San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emergency preparedness class

Go down 
+12
Anonagi
kyubikirby
tofuman
For_the_People
RandomFaceInCrowd
ObamAnon
xenubarb
ANONdur
gargy
Daft
scarletbanner
ANOthersandiegaN
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

Emergency preparedness class Empty
PostSubject: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 9:27 pm

just stumbled upon this add on craigslistt i'll link and post the add incase it goes down

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/act/829353172.html

Emergency Preparedness Class FREE (La Mesa)
Reply to: comm-829353172@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-09-05, 8:04PM PDT

September is Emergency Preparedness Month

Be Prepared!

National Preparedness Month (NPM) is sponsored by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's (DHS) Ready Campaign. NPM is held each September and is designed to encourage Americans to take simple steps to prepare for emergencies in their homes, businesses and communities. September 2008 is the fifth annual NPM. The month will focus on important preparedness.

Disaster Preparedness Seminar

Sponsored by the Churches of Scientology Disaster Response, a Ready.gov Coalition Member

FREE! Open to all! Bring a Friend!
Saturday, September 20th 1-3 PM
7308 Parkway Drive, La Mesa, CA 92142
(formerly Coleman College)

Find out:
What should be in your Disaster/Emergency Kit and why you need one
How to make a Family Emergency Plan
How to get more involved in your community with Disaster/Emergency Preparedness

Call Lynette at 619-296-6192 to reserve your seat.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 10:16 pm

Oh noe they don't. The event is not sponsored or listed by the city..

Ready.gov = ReallyReady.org = http://www.fas.org/reallyready/
©2006. ReallyReady.org is a project of the Federation of American Scientists.
Fake or real? Not sure.

More important:
Seems searching CoS Disaster Response brings up the Scientology Volunteer Ministers. Yes, them..

http://www.bpcnet.com/cgi-bin/hilite.pl/codes/lamesa/_DATA/TITLE15/Chapter_15_12__PUBLIC_PROPERTY/15_12_060_Temporary_political_.html
* Nothing special in the municipal code about signs and such. Couldn't find anything related specificly relating to protests other then that
LMPD Contact form: http://www.cityoflamesa.com/forms.asp?fid=43

Shall we close this pool, SD? (not to mention adding chlorine to it)

Last edited by scarletbanner on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:35 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 10:56 pm

Ready.gov is a fake.

And shit just got personal.
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 11:44 pm

um, akshually...http://www.ready.gov/

now the question is: are the vultures ministers really "coalition member"?
Back to top Go down
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:22 am

i think that we need to make sure scientology is really involved, if so there would probably be a LOT of media coverage if we protested since this is a national safety program... it would be considered controversial, the question is then deciding if this would be bad press or good press for anonymous..... maybe if the scilons think we're going to protest they'll freak and get a bunch of media there, thinking it will damage us..... at that point, not showing up might be mud in their face
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:29 am

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
i think that we need to make sure scientology is really involved, if so there would probably be a LOT of media coverage if we protested since this is a national safety program... it would be considered controversial, the question is then deciding if this would be bad press or good press for anonymous..... maybe if the scilons think we're going to protest they'll freak and get a bunch of media there, thinking it will damage us..... at that point, not showing up might be mud in their face
Then this would be a bit more of an information drop w/ raid characteristics then an actual raid?

Last edited by scarletbanner on Sat Sep 13, 2008 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:32 am

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:

I'm sure it can't be any worse than showing up and protesting a "church" or a "school" like we've done in the past. If we have a legitimate reason to picket something, image shouldn't stop us. The reactions that scilons have to our presence shouldn't dictate whether or not we show up or not. We set the rules. Smile
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 12:35 am

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:

IT SAYS: SPONSORED BY THE CHURCHES OF SCIENTOLOGY. IT'S BEING HELD AT THE FORMER COLEMAN COLLEGE LOCATION THAT THEY JUST PURCHASED. WHAT DO YOU MEAN "MAKE SURE"?? IS THERE MORE SURE THAN THIS ALREADY IS?

THIS IS ANOTHER ONE OF THEIR FRONT OPERATIONS, THAT'S ALL IT IS. THEY MAY VERY WELL NOT BE COALITION MEMBERS. OR IT COULD BE THAT ANYONE CAN BE A COALITION MEMBER.

THE AD IS ON CRAIGSLIST FOR CHRIST SAKE!!

SEE, NOW I'M YELLING AND I DON'T LIKE YELLING.

LYNETTE HALL HAS BEEN IN CHARGE OF THE SAN DIEGO VULTURE MINISTERS FOR YEARS. SHE'S A SCREAMING BITCH (AND YOU CAN TELL HER I SAID SO). http://otcsandiego.com/index.html SHE'S THE FAT ONE IN THE MIDDLE -- IN THE BLACK SHIRT.

PROTEST THAT MOFO "SEMINAR" OR WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS. I CAN'T BELIEVE ANYONE WILL SHOW UP ANYWAY. JEEBUS.

ANY QUESTIONS?
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 1:27 am

*Mods, etc: Edit w/ more refined information. Not sure if my connection will be stable to give concrete info.. mabye secondary point on contact, too.

O Hai ther, Ideal Org

When: Saturday, September 20th [check meetup for organized entry or just show up around 12]

Where: Co$ Ideal Org in La Mesa @ 7308 Parkway Drive, La Mesa, CA 92142

Meetup Point: Meet at Old Town Transit Center before 10:30 AM IN MASK [always meet up masked incase of spais]. Coaster arrives at 10:40 and the Green trolley leaves at 10:45. Get off at Amaya Trolley. Take 854 (Amaya Trolley > Grossmont Center) and get off on stop after Fletcher Pkwy & Baltimore Dr.. Procede to Org as group and meet with LMPD.

