San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pirate themed kids shows the last two weeks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

Pirate themed kids shows the last two weeks Empty
PostSubject: Pirate themed kids shows the last two weeks   Pirate themed kids shows the last two weeks EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:01 am

On days I don't work I usually have to watch my sister, and she watches a lot of the kids shows on Nikolodean or however it's spelt. Last week they had a day of pirate themed shows. Okay, a slight coincidence with Sea Arrrrgh coming.

Then today I see a commercial of them showing off photos of kids in pirate costumes and saying they'll be doing that all week.

Am I crazy, or is this no coincidence? Either someone in planning and such is an Anon or it's just very well placed timing.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Pirate themed kids shows the last two weeks   Pirate themed kids shows the last two weeks EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:20 pm

I remember reading how surprised the anons in Washingtion D.C. were when they went to the offices of congressmen and discovered a bunch of /b/tards working as staff.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Pirate themed kids shows the last two weeks   Pirate themed kids shows the last two weeks EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:19 pm

"There are no coincidences, only the illusion of coincidences" -V

LOL WUT? /B/ has staff?
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Pirate themed kids shows the last two weeks   Pirate themed kids shows the last two weeks EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:45 pm

/b/ is everywhere...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirate themed kids shows the last two weeks   Pirate themed kids shows the last two weeks Empty

Back to top Go down

Pirate themed kids shows the last two weeks
Page 1 of 1