San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emergency preparedness class

Go down 
+12
Anonagi
kyubikirby
tofuman
For_the_People
RandomFaceInCrowd
ObamAnon
xenubarb
ANONdur
gargy
Daft
scarletbanner
ANOthersandiegaN
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 10:45 pm

I'll be there on Saturday for sure. also we should all call and reserve seats under erroneous names. We're gonna have some fun on this one!

Edit: the posting expired but was actually flagged out quickly after i posted it on enturbulation.org and here, which is good, means less people saw it and will be able to attend. I'm sure they'll have a lot of stress test tables and book tables and such seeing that they're offering a "public service" used as an advertising campaign.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:09 pm

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
I'm sure they'll have a lot of stress test tables and book tables and such seeing that they're offering a "public service" used as an advertising campaign.
obviously you havent raided or protested in san diego before. they dont do stress test tables often. nor do they simply set up shop for some random event. this is at their ideal org meaning its all their property. they can sell candy canes if they wanted to. its not a public street they are doing this event on.
and secondly. im pretty sure this is going to be just like the FLAG tour that was here in june (i think). meaning they just all funnel inside. and then scurry out of there as soon as the event is over. this is just a PR blitz cause they are slowly losing their image as a friendly corporation

ITS A TARP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:17 pm

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
i think that we need to make sure scientology is really involved, if so there would probably be a LOT of media coverage if we protested since this is a national safety program... it would be considered controversial, the question is then deciding if this would be bad press or good press for anonymous..... maybe if the scilons think we're going to protest they'll freak and get a bunch of media there, thinking it will damage us..... at that point, not showing up might be mud in their face
i didnt see this post before . but this is SCIENTOLOGY. google the address and look up "san diego ideal org"
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 11:30 pm

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
I'll be there on Saturday for sure. also we should all call and reserve seats under erroneous names. We're gonna have some fun on this one!

Edit: the posting expired but was actually flagged out quickly after i posted it on enturbulation.org and here, which is good, means less people saw it and will be able to attend. I'm sure they'll have a lot of stress test tables and book tables and such seeing that they're offering a "public service" used as an advertising campaign.
Already been mentioned on IRC, not sure if anyone has though.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:18 pm

I just got a call from La Mesa PD in response to my email. Officer expressed the hope that the Scilons will soon leave their community. "Wishful thinking," he said. I laughed.

Anyway, there will be a couple of LMPD watching over us. There is a sidewalk. It is a go.
I gave the PD my cell in case they need to contact. It's on.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 12:46 pm

thats awesome barb!!!!!

30,000 internetz to you sir...

i really hope i can be there
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 1:07 pm

So do I.

You know, kenneling does wonders for some pets' attitudes. Just sayin...
Back to top Go down
kyubikirby
OT 2

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 1:16 pm

I'll be there for sure
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 2:09 pm

glad to here the LMPD.... cant wait for this to go down.... if we're extra lucky they haven't checked the forum since this topic came up, give them a lil extra surprise
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 2:13 pm

RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
I'm sure they'll have a lot of stress test tables and book tables and such seeing that they're offering a "public service" used as an advertising campaign.
obviously you havent raided or protested in san diego before. they dont do stress test tables often. nor do they simply set up shop for some random event. this is at their ideal org meaning its all their property. they can sell candy canes if they wanted to. its not a public street they are doing this event on.
and secondly. im pretty sure this is going to be just like the FLAG tour that was here in june (i think). meaning they just all funnel inside. and then scurry out of there as soon as the event is over. this is just a PR blitz cause they are slowly losing their image as a friendly corporation

ITS A TARP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good to know, i haven't been involved in San Diego yet, I was living in Denver for the past 6 months and recently just moved back to my hometown, didn't make it to Saturday's raid due to medical issues, but i should be able to get out this Saturday for sure which will make it my first San Diego raid
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 2:37 pm

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
glad to here the LMPD.... cant wait for this to go down.... if we're extra lucky they haven't checked the forum since this topic came up, give them a lil extra surprise
bah. we already know they watch the forum. this is old news. https://sandiegoanon.rpg-board.net/flash-raids-f5/attention-san-diego-cos-you-have-been-trolled-t90.htm
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 3:47 pm

Update:

LMPD just called to inform us that a nearby hospital leases space in the scilon parking lot. They then take a shuttle to the hospital. So, much of the coming and goings in and out of that lot are hospital workers that have nothing to do with any of this.

The officer I spoke with said he was going to notify them of our presence, so there should be a healthy dose of confusion by hospital workers if nothing else. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:45 pm

I'll forward the info on to the SDPD and see if they can give me the contact info if they aren't in the jurisdiction.

AND BTW, whoever emails the chief, please email as an indicidual and not an anon, it does wonders for your credibility and there's no way you should be namefagged nless the scilons want to try to file a FOIA complaint.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 5:49 pm

xenubarb wrote:
I just got a call from La Mesa PD in response to my email. Officer expressed the hope that the Scilons will soon leave their community. "Wishful thinking," he said. I laughed.

Anyway, there will be a couple of LMPD watching over us. There is a sidewalk. It is a go.
I gave the PD my cell in case they need to contact. It's on.
Good to hear.

xenubarb wrote:
Update:

LMPD just called to inform us that a nearby hospital leases space in the scilon parking lot. They then take a shuttle to the hospital. So, much of the coming and goings in and out of that lot are hospital workers that have nothing to do with any of this.

The officer I spoke with said he was going to notify them of our presence, so there should be a healthy dose of confusion by hospital workers if nothing else. Smile
Scilons and hospitals? LOL.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:59 pm

Anonagi wrote:
I'll forward the info on to the SDPD and see if they can give me the contact info if they aren't in the jurisdiction.

AND BTW, whoever emails the chief, please email as an indicidual and not an anon, it does wonders for your credibility and there's no way you should be namefagged nless the scilons want to try to file a FOIA complaint.

slowpoke.jpg

Come up to present time!
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:04 pm

Sounds fun, wish I could go... but they'd probably stop me at the door...

Anyway, good luck guys, and be careful, god knows what kinds od AIDS are behind those doors...
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:21 pm

Anonagi wrote:

bahaha lurk moar
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 1:00 am

Meetup details altered. Insertion point has been rearranged to meet with North County fags and for mass landing party. The timings cutting it a little close, but it'll work.
If taking transit, meet on center platform area between trains. Remember to show up masked in case of spais.
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 8:29 am

Change of plans- I might make it...

Expect me.
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 1:21 pm

Scarlet...

PM me with info please
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 7:51 pm

Oh shi- pm me info too please? I don't know stations too well..
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 8:55 pm

wait wat. PM ME. or just IRC
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 12:14 am

well... no one's given me any info as to whats going on so im not sure if i can be there tomorrow....

i really really.... REALLY want to be...
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 12:25 am

That is why we go on irc, silly rabbit.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 12:07 pm

For_the_People wrote:
well... no one's given me any info as to whats going on so im not sure if i can be there tomorrow....

i really really.... REALLY want to be...

I PMed u. Be there or kindly be square!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Emergency preparedness class
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: Current Projects :: Flash Raids-
Jump to: