San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GET YOUR COMIC CON TICKETS NOW!

Go down 
+2
missanonemiss
Roflcptr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

GET YOUR COMIC CON TICKETS NOW! Empty
PostSubject: GET YOUR COMIC CON TICKETS NOW!   GET YOUR COMIC CON TICKETS NOW! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 2:55 am

I just bought my tickets earlier this evening. if you guys are planning on enturbing on saturday and enjoying the con the rest of the day, GET YOUR TICKETS NOW! if you go to comic-con.org you'll realize that saturday 1-day passes are just about sold out. i watched it go from 81% to 87% in about an hour so im sure they will be gone any day. the other days will probably sell out closer to the event, but friday is sure to go within the next few weeks.

so gogogoogogo
Back to top Go down
missanonemiss
OT 1
missanonemiss

PostSubject: Re: GET YOUR COMIC CON TICKETS NOW!   GET YOUR COMIC CON TICKETS NOW! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 4:27 pm

also, I think I said this in another thread, there's an option of volunteering. you get in for free and you only have to work 3 hours a day (and you can pick the times you want, as far as I know.) and then you're free for the rest of the con.

edit: thinking here, wouldn't volunteering be an advantage? like possibly being able to work the freebie table?
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: GET YOUR COMIC CON TICKETS NOW!   GET YOUR COMIC CON TICKETS NOW! EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 9:08 pm

Sometimes you don't get to choose where you want to work. But anywhere you work at the con ends up being a ton of fun!

If you show up to volunteer on say, Tuesday, you get a free day pass you can redeem. You don't need to volunteer at the time OF the convention.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
pokanon
OT 3
pokanon

PostSubject: Re: GET YOUR COMIC CON TICKETS NOW!   GET YOUR COMIC CON TICKETS NOW! EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 8:52 pm

Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: GET YOUR COMIC CON TICKETS NOW!   GET YOUR COMIC CON TICKETS NOW! EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 11:58 pm

I be trollin on Sunday
Because I have work everyday
Back to top Go down
pokanon
OT 3
pokanon

PostSubject: Re: GET YOUR COMIC CON TICKETS NOW!   GET YOUR COMIC CON TICKETS NOW! EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 3:46 pm

JUST FYI! REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!
if u didnt get tix, too bad, hit up the craigslist or somthin.

REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!

THERE WILL BE NO ONSITE REGISTRATION!
Back to top Go down
DeliciousCakeSF
OT 1
DeliciousCakeSF

PostSubject: Re: GET YOUR COMIC CON TICKETS NOW!   GET YOUR COMIC CON TICKETS NOW! EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 8:28 pm

I bought my registration LAST YEAR at the end of SDCC 07. Actually, if you guys do that again this year, you can save oodles of money. For real.
Back to top Go down
pokanon
OT 3
pokanon

PostSubject: Re: GET YOUR COMIC CON TICKETS NOW!   GET YOUR COMIC CON TICKETS NOW! EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 1:10 pm

DeliciousCakeSF wrote:
I bought my registration LAST YEAR at the end of SDCC 07. Actually, if you guys do that again this year, you can save oodles of money. For real.

i did this as well... and yes, prices go up closer to the event
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GET YOUR COMIC CON TICKETS NOW!   GET YOUR COMIC CON TICKETS NOW! Empty

Back to top Go down

GET YOUR COMIC CON TICKETS NOW!
Page 1 of 1