San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES

Go down 
+4
tofuman
EpicFawkesGuy
Anonagi
pokanon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
pokanon
OT 3
pokanon

COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES Empty
PostSubject: COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES   COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 5:13 pm

I just looked at comic-con.org, and they are out of four day passes... i bought mine in january, so im good to go, but for evryone else we need tix.! get one days for saturday? anyway, I'm COMPLETLEY up for passing out as many things as possible on the floor for everyday. FIVE DAYS INCLUDING PREVIEW NIGHT! im just curious to who else has access to preview night, and generally how many have any tickets...
ON SITE TICKETS WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES   COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 5:38 pm

If you didn't get in by now you won't be able to for full membership.

THERE WILL BE NO TICKETS SOLD AT THE DOORS.

I'll move this once Enturb goes live with the Marcab Invasion site Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES   COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 6:10 pm

I've got a full four day pass, along with two of my friends. (They're /b/tards who have Guy Fawkes masks and expressed interest in going, but bailed on me last minute on two protests, so I never bothered to ask them again. So I'll tell them to bring their masks in case they feel like helping)
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES   COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 6:12 pm

I have passes for Friday and Saturday. I plan to help out for a while on both days, but later I'm going to do some shopping.

Last edited by tofuman on Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES   COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 6:13 pm

Oh, I have preview night as well.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES   COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 7:27 pm

I have a 5 days pass afro
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES   COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 10:43 pm

im getting friday/saturday passes on tuesday, but i dont plan on doing much enturbulating. the con comes but once a year and i hate to say for me CCI>Protesting Scienos, even though it means alot to me to protest... i might show up and help out on friday if i run out of stuff to do, but saturday is gonna be booked with heroes pannel/adult swim pannel/and the loooong line for the masquerade.

ill bring a mask just in case Cool
Back to top Go down
missanonemiss
OT 1
missanonemiss

PostSubject: Re: COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES   COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 5:30 pm

I'm going, full passes and all, but I have a large group of non-anon friends I'll probably have to babysit >.> (CC virgins for the most part.) Plus other commitments during the con.
So chances are slim to none I'll be able to help out during the con.
Back to top Go down
Zak McCracken
OT 3
Zak McCracken

PostSubject: Re: COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES   COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES EmptySat Jun 07, 2008 6:15 pm

hm...

Can't buy any "4-day" passes,
but can still get 4 "1-day" passes, it looks like?

$110 for 4x 1 days.

$85 for Fri-Sat-Sun
so price-wise its not too much worse than Full membership

Not sure if I'll be attending the Con proper
but ifn't, should be available for non-Conventional
anon support outside- or can be a public non-anon visitor(?!)
Back to top Go down
missanonemiss
OT 1
missanonemiss

PostSubject: Re: COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES   COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 3:27 am

another good alternative is volunteering if you're short on cash. you only have to do around 3 hours a day, and you get to pick your times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES   COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES Empty

Back to top Go down

COMIC CON -- WHO HAS PASSES
Page 1 of 1