San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Stress Tests

Go down 
+12
SPinSD
gargy
RandomFaceInCrowd
yagami
A Noun? A Miss!
chanology1
undeclared
annonilate
Char Aznable
Anonagi
Zen
xenubarb
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptySun May 04, 2008 8:22 am

We need to make some kind of effort to find out where in San Diego the local org is flogging its free stress tests.

Anyone who spots the stress test table will report it here, I'm sure. They don't do it outside the org, as you know there is virtually no foot traffic for them to feed on. This is a problem, as we don't know where they go.

Keep yer eyes peeled, mateys! Arrrr!
Back to top Go down
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptySun May 04, 2008 9:32 am

A LONG time ago (back in Feb i believe) someone said that they have seen them at a Wal-mart. If that anon is still here, do you remember which one? Unfortunately it's impractical/imposible to wait for them to leave in their party van and tail them to see where they go. LOL i wonder how much a PI costs and if we could hire one to tail them? That also seems impracticle (because i doubt we can afford one), but the idea in it's self is funny.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptySun May 04, 2008 3:09 pm

Dont they like to hit up Balboa?

How hard would it be to call the Org and ask if they're doing a stress test event? Would they give out that information?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptyMon May 05, 2008 10:09 am

Anonanagi wrote:

How hard would it be to call the Org and ask if they're doing a stress test event? Would they give out that information?

It's worth a shot if someone wants to give it a try. Just be carefull about your excuses for wanting to know. From what i can gather from other anons calling up Orgs( for intel gathering) is that they get REALLY pushy to get you to show up at the org in person.

Maybe something like "I've heard a little bit about scienetology and i want to find out a little more so i can see if it's something i can get into. I live in the Balboa park area. Do you guys ever do events around there?"

Probably needs to be re-worded to sounds little less obvious?

Another aprouch i've heard anons do is claiming that they are a $cilon that has just moved into the area and wants to help out with stuff, but because of you making lots of money at work all the time you don't have much time. Say that you'll drop by the org in a few days, but that you would like to know about any local events so you can add them into your schedule. The problem with this approach is that you HAVE to speak fulent $cilon. They will ask you about what courses you've taken, what org you came from, what your job is, your address and phone number....

I don't think i'm good enough at improv to attempt either of these though.
Also, i don't think i need to mention this but i will anyway. Protip: Use skype or earthecaller to hide your phone number.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptyMon May 05, 2008 2:22 pm

Zen wrote:
Anonanagi wrote:

It's worth a shot if someone wants to give it a try. Just be carefull about your excuses for wanting to know. From what i can gather from other anons calling up Orgs( for intel gathering) is that they get REALLY pushy to get you to show up at the org in person.

Maybe something like "I've heard a little bit about scienetology and i want to find out a little more so i can see if it's something i can get into. I live in the Balboa park area. Do you guys ever do events around there?"

Probably needs to be re-worded to sounds little less obvious?

Another aprouch i've heard anons do is claiming that they are a $cilon that has just moved into the area and wants to help out with stuff, but because of you making lots of money at work all the time you don't have much time. Say that you'll drop by the org in a few days, but that you would like to know about any local events so you can add them into your schedule. The problem with this approach is that you HAVE to speak fulent $cilon. They will ask you about what courses you've taken, what org you came from, what your job is, your address and phone number....

I don't think i'm good enough at improv to attempt either of these though.
Also, i don't think i need to mention this but i will anyway. Protip: Use skype or earthecaller to hide your phone number.

All thatis true.
Speaking *Fluent* Scienoese is like trying to explain Gundam to whom people only have watched Gundam Wing. We only know so much to understand that most of the shit if we get in so deep will confuse us to bits.

Xenubarb, any chance for a crash course of Floofing da Goof?
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptyTue May 13, 2008 1:45 pm

Not sure.

If someone followed the yellow van, they'd whine that they were being stalked.
If you called about the book they're selling, they'd say "C'mon down, we got lots!"

I think our best bet is to just have eyes on the street, reporting back here when the scilons are spotted. Tell everyone you know to keep their eyes peeled. I have maybe a dozen peeps who'd tell me if they spotted any stress test tables at stores.

