San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE Empty
PostSubject: September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE   September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 5:27 pm

TENTATIVE TENTATIVE TENTATIVE. Check on IRC or see any following posts for updates and shit.
------------------------------
So the Scilon related group San Diego Interfaith Disaster Council is having something going on in La Mesa.

SEEM FAMILIAR? Shit is SOOOOOO 2008. Like last time, let's show them who runs this.
* NOTE: It may not be there. The site (http://sdinterfaithdisastercouncil.org/calendar.asp) doesn't list an exact location but this is under assumption. If not, head to the org?

Quote :
Community Preparedness Seminar @ Ideal Org

When: Saturday, September 12th - WHAT TIME NIGGAZ? Last time their event was at 1 PM.

Where: Co$ Ideal Org in La Mesa @ 7308 Parkway Drive, La Mesa, CA 92142

Meetup Point: The Ideal org. For people in vehicles, there are shopping centers nearby.

For transitfags: Taken the Green or Orange line to Amaya Trolley. Hop on the 854 (Amaya Trolley > Grossmont College) and get off on stop after Fletcher Pkwy & Baltimore Dr..
Keep in mind the 854 runs once and hour on Saturdays and has it's last run around 8. Though we'll be gone before that.

Point of Contact: Your mother.

Confirmed to show:
Scarletbanner (LATE.)

Questionables:

--Checklist for raid--

Police notified: ?

Flyers made: ?

Signs made: ?

Music: SO? WHOSE BRINGING IT?

Other information: Ballsballsballsballs
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE   September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:27 pm

I'm down... only thing is... how do we know this is really whats goin on, calender sez la mesa, but is otherwise broken... i guess if anything we can have a party in front of the ideal org

if anything we can remind the neighborhood that scientology owns this rotting piece of property over there... someone should have a sign that says "ask about property taxes"
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE   September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE EmptyWed Sep 09, 2009 6:38 pm

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
I'm down... only thing is... how do we know this is really whats goin on, calender sez la mesa, but is otherwise broken... i guess if anything we can have a party in front of the ideal org

if anything we can remind the neighborhood that scientology owns this rotting piece of property over there... someone should have a sign that says "ask about property taxes"
Unknown if it's at the ideal org or not, nor is it advertised on craigslist. If I was going to be around in the morning I would do recon and report so plans could be adjusted (mabye someone else wants to check for the yellow tent?).

If it's not, we can head to the Org?

As mentioned, tentative plans.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE   September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:52 am

i'll recon it... its fairly close to me, like a 5 minute drive
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE   September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:49 am

Maybe check to see if the la mesa fire dept and humane society have been roped into this again?
They'd know when and where.

Also sign idea:

SCIENTOLOGY DISASTER PREPAREDNESS?
LOCK YOUR WALLET IN YOUR CAR!
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE   September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 7:14 pm

LOL, so... Ideal Org looked ravaged as hell when i went by today... if they want to make that place look anywhere NEAR hospitable for saturday, they best get the RPF down here and put them to work ASAP
Back to top Go down
Anonymouser
OT 3

PostSubject: Re: September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE   September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 9:42 pm

The Ideal Org IS the Disaster!
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE   September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:33 am

I've been wanting to do something at the Ideal Org for a while Very Happy Lets do this shit Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE   September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:51 pm

Sounds good to me...
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE   September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 2:53 pm

i wonder if they know they've left the lights on inside since last year? that building has a very efficient electrical system, but you would think they still would try and be pinching pennies, seeing that they cant even "afford" to pay their property taxes
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE   September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:04 pm

What time we doing this?
Back to top Go down
Anonymouser
OT 3

PostSubject: Re: September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE   September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 12:43 am

I did a drive-by this morning and did not see any changes.
There is that part of the property you have to look down on from high that could be used?Idonkno.
Then there are the squatters in the motor homes behind the main building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE   September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE Empty

Back to top Go down

September 12th - Ideal Org: PREPARE FOR TROUBLE, MAKE THAT DOUBLE
Page 1 of 1