San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COMIC CON FUNNESS

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

COMIC CON FUNNESS Empty
PostSubject: COMIC CON FUNNESS   COMIC CON FUNNESS EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 9:08 pm

SATURADY: (not protesting) started a HUUUUUGE fucking dance party with my iLulz and got a ton of crazies and weaboos to dance around and march laps around ballroom 20 for hours, having multiple television media stop and ask me if they can record us having a blast, and HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of cameras, videocameras, etc recording the lulz, many said would be all over the interwebs.

sunday: Walked all over the exhibit hall floor rickrolling EVERYWHERE, got some lulz,and def rolled galaxy press, until this one flaming faggot came out and yanked my iphone from my ilulz and threatened to confiscate the phone if i continued, i was blasting party hard, i was blasting music for OVER 2 HOURS passing TONS of CC:I ppl, and security, nobody stopped me, guess this guy was too gay to appreciate the lulz.

Also, on sunday while walking around (even after music was put away) i got TONS AND TONS of ppl either screaming or acknowledge passing by me saying 'Hey! its the guy from the masquerade who played all that music last night!" and "AWESOME PARTY LAST NIGHT DUDE! WOOO"

it was awesome, look up comic con 2008 dance party or something over the intertubes, theres bound to be videos.

expect more lulz at comic con next year guys. its my new playground
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

COMIC CON FUNNESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMIC CON FUNNESS   COMIC CON FUNNESS EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:26 pm

Sounds like it was a blast. I tried to find the galaxy press booth but I couldn't find it.
Back to top Go down
Sakujo
OT 3
Sakujo

COMIC CON FUNNESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMIC CON FUNNESS   COMIC CON FUNNESS EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 5:48 am

I enter the game the day after Comic-con is over.

Fuck. :/
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

COMIC CON FUNNESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMIC CON FUNNESS   COMIC CON FUNNESS EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 6:09 pm

Daft's Post CC08 report:
Le matin de dimanche...I got to the convention center around 9 am and got both Kid and myself registered. I told him to take off his helmet if he felt hot (I don't know if any of you saw him). I saw alot of my co-workers and friends walking about (and a roflcptr) walking about and decided to join some of them. I also saw an old classmate as a furry (No). I stalked the Roosterteeth Productions booth as well as that DC Comics stand. I was dancing with some black guy dressed as the Green Lantern. I reunited with Daftkid and his girlfriend and her friends;later I learned that some asshole put a magnet to Kid's helmet which made his voice changer die as well as his scroll board. Luckly, for the guy, we couldn't find the guy, because I had blackrage. Around 3, we took pictures with some Captain Jack Sparrows. After that, Kid had a nerdgasm when he saw some kid dressed up as some character from One Piece. Alot of dry humping followed as well as exchanging of the gamertags.
Once it was 4:45 all of us headed out and I took kid and his girlfriend out to eat.
Of course we danced on the way back to the car with the 25 pounds of schwag that we got.

'Twas a fun day.
Also, here's a fun discovery that I left out: Kid and I met 5 people from Holland who were at the con, they were surprised that two Americans knew how to speak dutch.
nous avons LOLe
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

COMIC CON FUNNESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMIC CON FUNNESS   COMIC CON FUNNESS EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 11:58 pm

tofuman wrote:
Sounds like it was a blast. I tried to find the galaxy press booth but I couldn't find it.

T'was booth 1222...two booths down from the one selling GF masks. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

COMIC CON FUNNESS Empty
PostSubject: Re: COMIC CON FUNNESS   COMIC CON FUNNESS Empty

Back to top Go down

COMIC CON FUNNESS
Page 1 of 1