I suppose I could drop by the park on a weekend, after swinging by the org to see if the yellow van is there. If not, it means they're out and shilling.

I don't think we'd have much luck calling the org, but how about calling missions?
They're involved. And you know where there is one. Wink
Back to top Go down
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptyTue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm

A few questions:
1. What does their booth look like. Is it a fold up table with a cloth over it like in San Fransisco? What color is the cloth. Do they have a shade canopy?
2. Do they go out every weekend we aren't protesting? Do they go out weekdays? Is their schedule random?
3. How many people go out to man the booth?(The other Orgs seem to have 2-3) Do they have a uniform? (I think the $cilons in Germany wear matching red jackets.)
4. Where in Balboa park have you seen them before Xenubarb? Could you mark it for us on a google map?
5. ???
6. Profit

As for spying on the yellow van, i myself live rather far away from towndown and have an abornmal work shedule. Stake outs for this anon aren't impossible, but hard work into my schedule. Also truth be told, sitting there for hours for something that might not happen doesn't seem like a lot of fun. I'd rather have a general idea of what days/times they leave before doing something like that.

I'm not a part of the whole "myspace/facebook crowd" so i'm not really sure about what their reaction would be, but do you think it's possible we could ask around (via PsyOps of course) for info about where people have seen them in the past? lol maybe someone on kudzu or craig's list might answer too. It's very likely that someone from a local San Diego social networking group would have seen them, and wouldn't think twice about giving up some info. Something along the lines of "Hey, i was in balboa park yesterday and there was this wierd old lady at a table (describe table) and she was wearing a (describe uniform). I went up to see WTF was going on and she was selling a book or something for donations. I asked if a $4 donation was ok and she said that i had to donate $8. I asked her isn't that the same as setting a price and she got mad at me. LOL wierd right? Anyone else seen them around town? My friend said she saw them at a wal-mart once but couldn't remember which one."

Maybe we could get in contact with some of the buisnesses around the org and see if they might be sympathetic towards our cause and should they happen to look out their window and see the van is gone, see if they might contact someone about it? (I seriously doubt this idea is realistic, but i'm just brain storming)

Finally, as for the idea of calling up the org it's self, we may have to look outisde of San Diego for someone that speaks fluent Scilon and has time. I'll start poking around LA and SF after finals if we can't find someone local by then. We have a few famous crits here in San Diego (Barb, Jena Hill, WBM), but unfortunatly they might recognize their voices...

I don't have as much time as i would like to lunch a full on PsyOps campain, however, once college finals are over i'm hitting it full on.
Back to top Go down
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Dated Balboa park sighting.   Free Stress Tests EmptyWed May 14, 2008 9:04 am

I personally saw them once in Balboa park. This was back one Saturday in February before the whole fracas exploded, and before I joined the cause. The booth was staffed by one man. It was sitting roughly near the intersection of all the museums in the park.
Back to top Go down
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptyMon May 26, 2008 5:58 pm

Another recon report.

It should go here rather than the other place I was leaving them.

I patrolled Balboa park for a second time today ranging from 1530 to 1620. I walked the same circuit to tour the entire grounds.

No Scientologists detected.

I did detect, however: another jackrabbit, a didjerido player, and a ventriloquist with a leprechaun dummy.
Back to top Go down
undeclared
OT 1

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptyWed May 28, 2008 1:43 pm

For what it's worth, I've been to Balboa Park 3 times since January, and I saw the Stress test tables set up every time. They were in that main walkway area...like if you are walking into the park from the big fountain. Near where the model train museum is. I was considering taking a test, but I opted for a cup of coffee instead. Every time I saw them it was a Saturday or Sunday, in about the mid afternoon. If anyone goes, please upload to YouTube.
Back to top Go down
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptySat May 31, 2008 4:04 pm

Balboa Recon 2008-05-31
Time 1345-1430
Standard circuit walked.

