San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why We Fail Part 2

Go down 
+7
Anonagi
xenubarb
anonsoldier
RandomFaceInCrowd
Daft
ANONdur
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 4:03 pm

The last topic was mysteriously locked immediately after a moderator responded, so I took the liberty to start a second part of the thread. Lets hope the glitches don't resurface, yeah?

Quote :
Trust me, you aren't EVEN the "sole drive behind operations." You've lacked support because the ideas were lame. Gosh, who would think that people might hesitate to take candy from masked strangers on the street?

As far as that quote is concerned it misses the point of what I was saying and uses bogus proof to do so. The halloween suggestion had little support from the beginning, despite the fact that it wasn't my own unique idea and on halloween it actually WAS executed in a way. But I'm not going to build on that.

The operations I count in the statement you quoted were operations that were far more doable and useful to our cause. I'm not going to list them or mention them. Enough of you know them and enough of you know that not one has taken off the ground. What has? Raiding. You guys started raiding the carts at Balboa. That is awesome, but... how many months have passed?

You're right in mentioning apathy. I'm apathetic now. I'm apathetic after months of seeing this movement slowly die. All the work that everyone did will go to hell if we're reduced to being the lunatics on the corner yelling about the latest conspiracy theory. I'm apathetic after months of getting tons of interest but no support for any outreach project I've come up with. Look at the videos from prior months. They're apathetic too.

Continue to criticize me for not coming to raids. Lock our threads if you'd like. Act like you're the only one that can come up with any good plans.

Or actually try to give a fuck about morale. Your choice.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 5:44 pm

We aren't gay. We are the gay.
Back to top Go down
OT 8

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 6:44 pm

Dur....I could be wrong, but I don't think I've ever heard any of your ideas, aside from the Halloween thing.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 7:27 pm

Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:46 pm

for the record. the why we fail thread was locked before faggotry would happen. if it takes more than 8 braincells rubbing to figure out that thread was going downhill rather fast then you may want to remove this one as well.
second note : ideas are welcome. but saying why we fail when you obviously havent done ANYTHING productive in months, who would honestly give a rats ass about what you say now. you quit showing up for your own reasons. you have stated that yourself. you could have moved on, but you decided to sulk. your choice not to show up. my choice to end the faggotry before it starts. have a problem with that? talk to agi, im sure he wouldnt have a problem stripping away my moderation powers. if you have a problem with the topic being locked, you know how to contact me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 9:50 pm

Hey....Hey
I derailed this thread for a reason! We can throw shit at each other later. With 2 days left of 2008, I think it would be suitable that we cheer up and stay on target.

Now.....with that said...

THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT FREAKAZOID!
Why We Fail Part 2 Freakazoid
Back to top Go down
OT 8

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:55 pm

HEY NOW. Daft. We hooking up for new years? I'll wear those red, laced panties you like.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:15 pm

74649 wrote:
HEY NOW. Daft. We hooking up for new years? I'll wear those red, laced panties you like.
Why We Fail Part 2 1220333076476
Back to top Go down
OT 8

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:53 pm

So.... That's a maybe? Surprised
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:17 am

Yeah well when you post the way you post what more can be expected of that thread? That thread contained posts from three individuals speaking their mind yet it would definitely go downhill and that just can't happen, right?

I'll repeat what I said in the channel. I quit because of drama. Drama that had no reason to be placed in anonymous. It was part my fault that the drama came up, but it was drama nonetheless.

What seems odd to me is that you want me as your punching bag AND your foot soldier. It's great to point out how I don't show up anymore and I'm so useless but why don't I show up.

We can have a civilized discussion about how we could do a lot more to make people (like me) interested in coming back to anonymous or we can reduce the discussion to ad hominem for pages and pages.

Now... why lock the thread before evidence of either of those? You don't have to answer.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:19 am

NO
I WANT MORE FREAKAZOID

SHUT UP
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:19 am

Let me be very clear in this one addition. I had this thread started not because I wanted to muckrake or cause drama. I wanted to bring us all together and figure out what in the world has happened to the movement. Surely we can bounce back. The topic of the thread was mere tom foolery.

I hope the response this has gotten so far isn't indicative of the hopes San Diego has of bouncing back.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 5:26 am

im pointing out the obvious here. but if you want something done, do it yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:44 am

RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
im pointing out the obvious here. but if you want something done, do it yourself.

Man, I had a post that was probably one of the more brilliant commentaries upon the sociological nature of Anonymous as an anarchistic collective, but I deleted it simply because putting it out here would be like handing ammo to the $cilons to shoot us with and I'm not gonna do that.

Simply put, to do what you're saying and to accomplish what needs to be done would require leaderfagging. You need a strong leader voice to right now fix what needs to be fixed because when you have a leader, SHIT GETS DONE. Anarchists don't rule the world because they've got to sit around all day and argue until they get a relative majority to agree (or unanimous in true anarchy). Dictators get shit done because they said do it and you don't get to argue.

I challenge each and every one of you, every person on this forums, in the IRC, and in the cell in general, to define what role you fill within the collective. I knew EXACTLY what I did for the cell, and I focused myself in those areas because THOSE WERE MY ROLES.

Xenubarb has a leaderlike role in that she is a focusing driver who motivates people to get things done. Is she "the leader"? Fuck no. Neither is agi, myself, or anyone else. She's simply a take charge person and her charisma drives others. She however can not do this by herself, she needs support cause she's too busy driving you all on to handle the smaller details like signs, ideas, media, etc

Dur is an idea guy. He's a thinker. He's the one who pushed me onto Marcab.org, who's throwing ideas out (good and bad, but ideas). He depends upon the rest of you to go "Yes! Good idea!" or "It's okay, let's make it better" or "No, cocks dude. That idea sucks." He can't sit around and do it by himself, and without contributions from you all (voiced appropriately) then he will fail.

Me? I worked media, ideas, signs, flyers, and leader. I was pushing new raid ideas, always brought signs, kept on the media, and made sure I spent my time driving the cell to new glories. I'm still doing it from another fucking continent.

Figure out what you all do, what your role is, identify the roles left unfilled, and FILL THE FUCKING ROLE. Whether it's a newbie or someone with not a lot on their plate, DO EET FAGGOTS.

tl;dr: Figure out real fucking fast what jobs you all have, start forcing newbies into jobs so they feel like they belong, start doing performance reviews on the collective, remember you all exist to support each other, and start building your numbers. I CAN NOT SAY THIS CRAP ENOUGH.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 8:13 am

Nothing personal, but you all sound like a bunch of gay niggers.

[DERAILING THREAD MODE]
The Gays.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 am

I iz a gay nigger OSA d00d.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 3:29 am

Everyone plays to their own strengths, it's as simple as that. Dur does some things more effectively than the rest of us, and we do some things more effectively than he does. Same with anyone in Anonymous, it's a fact.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:41 am

The very subject title of this thread and the one before it underscores what dur does best.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 5:14 pm

MOAR FUN LESS BAWWWW

also, dongs
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:37 pm

What Daft said.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:08 pm

then bring it, bawwboi!
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 6:39 pm

Are you done?
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:10 pm

Fail...
I was so impressed with your handling of teh meeting. Really. I've never seen so much egofail in an anon meeting and your sock puppetry w/ mr hands was foolish and transparent.
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Seriously, barb? Dur?

You guys really want to poke at each other about ego?

Take it to the dome.

Please.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 11:02 pm

I'm doing what exactly, Daft?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why We Fail Part 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why We Fail Part 2   Why We Fail Part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why We Fail Part 2
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next