San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Critical Mass Raid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

Critical Mass Raid Empty
PostSubject: Critical Mass Raid   Critical Mass Raid EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:19 pm

Ok soooooo heres the plan... critical mass is this friday, meets at the fountain in balboe park at 7pm and leaves at 8pm, that gives you guys a 1hour raid to hit 1000 people all bunched up in the same area.... I'll be there too with my bike ready to ride... if anyone else wants to ride, bring your bike and expect to go bout 20 miles or so, its easier than it sounds just dont ride bmx and if its a mountain bike, overinflate your tires
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Critical Mass Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critical Mass Raid   Critical Mass Raid EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 11:33 pm

I liek it. But I will not pedal. That's what the right handlebar is for.
zoom zoom zoom!
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Critical Mass Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critical Mass Raid   Critical Mass Raid EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:08 am

Bump...LET'S DO THIS!

We have tons of fliers; I got more from SFanon who came down for CC. It is the one thing that pisses David Meyer off more than anything, the distribution of information about his little rat's nest disguised as a church.

C'mon, faggots! Evening in the park? Sweet! We can haz snacks afterwards at the Cafe del Rey Moro. They have some good ones under $10.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Critical Mass Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critical Mass Raid   Critical Mass Raid EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:46 am

We gave out the stack of fliers I brought, plus all the ones AnotherSD had. Guest raider, Zak McKracken. Nice to "see" you again, Zak!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec59tCxBaSE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Critical Mass Raid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Critical Mass Raid   Critical Mass Raid Empty

Back to top Go down

Critical Mass Raid
Page 1 of 1