Scientologists detected: 0

Other things observed:
The mime.
The didjeridoo player.
The balloon clown. (Who was making balloon objects, but was not in her clown outfit)
Falun Gong, with their multi-poster setup.
Two western-style weddings.
One eastern-style wedding.
A limousine that had gull-wing doors, but was an unfortunate color.
A man literally jumping up and down wildly in front of a woman.
A man seemingly overcome by grief being comforted by a woman.
A supine couple engaged in vigorous kissing where the man was both diminutive and bald.
Two black puppies.
One pug.
One chihuahua.
One dead sparrow.
Back to top Go down
chanology1
OT 2

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:29 pm

I have seen their table set up outside of Horton Plaza across the loop street on the grass. I don't go there often, so I don't know how regularly theyset up. If anyone works downtown, they might walk by. It is in front of the bank where La Rouche and others set up.

BTW I am new to the group, so hello. I am in the Old Town area.

Guy

sysop@chanology1.com
http://www.chanology1.com
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 9:18 pm

Zen wrote:
A LONG time ago (back in Feb i believe) someone said that they have seen them at a Wal-mart. If that anon is still here, do you remember which one?
Yes, yes, I know, I really like to sit on these things before noticing them. Whatever. I saw 'em at the Wal-Mart right off the 54 in Chula Vista. On the plus side, it didn't seem to be doing so well. I need to stop by there to pick up supplies again, so if they're sticking to their pattern, there's a good chance it will be there (probably trying to get money in pre-raid so it doesn't affect their stats).
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 1:54 am

Well, we know they do have the stress tests, but they're set up somewhere by someone who uses a really old beat up chevy with tags from 2005. Seriously. We have pictures.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
yagami
OT 3
yagami

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 2:36 am

do they need approval by balboa or wal-mart to set up a table?

do they have to submit any of the tests and explain what they'll do with the tests to the locations before they conduct them?

has anyone seen/know what kind of questions are on these tests?
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:25 am

yagami wrote:

do they have to submit any of the tests and explain what they'll do with the tests to the locations before they conduct them?

(speaking about balboa park)
permission to set up a table? nope. public property. maintained at the city/states expense.
and at this moment wikileaks is not accessible for the questionnaire .(and waited for 15 min to provide link but no luck)
but still, the best place for leaked scilon information.
can be obtained from the co$ website here [www dot scientology dot org/oca/eng/perstest.pdf
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:58 am

yagami wrote:

They probably go by the graces of the "Solicitors" square they paint on the ground *Target used to have just that, but now they B& those*

It's their test, they don't answer to no one unless its a Gallop poll, so there is no real accountability or hard fact and data behind it

Its very similar to most "Standard" psych tests, an ass load of questions *about half of them in fact probably, real ones take up to nearly 400 questions* and they are rigged to produce the results they want, which are conditions as to why you need them.
A real stress test is meant to narrow down the cause of what's bugging you so the psych is able to focus on that and try to fix that aspect of life bugging you, not just say your fucked up.

Gargy, any insight on this?
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 5:33 pm

Anon Char wrote:

Its very similar to most "Standard" psych tests, an ass load of questions *about half of them in fact probably, real ones take up to nearly 400 questions* and they are rigged to produce the results they want, which are conditions as to why you need them.
A real stress test is meant to narrow down the cause of what's bugging you so the psych is able to focus on that and try to fix that aspect of life bugging you, not just say your fucked up.

that is very well put. i have read it a few times myself, andi felt the test itself was almost hypnotic when reading at a steady pace. mabey it was the ambiant/goa i was listening to that aided the feeling. but this brings a question to mind ,is there any relaxing low BPM music that is played in the missions/orgs when taking this test?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:57 pm

RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
Anon Char wrote:

that is very well put. i have read it a few times myself, andi felt the test itself was almost hypnotic when reading at a steady pace. mabey it was the ambiant/goa i was listening to that aided the feeling. but this brings a question to mind ,is there any relaxing low BPM music that is played in the missions/orgs when taking this test?

I only am saying this because I took the Sec Check for LULZ when it was on enturb, and I have had a real accredited personality and stress test given to me by a therapist, as well as a personality type test (IMBT?) that I have taken twice and have gotten similar results.

