San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Emergency preparedness class

Go down 
+12
Anonagi
kyubikirby
tofuman
For_the_People
RandomFaceInCrowd
ObamAnon
xenubarb
ANONdur
gargy
Daft
scarletbanner
ANOthersandiegaN
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 8:16 pm

We shat win here, guys...

I got a new sunburn...

A suprisingly good turnout for a flash raid, amirite?
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 9:06 pm

kombatman360 wrote:
We shat win here, guys...

I got a new sunburn...

A suprisingly good turnout for a flash raid, amirite?
GTFO jocolor
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 9:41 pm

Also, the moment that made my day Smile

Guy on bike: Oh look it's the Ku Klux Klan
Me: Yeah, with a black person in it right? Great job, sir!
Guy on bike: il a ROUGIT *nothing to say*

San Diego Anonymous is now the new psuedo KKK. With your Grand Wizard: Daft Anon. An underage token negro.
[/sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
TVwheels
OT 4

PostSubject: Grandmaster Daft   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 10:08 pm

Ringleader of the KKK ..... LOL!!!

Good one!

Sharmain
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:45 pm

Should we start raiding the Ideal Org more often now, or should we just wait and keep raiding the org downtown?
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:51 pm

tofuman wrote:
Should we start raiding the Ideal Org more often now, or should we just wait and keep raiding the org downtown?

I recommend the Downtown org...

-More foot traffic
-Cooler climate
-Easily accessible(?)
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:56 pm

kombatman360 wrote:
tofuman wrote:

I recommend the Downtown org...

-More foot traffic
-Cooler climate
-Easily accessible(?)
Okay. I wanted to buy a megaphone just for raiding the ideal org Laughing
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:37 am

lets wait for the ideal to completely open shop, unless they try hosting some more events there..... but from what it looks like they haven't even began the remodel.... and from the pictures on the website of how they want it to look, its going to take some time.... i've worked in that building years ago and it has a lot of structural issues that is going to slow them down and scare off a lot of contractors and possibly a few engineers too
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 12:55 pm

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
li've worked in that building years ago and it has a lot of structural issues that is going to slow them down and scare off a lot of contractors and possibly a few engineers too

can you go into more detail please?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 1:54 pm

there's a 300 foot long wood beam in the ceiling of the main portion of the building that has cracked multiple times and been repaired, not up to code on a full legal remodel the inspectors would require replacement of the beam. which also holds most the structure together. next on the power management upgrades they ran a lot of new wire and re-used old wire and left unused old wire up in the ceiling, its disastrous in there. there's also a land beam under the auditorium that has moved multiple times due to hydrostatic water pressure, it was repaired a few times, which was incredibly costly an difficult to do; it is impossible to fully fix because of their location being under a lake there is a lot of ground water, which continually will cause the slab, to crack, walls to move, ceilings to be dangerously on the edge of collapse. the price they bought the building for is just the down payment to begin repairing it.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 10:39 pm

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
there's a 300 foot long wood beam in the ceiling of the main portion of the building that has cracked multiple times and been repaired, not up to code on a full legal remodel the inspectors would require replacement of the beam. which also holds most the structure together. next on the power management upgrades they ran a lot of new wire and re-used old wire and left unused old wire up in the ceiling, its disastrous in there. there's also a land beam under the auditorium that has moved multiple times due to hydrostatic water pressure, it was repaired a few times, which was incredibly costly an difficult to do; it is impossible to fully fix because of their location being under a lake there is a lot of ground water, which continually will cause the slab, to crack, walls to move, ceilings to be dangerously on the edge of collapse. the price they bought the building for is just the down payment to begin repairing it.
After reading this, I think my previous complaining about the building is irrelevent; I think it suits them well.
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 12:01 am

scarletbanner wrote:
ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
After reading this, I think my previous complaining about the building is irrelevent; I think it suits them well.

Muturfukin QFT.

I doubt they could hire in-house people qualified to refurbish, looks like the might have to hire wog contracts for more than they can pay for.

An possible word of Asbestos or any hazard besides natural conditions?
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 12:45 pm

the Asbestos as far as i know is all gone Dr. Furr was pretty adamant about getting rid of it. but who knows, with all that ground water there could definitely be some black mold hiding out in there
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 6:05 pm

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
the Asbestos as far as i know is all gone Dr. Furr was pretty adamant about getting rid of it. but who knows, with all that ground water there could definitely be some black mold hiding out in there
Can the "Ideal Org" now be christened the "Faildeal Org" pr something to that effect?
I wonder if it's too late for them to change their mind and get their members things back (not that they'll be given anyways)!
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 10:07 pm

IMO after doing something as stupid as not investigating deep enough into the building they bought, their best option would be to An Hero. I'm sure they keep koolaid ready in the kitchen at all times
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:00 pm

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
IMO after doing something as stupid as not investigating deep enough into the building they bought, their best option would be to An Hero. I'm sure they keep koolaid ready in the kitchen at all times
They can always carry out Auditing Process R2-45.
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 12:38 am

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:

not funny
gtfo
Back to top Go down
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 12:39 am

scarletbanner wrote:

also not funny
Back to top Go down
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 3:06 am

gargy wrote:
scarletbanner wrote:

also not funny

imho. it kinda is. durring one of the protests scarlet, (i think) tofu, and myself went on a walk to talk toa couple scientologists that were passing out black pr, and we were stoped by a random man that asked us if we knew about "R2-45", and explained it to us (even tho we already knew about it), the guy cracked a joke about some of them needing to "R2-45" themself to get outa scientology. if anything i see scarlets statement as a reference to that day.
it may be just the dark humor about it. but in a way its true, it has been done, and it wont stop happening till the "church" is dismantled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 8:40 am

E.T. Voice

BEEEEEEEEE GOOD
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:11 pm

RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
gargy wrote:
scarletbanner wrote:

also not funny

imho. it kinda is. durring one of the protests scarlet, (i think) tofu, and myself went on a walk to talk toa couple scientologists that were passing out black pr, and we were stoped by a random man that asked us if we knew about "R2-45", and explained it to us (even tho we already knew about it), the guy cracked a joke about some of them needing to "R2-45" themself to get outa scientology. if anything i see scarlets statement as a reference to that day.
it may be just the dark humor about it. but in a way its true, it has been done, and it wont stop happening till the "church" is dismantled.
On Wikipedia, it says Hubbard 'apparently' intended it a joke, using the same dark/macbre humor as I used. Whether that's true or not, I did it for the lulz.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 10:57 pm

Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 Norm-45ef2a8806a3a-Punisher,+The+(2004)

COLT 45, MOTHER FUCKER.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:13 pm

ANONdur wrote:
Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 Norm-45ef2a8806a3a-Punisher,+The+(2004)

COLT 45, MOTHER FUCKER.
NO.

Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 1956prime2
The only Colt .45 worth a damn- The Single Action Army. Firing both .45 and the less effective .42 Colt cartridge bullets, high power with relatively low recoil. Also loud enough to be satisfying when at gun ranges. My choice gun at ranges, preferable over Barettas and Glocks I also fire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergency preparedness class   Emergency preparedness class - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Emergency preparedness class
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
San Diego Anonymous :: Current Projects :: Flash Raids-
Jump to: