingly (gaslamp)
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:51 pm

GeorgeOfJungle wrote:

GOJ
welcome aboard. if you have any questions feel free to ask. if you need to say or ask something away from the eyes of scientology we have a IRCchannel set up irc.theinternetz.org and the room is #sd. if you need help getting on IRC anyone of us can help you. you can aso PM me or xenubarb if you need anything. take care and hope you can make it to a raid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:55 pm

RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
GeorgeOfJungle wrote:

GOJ
welcome aboard. if you have any questions feel free to ask. if you need to say or ask something away from the eyes of scientology we have a IRCchannel set up irc.theinternetz.org and the room is #sd. if you need help getting on IRC anyone of us can help you. you can aso PM me or xenubarb if you need anything. take care and hope you can make it to a raid Very Happy

OH WELL NOW HALLO THAR. YOU CAN NOTE ME ABOUT ANY GODAMN MEME THAT FLOATS AROUND YOUR ALLEY, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. NOW, MAKE ME A SANDWICH
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:33 am

sup char
how are you
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Comic Con   San Diego Comic Con Empty

Back to top Go down

San Diego Comic Con
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next