If you do the sec-chek for lulz, you better be doing it for lulz, its not for the average person.
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 5:07 pm

There's the Oxford Capacity Analysis (OCA), which is called the "personality test" -- after which the test taker is told they're seriously in trouble and that $cn can straighten them out. There are 200 questions on the OCA. Here's a good site:

http://www.xenu.net/archive/oca/

I'm very curious how a person can "do the sec-chek" on a website. A sec-check, in $cn, is a series of questions (there are many, many different lists of questions) that is asked while the person is on the e-meter. A sec-check is looking for the bad things you've done (and sometimes even bad thoughts, although hubblard said he didn't care about thoughts, only things the person had DONE). I've had numerous sec-checks and I've even given a few. But doing one on-line??? Hmmm

And I'm sure you know that the "stress test" is simply putting someone on an e-meter and trying to find out what's bugging them right now. so.
Back to top Go down
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:41 pm

gargy wrote:
There's the Oxford Capacity Analysis (OCA), which is called the "personality test" -- after which the test taker is told they're seriously in trouble and that $cn can straighten them out. There are 200 questions on the OCA. Here's a good site:

http://www.xenu.net/archive/oca/

I'm very curious how a person can "do the sec-chek" on a website. A sec-check, in $cn, is a series of questions (there are many, many different lists of questions) that is asked while the person is on the e-meter. A sec-check is looking for the bad things you've done (and sometimes even bad thoughts, although hubblard said he didn't care about thoughts, only things the person had DONE). I've had numerous sec-checks and I've even given a few. But doing one on-line??? Hmmm

And I'm sure you know that the "stress test" is simply putting someone on an e-meter and trying to find out what's bugging them right now. so.

That Sec Check was posted up on Enturbulation, sorry for that confusion there Gargy. It was in the humor section and it's probably buried by now.

I sat there and answered around about 50 questions consecutively a night. I felt very numb even if I was doing it at my own pace and laced with wit and sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:24 pm

yagami wrote:
For private property, yes. When I got home after spotting the skin jobs, I called the manager of the Wal-Mart and complained. This is highly recommended.

Quote :
No. That's why Scientology is big on misleading organization names.

Quote :
I've got one from a pal in Saint Louis. It's less "hypnotic" and more "retarded." I could scrounge it up, but there are questions such as "have you ever gotten angry at someone, then regretted it later?" Hell, at least Voight-Kampf test questions are interesting and open to witty rejoinders ("Is this a test to see if I'm a replicant or a lesbian, Mr. Deckard?").
Back to top Go down
yagami
OT 3
yagami

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 1:00 am

Quote :

I've got one from a pal in Saint Louis. It's less "hypnotic" and more "retarded." I could scrounge it up, but there are questions such as "have you ever gotten angry at someone, then regretted it later?" Hell, at least Voight-Kampf test questions are interesting and open to witty rejoinders ("Is this a test to see if I'm a replicant or a lesbian, Mr. Deckard?").

This definitely sounds more like a series of loaded questions leading a person to think in a certain pattern. Leading them to believe that they are a certain personality type. I feel like it's just a way of leading a vulnerable person to start thinking that they are even lower in esteem. It's like psychics and fortune cookies or something. So with that being said, does the stress test even make sense to keep on file for later? Or is it just a tool to find out weaknesses, personalities or vulnerabilities to get them further in the org??
Back to top Go down
SPinSD
OT 1
SPinSD

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 6:15 pm

I have seen the Free Stress Test booths at the Hillcrest Book Fair, near 5th Ave and Robinson. Its a once a year event held in August.
According to the Hillcrest Business Improvement District website this years book fair will be incorporated into CityFest on Sunday, August 10th.
Of course, how do we know if they will be there this year? But imagine the opportunities....
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 8:26 pm

SPinSD wrote:
I have seen the Free Stress Test booths at the Hillcrest Book Fair, near 5th Ave and Robinson. Its a once a year event held in August.
According to the Hillcrest Business Improvement District website this years book fair will be incorporated into CityFest on Sunday, August 10th.
Of course, how do we know if they will be there this year? But imagine the opportunities....

oh ill be there, if this is true. sundays are golden days for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free Stress Tests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Stress Tests
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next