San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New flash raids

Go down 
+5
ANONdur
Sibyl
ObamAnon
anonsoldier
9 posters
AuthorMessage
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

New flash raids Empty
PostSubject: New flash raids   New flash raids EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 5:30 am

You all need to change shit up. Here's some fresh raid concepts I expect to see discussed, approved by the hivemind, then implemented with an extreme sense of lulz and srs bzns by all Anons in the San Diego cell.

-College campuses. I've done it. TWICE. BY MY SELF. Hence my title.
Most have free speech areas, meaning you just show up and do your thing. Lulz are minimal since you tend to have restrictions on noise (lulzblasters), but through creativity (you guys do still have that, right?) i'm sure something can be conjured. Have a big sign, lots of flyers such as the Ask me why I wear a mask trifold, and be knowledgeable. The goal of this raid is inform and recruit. Know when the next raid is and be ready to provide info on getting involved. Also mass flyering of campus notice boards the week before a global event, or simply before the campus raid.

-Parks that aren't balboa. Expand operations away from downtown and be heard all over San Diego.

-News media. Damn it, I can't stress enough how we suck at media. Seriously, you have to just keep hammering home the message with them to get attention. If they won't come to us, GO TO THEM. Doc drops every month before the raid. Phone calls, emails. Do it as a coordinated effort if you have to (everyone will call X media channel at X o'clock and tell them about the upcoming raid). But if you can get a team of 3 anons to show up with a big book of docs (Gold Release Press Kit) and in full suit and mask, you will make an impression.

-Bookstores. This is more along black ops because it has to be without masks on. Standard YFTC raid on a bookstore, hit up all the hubbard, but you also leave a mask with a URL across the forehead in sharpie and a YFTC in the mouth. Also, this must be done by no more than 1 or 2 anons per bookstore, and hit all bookstores across the city on single day, roughly same time.

Learn to start planning in small teams. Get a few people in an IRC channel, make sure someone keeps the group on target, and just hash out an idea from start to finish so that all you need to do is hit up the forums (or other means of communicating) and unveil the plan.
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

New flash raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flash raids   New flash raids EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:28 pm

Thanks for posting the good ideas.

RE: media, Can someone post a link to aforementioned "Gold Release Press Kit"? It sure SOUNDS sexy, I 'd like to peruse.
Back to top Go down
Sibyl
OT 3
Sibyl

New flash raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flash raids   New flash raids EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:45 pm

I'm not too sure about San Diego laws, but all of us could ride the trolley and hand out YFTC.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

New flash raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flash raids   New flash raids EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:48 pm

I don't know about handing out stuff ON the trolley, but I've seen people hand shit out at the trolley station.
Back to top Go down
Sibyl
OT 3
Sibyl

New flash raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flash raids   New flash raids EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:01 pm

Yeah, I thought so.... Bummer
Back to top Go down
OT 8

New flash raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flash raids   New flash raids EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:38 pm

I was under the impression masks were taboo on the trolley. But what about other popular places such as Seaport Village, Coronado Beach, Old Town. Those are located near downtown, and easily accessible from trolley/bus locations.

And agreeing with dur, having anons at trolley stations might be a good idea....but it depends on the security guards, and how obedient you want to be with them. some might not like the idea of a masked group standing near public transit, and while I'm not sure if they can legally make us take masks off, they might create a scenario in which to the public eye, we are "fighting" with a peace officer.

Sending videos and material to the media is a good idea, but it has to be dramatic and newsworthy, otherwise they wont even touch it. The news is more about creating controversy than it is presenting facts. Keeping that in mind when sending them material would (In my opinion) probably get better results and more coverage.

The college campuses is also a good idea, and probably our best bet for new recruits, but there is the security issue of having masked persons on a school campus. Assuming we can make an arrangement beforehand with school officials, having a rally of sorts might work out really well. Or the other method of going in unmasked, dumping pamphlets and YFTC wherever they will fit (Without littering) would probably turn a few heads in our direction as well.

Then, there are the out of the way places like Solana Beach, or Chula vista, where the trolleys do not go, and where we have the perfect opportunity to make good impressions on new people who may not have seen us before.

Bear in mind...I'm retarded.

Also: New flash raids ANONFIG
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

New flash raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flash raids   New flash raids EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:32 pm

If college campus drops we're talking about... I know where most of the bulletin boards at SDSU are. Smile
Back to top Go down
OT 8

New flash raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flash raids   New flash raids EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:18 pm

That's good. Now....Where is SDSU?
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

New flash raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flash raids   New flash raids EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:22 pm

Go die in a fire.
Back to top Go down
OT 8

New flash raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flash raids   New flash raids EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:30 pm

Nah. I prefer to go out in a hail of gunfire....fighting pirates....with pet leopards.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

New flash raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flash raids   New flash raids EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:35 pm

furry
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier

New flash raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flash raids   New flash raids EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:27 am

College Campuses-SDSU has no issues with masks, though I did always make sure to contact campus police prior to me showing up. Stay to the free speech steps and you'll be fine. if planning on utilizing lulzblasters double check with student affairs before hand w/re: noise restrictions. They've used noise as an excuse to break up stuff before.

As with all things, recon any new protest area so you've got an entrance and exit strategy. SDSU has LOTS of great places to ditch tails (library) and secretly disappear for a clothes change.

Masks are not explicitly taboo on the trolley. I've ridden with mine on before, but if the raid is to ride the trolley and card...double check with authorities first.

CoS Info Packet (gold release; currently needs update)-http://forums.whyweprotest.net/293-resources/cos-info-packet-official-gold-release-6775/
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

New flash raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flash raids   New flash raids EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:19 am

I would love to do a collage raid since I never got to take part in any of the ones we did in the past.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

New flash raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flash raids   New flash raids EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 8:30 am

Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

New flash raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flash raids   New flash raids EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 4:00 pm

7/10
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

New flash raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flash raids   New flash raids EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:18 pm

how about when the weather warms up a lil we make a march from mission beach to pb during bar crowd hours, and march by all the bars, i'm sure we'll turn a few heads there
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier

New flash raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flash raids   New flash raids EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 5:37 am

I like ^. It's worth a try once you get to warmer weather because it's a potentially untapped area of information spreading. After all, nothing will spread like the crazy bar stories of "Then, there were these guys in masks and suits and shit, and they were all anti-Scientology and stuff. It was fucking WILD man."

I suggest utilizing this time right now to plan a college campus raid in order to welcome back all the students when school starts back up. Most universities list their schedules on their websites.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New flash raids Empty
PostSubject: Re: New flash raids   New flash raids Empty

Back to top Go down

New flash raids
Page 1 of 1