San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Will you be my valentine?"

Go down 
+13
Zak McCracken
scarletbanner
ANOthersandiegaN
annonilate
xenubarb
Moose
anonsoldier
Char Aznable
tofuman
kombat
Daft
ANONdur
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

"Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:07 pm

xenubarb wrote:
Moose wrote:
sadly ill be out to sea for this raid Sad perhaps i can annoy them with a well placed tomahawk missle ?? Smile

It's a question of accuracy. Can you miss us on the sidewalk out front, or maybe aim for Coleman College?

Bunker busters can assplode a dew dozen feet after they penetrate a building. And a new bomb was developed some time ago to especially assplode in caves effectively. Maybe use the later to free xenu?
Back to top Go down
OT 8

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:19 pm

Srsly. Use the damn satellite launched, death rods from space. Things have the force of a damned meteor, and penetrate deep withing an installation. Also, as tax payers, we are paying for it. So everyone does their part.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 1:48 pm

http://anonstillalive.com/valentine/valentine/valentinesday.html

What say you, gentlemen? Wanna see me in a cunning little frock and diamonds?
Back to top Go down
Zak McCracken
OT 3
Zak McCracken

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 1:02 pm

Hm....

weather.com reports rain, with a 40% probability.

May want to consider waterproof raidwear. Also, shelter for soundbox.
Dunno about posters/signs; but other cities seem to deal with cold and wet OK.

Probably worth being prepared. I HOPE the org's barricades are water-friendly. It would SUCK if they got wet and had to be replaced, nao that the clams are all gone.
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:42 pm

they're made out of vinyl, they'll survive rain no problem, 40% rain chance at this point means nothing in san diego.... you cant trust weather reports more than a day in advance here
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:48 pm

Zak McCracken wrote:
Hm....

weather.com reports rain, with a 40% probability.

May want to consider waterproof raidwear. Also, shelter for soundbox.
Dunno about posters/signs; but other cities seem to deal with cold and wet OK.

Probably worth being prepared. I HOPE the org's barricades are water-friendly. It would SUCK if they got wet and had to be replaced, nao that the clams are all gone.

My stereo is splash proof, if anything, I have umbrella.

Those poster boards they have will wrinkle more than anything, and I've bet they have faded considerably since they started using them. Can't really count on having a runny portrait of L.Ron in the rain though, would have made a nice Wiz of OZ facsimile. *I'M MELTING, WHAT A WORLD, WHAT A WORLD!*

My weather widget gives the chance of rain, but I'm assuming scattered showers, most likely sprinkles. Be sure to bring good shoes too.
Back to top Go down
aafter
OT 3

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:42 pm

Sadly, I ACTUALLY have a Valentine on that day. I suspect a 90% probability on getting laid. And the newfags I hauled over are having a big birthday bash for two of their birthdays. I dunno, we'll see what happens. They are all interested but also very lazy. Why do I keep posting for them? They have accounts here. Gar. Assholes. T_T
Back to top Go down
Sakujo
OT 3
Sakujo

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:13 am

Won't be able to make this, have fun and spread the love.

Heading up to LA this weekend to visit my Valentine.

The polls for LA anon decided their global to be on the 21st, so that ruins my plans for alternative enturbulation. Neutral
Back to top Go down
aafter
OT 3

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:45 pm

aafter wrote:
Sadly, I ACTUALLY have a Valentine on that day. I suspect a 90% probability on getting laid. And the newfags I hauled over are having a big birthday bash for two of their birthdays. I dunno, we'll see what happens. They are all interested but also very lazy. Why do I keep posting for them? They have accounts here. Gar. Assholes. T_T

Scratch that. Ill be there. As will most of us, if not more.
Back to top Go down
Zak McCracken
OT 3
Zak McCracken

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:49 pm

aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:

Good job!
This may improve your probability of getting laid, as well!
Back to top Go down
aafter
OT 3

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:58 pm

Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:

Good job!

Oh, trust me. The probability is sky high now. Or did you mean with all of you? Im down! ORGY!
Back to top Go down
The Archbishop
OT 2

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:08 pm

aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:

Good job!

Oh, trust me. The probability is sky high now. Or did you mean with all of you? Im down! ORGY!

You are not getting laid my friend, not by all of us, nor by your 11 year old girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
aafter
OT 3

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 3:10 pm

The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:

Good job!

You are not getting laid my friend, not by all of us, nor by your 11 year old girlfriend.

Oi! Jailbait is twelve. And come on, Bishop, you know you want some. Spread the love, for tomorrow is V-Day. =D
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 6:38 pm

aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:

Good job!

Oi! Jailbait is twelve. And come on, Bishop, you know you want some. Spread the love, for tomorrow is V-Day. =D

HEY WAIT UP FUCKERS

IF ANYONE GETS THE JB ITS MEH

IM THE ONLY ONE OF YOU NEWFAGS WITH A SIGNATURE
Back to top Go down
http://doom3.zoy.org
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:06 pm

kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:

Good job!

HEY WAIT UP FUCKERS

THIS THREAD IS B-B-B-BOXXY!
"Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 Boxxy
Back to top Go down
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 9:42 pm

^NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
aafter
OT 3

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 9:59 pm

kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:

Good job!

HEY WAIT UP FUCKERS

Hardly. First of all, shes mine. Second of all, you arent even over 18, therefore you its not jailbait to you.
Back to top Go down
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 10:04 pm

aafter wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:

Good job!

HEY WAIT UP FUCKERS

Hardly. First of all, shes mine. Second of all, you arent even over 18, therefore you its not jailbait to you.

Mine now.

Anon giveth and anon taketh away.

You got the bitch end, nigga.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 10:33 pm

ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:

Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:58 pm

ANONdur wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:

Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
ANOthersandiegaN
CLEAR
ANOthersandiegaN

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:23 am

RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:

Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 1:44 am

ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:

Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 5:39 am

ANONdur wrote:
ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:

Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
kombat
CLEAR
kombat

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 10:28 am

RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANOthersandiegaN wrote:
RandomFaceInCrowd wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:
ANONdur wrote:
kombat wrote:
aafter wrote:
The Archbishop wrote:
aafter wrote:
Zak McCracken wrote:
aafter wrote:
aafter wrote:

]

O shit Random has wallhax
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:02 pm

WHAT HAVE WE DONE!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Will you be my valentine?"   "Will you be my valentine?" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

"Will you be my valentine?"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next