San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT

Go down 
+3
scarletbanner
oldskoolhollywood
kombat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT Empty
PostSubject: OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT   OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 6:48 pm

FUCK YES KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING

11AM AT THE ORG WHO'S DOWN

ACTUALLY SUNDAY IS KLOSE KOMBAT BUT LETS RAID ON SATURDAY.
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
oldskoolhollywood
OT 3
oldskoolhollywood

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT   OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 8:54 pm

wtf is klose kombat

also, lrn2c

haha. Srsly though, what's klose kombat?

edit:
also, wut? Que??
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT   OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 9:51 pm

fuck c, I'm Kombat.

Basically some friends and I are getting together for a 6 man MMA match, dubbed Klose Kombat, because that name kicks ass.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT   OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 6:28 pm

kombat wrote:
fuck c, I'm Kombat.

Basically some friends and I are getting together for a 6 man gay orgy, dubbed Klose Kombat, because I ass.
Fix'd
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
guildwars
OT 2

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT   OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 8:55 pm

So I'm expecting to see Kombat outside the org by himself when I drive by 3rd this Saturday. Goodluck Kombat you're the next Anonsparrow

lol!
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT   OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 11:09 pm

guildwars wrote:
So I'm expecting to see Kombat outside the org by himself when I drive by 3rd this Saturday. Goodluck Kombat you're the next Anonsparrow

lol!

And you're the next in line for unemployment beaner!
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT   OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 1:54 am

kombat wrote:
guildwars wrote:

lol!

And you're the next in line for unemployment beaner!
i lold
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT   OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 10:25 pm

lol kombat... i work in the morning but i'll try and finish quick and get you some sort of blackup
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT   OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:01 pm

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
lol kombat... i work in the morning but i'll try and finish quick and get you some sort of blackup

Damnit, I may be bailing out at the last minute... the fuck kind of bullshit is church on a Saturday? But w/e, I'll hit you guys up if shit turns around.
Back to top Go down
oldskoolhollywood
OT 3
oldskoolhollywood

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT   OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:40 pm

Hey I'm down, but I probably won't even be awake til 11. So I may be late. We talking the org on 4th right? But I'll check this again tomorrow just to see if it's still on. Lol I still have those posters from the global...

ps, unrelated note, this Anon got a fucking job bitches!!! And it's not fast food, or in a restaurant, nor does it involve cleaning toilets!

I'm pretty fucking proud.
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT   OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 11:57 pm

oldskoolhollywood wrote:
Hey I'm down, but I probably won't even be awake til 11. So I may be late. We talking the org on 4th right? But I'll check this again tomorrow just to see if it's still on. Lol I still have those posters from the global...

ps, unrelated note, this Anon got a fucking job bitches!!! And it's not fast food, or in a restaurant, nor does it involve cleaning toilets!

/me pops a boner at the fact that you could be working at a mortuary

can you hook a bro up?
Back to top Go down
Anonymouser
OT 3

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT   OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 12:12 pm

kombat wrote:
oldskoolhollywood wrote:

can you hook a bro up?

I herd dem caskets are Lulz for naps.
Gettin hooked on it can lead to the long rest. What a Face

Mean whilz swing on by an watch Kombat storm the banners, it be Lulzy too.

------------------------------------------
If Vegaz folk gettin jobz in SD, what the world cummin to?
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT   OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 6:19 pm

kombat wrote:
oldskoolhollywood wrote:

can you hook a bro up?
To work at a mortuary as a mortician you need to go to school and get a certificate in California.

Through my last two years of high school that's what I was thinking I'd be doing with my life.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
oldskoolhollywood
OT 3
oldskoolhollywood

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT   OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 8:43 pm

no I'm not working in a mortuary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT   OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT Empty

Back to top Go down

OCTOBER 3: KLOSE KOMBAT
Page 1 of 1