San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Char's Boot Camp for 24 hour raids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

Char's Boot Camp for 24 hour raids Empty
PostSubject: Char's Boot Camp for 24 hour raids   Char's Boot Camp for 24 hour raids EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 2:24 pm

All right listen up maggots.

No one can deny the raid was a great success, nor can they deny it was a Winning Failure (paradox)
I've actually been awake at night folks for a job folks, and there are techniques for doing this.

Mainly how to sleep the day before, and how to eat the night of.

1. Take a nap, at least 1 hour, approximately 4-6 hours before raid.
Why? Because it gives your body that extra bit of sleep, because by the time things start you'll be alert and awake and not starving for that bit of sleep you are skipping now.

2. 24 hour raids start at night, not in the morning.
When someone goes in for the grave yard shift, usually they where sleeping a little before their shift time. Also, a graveyard shift starts at night. When I worked, the graveyard shift starts on 10PM on the dot and we all get to work.

3. Eating like its breakfast.
You eat like your going to have breakfast. Why? Because essentially you will be up and awake on the time you generally have breakfast, and you will eventually go back to bed, so its always better to go asleep with something in your belly after something like this.

What do I recommend? Well certainly not a breakfast sandwich, you body is going to scream rape because its not used to eating a lunch time meal so early/late at night. I suggest cereal. It literally screams breakfast and your body will be OK eating this.

4. Snacks at night.
Truth be told, chips and Caek are like giving your body shit to eat at night. Since normally your body is not so active at night, you really should drink the liquid stuff. Ensure, and I swear by it, is typically better for you than having an energy drink so late, because it actually has stuff your body will use and not piss out in large amounts of urine like he fail of an energy drink will do if you consume them at night.

5. Napping on shift.
This would be a no-no, but, you guys need to enforce the schedule. 1 man on camera, 1 man keeping watch, while 1 person is asleep. That is the minimum with keeping that rotation. Make it either in short intervals of 30 minute shifts, or 1 hour stretches. And rest even if you think you feel bright and bushy tailed.

6. How to dress
THIS IS NO SLUMBER PARTY BOY, NO SLUMBER PARTY!
Do not show up in PJs, show up like a real raid and bring what you would with you. The only thing supplemental would be a pillow and blanket and an extra jacket for the cold and maybe a good book. Showing up in PJ will only give you the message you should be in bed and your body will bitch to you about it. Take this as a night watch like in a guard tower, you show up for duty, not a slumber party. Besides, it helps keep your attitude and head in the game and on target.

Folks I am not kidding aronud, this is a good way to do it.

We can try this at another time, but for now better planning needs to happen. Now then, pitch in your ideas, and ask me what you need. One 24 hour raid does not meant a fail and should be conducted again. Recall we can learn much more from fail over any win.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

Char's Boot Camp for 24 hour raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char's Boot Camp for 24 hour raids   Char's Boot Camp for 24 hour raids EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 3:34 pm

i was in pj's cause i was messing with Co$ showing them im not going anywhere
Back to top Go down

Char's Boot Camp for 24 hour raids
Page 1 of 1