San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Free Stress Tests

Go down 
+12
SPinSD
gargy
RandomFaceInCrowd
yagami
A Noun? A Miss!
chanology1
undeclared
annonilate
Char Aznable
Anonagi
Zen
xenubarb
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

Free Stress Tests - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 8:52 pm

SPinSD wrote:

this is great news. and plenty of time in advance.
this doesnt seem like a event that we can just walk into and protest. so this may call for a small squad of anons to scout, and deploy Stu tactics if red shirts are sighted. sadly we have no battle cruiser in san diego.
idea needz refinement prior to date on com lines
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 10:04 pm

yeah, as time passes and the event gets closer, information should become more readily available...

im definately going to keep this in mind...

ps. to ^.... someone remind me later, Razz
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:20 pm

Its getting close to the 10th, I am trying to confirm if Dianetics will be at the book fair. I really want to raid this, I dont want those fuckers in my neighborhood
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:39 pm

All we may need to do is announce we'll be there and they WON'T.

I think we can get some more of the flyers we handed out at pride.

Come to think of it, woudn't that be a good place to raid anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:51 pm

Anonagi wrote:
All we may need to do is announce we'll be there and they WON'T.

I think we can get some more of the flyers we handed out at pride.

Come to think of it, woudn't that be a good place to raid anyway?
I have fliers from pride; the kind AGP had the the kind I believe Empress had? A large stack of each. I know others do also.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:05 pm

Yep. I haz fliers 4 Hillcrest. YFTC too...
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:36 pm

Um...

They knew to expect us at CCI and they showed up. They'll come. And we'll be ready for them. I have some Stress Test oriented fliers, too! Forget why I made them...oh yeah, for Earth Day, from which they were B&.
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 5:26 pm

Ok, just for giggles I'm going to jump in here and clarify a few things:

there is a "stress test" that is given by a scilon to an unsuspecting peep, usually done at a table or kiosk and there is dianetics shit all over the place and the peep is on the emeter. the scilon is asking simple things like "think about the events of the day" and when the meter "reads" the scilon asks the peep what they were thinking about. that gets the guy talking about his "stress" and soon the scilon says "let me show you this book, there's something in here that will help you" and then they try to sell the book to the peep.

then there's the "personality test" or OCA (oxford capacity analysis). this is administered in the org. i don't think i've ever seen them taken outside like the stress test is. as mentioned earlier there are 200 questions and no matter how you answer them, the scilon will tell you you're in deep doodoo.

both of these are free. both of them are meaningless. both are used to suck ppl IN.

sometimes at really large events, like cityfest, they haul out the yellow tent and fill it up with the vulture ministers. there are vms who are trained to go out and get ppl and bring them INTO the tent. that's their job. they're called "body routers". the best one i ever saw was named beth. nice woman. funny, too. butsoanyway -- these vms wear the yellow shirts and try to get ppl into the tent and tell them about elron and sell them books. you could make some kickass fliers about the vulture ministers. there's tons of stuff on the intertubes about how awful they are, how they were actually kicked out of ground zero, but they like to claim they were so important there. they're not welcome anywhere.

and for any san diego scientologists (org staff) who might read this: get out. leave. even mike rinder blew, marty (mark) rathbun blew. AND THEY ARE LEADING LIVES OF FREE MEN. THEY ARE HAPPY AND PRODUCTIVE AND CAN SPEAK TO ANYONE THEY WANT TO. THE CHURCH IS CRUMBLING, IT IS NOT EXPANDING. THERE ARE 1000S OF US WHO WILL HELP YOU.

say hello to jerri for me -- cathy mullins
Back to top Go down
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 1:18 pm

when i took the online test...

same 25 questions 4 times... with just different wording...

AND it seems you're either too fucked up that you can use scientology help...

or you're so perfect you could help spread scientology...

either way, you couldnt get your results online and fuck no @ heading into an org...
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:58 pm

FTP:

You're confusing the Free Personality Test with the stress test.

Stress test puts you on the cans. You cannot do that over teh internets.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:09 am

Are we doing this Sunday? It could also be a good time to spread about Cult Fiction.
I've tried to get a booth list, to no avail.

Last edited by scarletbanner on Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 10:44 pm

whoops... yeah, sorry barb. was tired when i posted that.

-.-;

online stress tests are like trying the online quija boards...
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 5:43 pm

I will recon the book fair early in the morning and post info about Scilons having a table set up. Please check the board in the AM
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 9:12 am

O SHI- THAT'S TODAY!!!
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 11:05 am

I went down to the Book Fair area of City Fest twice this am and found no Scilon presence in the sector. I did not walk the entire City Fest site, so they MAY be in an area outside the stalls set up for the "book fair" part of the festival. Still a great opportunity to hand out cards though!
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 2:04 pm

i wont be there.... too much IRL shit im dealing with today...

best of luck and thanks, ObamAnon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Stress Tests   Free Stress Tests - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Free Stress Tests
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2