For people taking a car, use that map to find a suitable parking place.. Trolley Station, mall, shopping center, lake, etc., etc.

Point of Contact: Scarletbanner

Confirmed to show:
Scarletbanner
DaftAnon
xenubarb
ObamAnon
RandomFaceInCrowd
tofuman
ANOthersandiegaN
kyubikirby

Questionables:
For_the_People
kombatman360

--Checklist for raid--

Police notified: Done, they'll be there to monitor us.

Flyers made: Barb is making VM specific flyers, Daft has some more general ones

Signs made: I have my Scientology Time Magazine sign. Someone should put togather a "Take a flyer - The more you know!" or something like that.

Music: I have mine.

Other information: Their new "ideal org", though renovations aren't done.

Last edited by scarletbanner on Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:14 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 9:00 am

*deep breath*
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 9:34 am

You know I'm confirmed for brawl.

I can put together a flier about the lovely VMs.
How they offer "touch assists" instead of supplies.
How they hand out TWTH instead of toilet paper. (oh, wait)
How they've established their own parallel rescue squad in their own parallel universe.
How they've infested (and got booted) out of disaster areas.

And most importantly, how they are riding this to grab for legitimacy and good PR as well as acceptance from the wog world, while avoiding offering anything tangible. How Scientology never offers anything free, and how they profit from disaster, whether it be funds to print up booklets (AT A PROFIT) or getting their pictures taken with Red Cross and other legitimate outfits.

That about cover it?

If I receive a response from ready.gov, I'd love to be able to add "claims false association with Homeland Security and Ready.gov"
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 9:58 am

^^^^
that's what i'm talking about
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:04 am

IT'S ON!!!
Back to top Go down
ObamAnon
OT 6
ObamAnon

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:32 am

I am in for this. Will recon this week.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:17 pm

confirmed for brawl
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:55 am

i erallllllly want to go... i'll check out my schedule and if i can round up some gas money i'll fuckin be there when i can since i have a vocal lesson some time during that day before 2
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 12:34 pm

Who is good at writing and wants to make the first contact letter to the La Mesa PD?
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 9:06 pm

I have fliers. But if you want more, tell me.
Other than that, I think we'll manage.
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:45 pm

I'll be able to make it to this raid Very Happy

Last edited by tofuman on Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 6:33 pm

would like to point out that the listing expired. How long do they typically last on there? Is this normal? I don't use craigslist often.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:14 pm

depends if its reported or not and what type of posting...

average postings are a week, though

some last upwards of a month or two
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:18 pm

i just searched scientology and this is what i found...

put in the search bar scientology and go to all services offered...

you'll see alot of law shit for overtime and pay, etc...

highlight over the white space under the posts....

dont know its relevance, but its interesting...

craigslist scentology search
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:20 pm

specifically:

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/lgs/838532126.html

where it says this undernieth...

Our Lady Queen of Peace Gladesville Gladesville John Howard North Shore (Sydney) Roman Catholic Sydney Infobsbgsnbsox Secondary school /now known as RON's Org (acronym for Ron's Organization and Network for Standard Technology) The name came from theThackeray returns to the classroom to outline a new approach and set some ground rules The students will be leaving school soon and will enter a society where neither sluts nor hooligans prosper Therefore he will treat them as adults and allow them to decide what topics they'll study He emphasizes this by throwing out all the textbooks and insisting that they'll be expected to use proper forms of address (both toward him and amongst themselves) and to take pride in their appearance and deWest Royalty-Springvale Winsloe-West Royalty 1996 1st Kings 1st Prince 1st Queens 2003 2007 2nd Kings 2nd Prince 2nd Queens /The Church of Scientology takes up a new weapon -- the Digital Millennium Copyright Act -- in its ongoing battle with critics//upload wikimedia org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/df/Wikispecies-logo svg/16px-Wikispecies-logo svg png widthTwo young students storm into the classroom mocking his gift and joking that they'll be in his class next year When they leave Thackeray rises ponders his situation then retrieves the job offer from his pocket He tears the offer up and throws it in the wastebasket His work here is not yet doneto those who have so far adapted their practices to be almost unrecognizable as Scientology The termWith Benatar he was identifiable by his glasses and distinctive array of berets blazers and 1980s-style tiesHaapala in center of the picture KuPS vs HJK at Magnum Areena Kuopio Finnish League Cup March 11 2008 srcPlesder Arrondissement of Saint-Malo Arrondissements of France Bretagne Breton language Cantons of France Census Communes of France Communes of the Ille-et-Vilaine department Demographics of France Departments of France /Arizona State Route 389 Infobox road/AZ extrabrowse/state389 2008 April 10 April 8 Arizona Arizona Department of Transportation Arizona State Route 387 Arizona State Route 473 Arizona Strip Coconino County Arizona /Many Free Zone advocates say that everyone has the right to freely practice the teachings of L Ron Hubbard whether sanctioned by the Church or notNational Genetic Resources Program National Germplasm Resources Laboratory Beltsville Maryland Retrieved onSR 389 heads southeast from the border intersecting several county routes along its routing The highway takes a more easterly course as it enters the
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:24 pm

ROFL...

who did it...

im calling you fuckers out...

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/rnr/832133643.html
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:14 pm

For_the_People wrote:
ROFL...

who did it...

im calling you fuckers out...

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/rnr/832133643.html
I just LOL'd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class Empty

Back to top Go down

Emergency preparedness class
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: Current Projects :: Flash Raids-
Jump to: