San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid

Go down 
+8
ANONdur
scarletbanner
For_the_People
Daft
Roflcptr
EpicFawkesGuy
Char Aznable
Anonagi
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid Empty
PostSubject: July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid   July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 11:40 pm

When: July 4th - Meeting up at 11:00 AM (PM me for the meetup location, we are NOT meeting at UCSD MEDICAL this time)

Where: Downtown and in front of the Org

Meetup Point: PM, most likely the same point

Point of Contact: Anonagi, with most planning happening in the IRC - use the link at the top of the page

Confirmed to show:
Anonagi
RandomFace
AnonChar
FTP
Roflcptr
Daftanon
Xenubarb
Tofuman

Questionables:
EFG
Anonilate? (PM me if you need a ride)

--Checklist for raid--

Police notified: Yeppers

Flyers made: 800 quarter sheets advertising Sci Vs Spy

Signs made: Bring em if you got em

Music: Megaphone with iPod and the wonderful LRH OT3 tape

Other information: Time to enturbulate SD during the 4th of July weekend! Raid, party hard, and then enjoy some fireworks. Meetup in the morning, since I have something special for this raid and I need some help setting it up beforehand. PM me for more information.

Last edited by Anonagi on Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:10 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid   July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 12:05 am

OOOH Excellent, I have a whole load of John Philip Sousa with me!

Count me in, I'll make some patriotic Aguilletes too!
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid   July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 12:06 am

I might be able to make it, not sure yet though because I have to see if my parents have plans or not.
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid   July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:15 am

im in, family just goes to boring park anyway, ill bring the iLulz, complete with staplerstaplerstaplerstapler

YOU HEAR ME SCILON HIDING BEHIND THE SCILON SIGN? PREPARE FOR TROUBLE
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid   July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:55 am

I can go. I just need to know the end time and I'm set.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid   July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 12:16 pm

dude... IM TOTALLY IN...

girlfriend's birthday, but her parents hate me and dont know we're going back out... so i wont be able to see her....

so count me in... i'll buy some Flag boxers and dance around in those fuckers, :O

just no pretty girls this time, or the flag will be flying on its own flagpole...

jk abotu the boxers...

BUT COUNT ME IN
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid   July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:00 pm

Argh, I hate it when family comes to stay for a few weeks.
I'm out again due to having been appointed as the designated griller for that night.

Anyways, even if I could I'd have trouble going by trolley and bus due to their strange ass holiday schduele. Have fun, guys/girls.

Last edited by scarletbanner on Tue Jul 01, 2008 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid   July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:07 pm

Updated with the new list.

The suprise involves a banner truck and 1500 watts. Thats all I'm gonna say for now.

Let's hope they decide to leave the parking spaces open, eh?
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid   July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 1:10 pm

fuck, I'm out, but if you need the tarp let me know
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid   July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:15 pm

I'm in after 4:30 again. Working on a flier design for that Freedom, 4th, Independence type stuff, and how it's all the opposite of what Scientology claims it is. Also up for staying until 10:00 if that's how we roll.

Count me in for the swing shift!
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid   July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 10:25 pm

this may be the most effective raid yet. we have so much planed. since we are making such a huge impact with the businesses and public around downtown our msg will never stop. this is just amazing. so many people love our image and why we are there, yeah we get those middle fingers, but we know why that is.
it is a true honor to take part in yet another raid with you ladies and gents.

(cant help but laughing out of control while posting this)
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid   July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 12:34 am

I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
TVwheels
OT 4

PostSubject: Flash Raid on the 4th   July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:24 pm

I'm gonna go help Agi out with the super secret projects in the morning, then we'll be off 2 see the wizard downtown.

See ya all on the 4th!

Jezabelle
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid   July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 12:22 pm

I'm wondering if we could bring some balloons, I know we can't bring sparklers. Could we bring some noise makers though?
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid   July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:00 pm

More the merrier!
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid   July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:59 am

Fuck guys, I can't make this one Sad My parents are making me go to this 4th of July party with their coworkers.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid   July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:34 am

EpicFawkesGuy wrote:
Fuck guys, I can't make this one Sad My parents are making me go to this 4th of July party with their coworkers.

We'll cover our, there always enough spirit, I better head out myself!
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid   July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 4:22 pm

ok so was it epic win or fail?
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid   July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 9:46 pm

Just heard EPIC win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid   July 4th - Live Free and Think Independantly Flashraid Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1