San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

San Diego Org is hiring!

Go down 
+5
Zen
annonilate
anonsoldier
Char Aznable
Anonagi
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

San Diego Org is hiring! Empty
PostSubject: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptySat May 24, 2008 11:28 am

Went to the Nightwish concert yesterday at the House of Blues downtown, and we went right by the org.

They have the Now Hiring easel in front of their doors - I didn't get a chance to get a closer look at it, but most of the lights in the org were on.

Afterwards, when the show let out at midnight, we saw that the lights were STILL on - and there were no less than 6 people in the windows - not just visible through the windows, mind you, but sitting in front of them staring at the different areas of the street.

Why the hell is the Church open at Midnight on a Friday? Is there some sort of new standing order in effect that the lights/people need to be present while the anonymous thing is going on to catch any potential vandalism?

Has anyone else had a reason to go downtown and notice this?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptySat May 24, 2008 1:44 pm

Anonanagi wrote:
Went to the Nightwish concert yesterday at the House of Blues downtown, and we went right by the org.

They have the Now Hiring easel in front of their doors - I didn't get a chance to get a closer look at it, but most of the lights in the org were on.

Afterwards, when the show let out at midnight, we saw that the lights were STILL on - and there were no less than 6 people in the windows - not just visible through the windows, mind you, but sitting in front of them staring at the different areas of the street.

Why the hell is the Church open at Midnight on a Friday? Is there some sort of new standing order in effect that the lights/people need to be present while the anonymous thing is going on to catch any potential vandalism?

Has anyone else had a reason to go downtown and notice this?

This is a perfect Turko Files moment.

How do we approach this?

If anything, they think we operate at night, is what I am garnering as an impression. All they are doing is wasting electricity.
Should we cross post this on Enturb?
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: UPDATE!!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 6:46 pm

Alright, reporting back in on the Coleman College situation. Went by today in the afternoon, lot was empty. Buildings themselves remained unchanged and looked abandoned.

However, I looked in the trash dumpsters and it looked like a party had been hosted there or something. Don't know how recent the trash was, or if it absolutely came from the building, but I'd say roughly within the past week.

I didn't sift through too heavily since it was mostly bagged up and I had no gloves or other sanitary protection. I DID find a piece of paper with some names, instructions, and dollar amounts on it.

San Diego Org is hiring! Photo0074um6.th

San Diego Org is hiring! Photo0075qm4.th

San Diego Org is hiring! Photo0076hg1.th

Now, does anyone recognize the names on here? If we can identify $cilons, then we know something is going on.

We need to keep an eye on this, because if somehow they get things up and running before June 14th then we need to have protestors there. The instant it looks $cientologyish, we need to have a presence with flash raids and stuff so the local community is not caught unawares.

EDIT: FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! First name I googled was Julianne Fulton, and she's a friggin $cieno. They are there. I say again. Presence confirmed. Man the god damn harpoons.
Back to top Go down
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 9:24 pm

Do we know if Wanda's on that list?

Furthermoar, if they're up at midnight expecting a raid, we might oblige them. We did tell them to expect us, afterall. We could just show up and do our usual thing. It would be substantially more dangerous since it would be less about free speech, and more about just bugging them. Besides, are they even able to see outside if the lights are all on inside?
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 9:51 pm

They'll see outside if the outside is lit up. By say flashlights, or maybe car lights, or some other portable illumination device....
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:17 pm

Might be worth making another trash raid.

Let me direct Barbara to this thread and crosspost it on enturb...

That's interesting. I mean, last we heard back in March that they were trying hard to get the Escrow fees to buy the building for 1.8 million, and they needed about 65k if I remember?
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:29 pm

Anonagi wrote:

Let me direct Barbara to this thread and crosspost it on enturb...

That's interesting. I mean, last we heard back in March that they were trying hard to get the Escrow fees to buy the building for 1.8 million, and they needed about 65k if I remember?

annonilate wrote:

We don't know Wanda's real name...

I've been googling names off the list, they almost all turn up as $cilons. A trash raid, with proper gear, may yield more info but of what nature I do not know. Between the news report that was on enturb, and this....I think they got the land. The REAL question is the cost of fixing it all up and making it $cientologyish. I think they've probably closed escrow and thus the celebration. But how long will it be until they start construction and making changes? Then how long will the process take until its done? Then how long until they can get it opened?

I think we got a time frame to work with and we need to capitalize upon it. Let the community know NOW what it all is so when they get that big "We're open!" party going...you get a nice crowd of folks in GF masks standing outside going "Time to close!".
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:31 pm

EPIC!

Excelent work, might I recomend Polyutherane gloves or Kitchen gloves next time? lol!

Try the other names a bit, it seems they are really vying for donations and such. It seems like they are gearing up for a sort inaugural thing, some sort of PR (reference to Flowers) They either might be celebrating something or trying to make an announcement.
Back to top Go down
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 11:35 pm

Anonagi wrote:

I concur.

annonilate wrote:

Anonsoldier wrote:
We don't know Wanda's real name...

True, but if any of those names come with pictures on websites, we might learn it. She appears to have a position of authority in the org. Are the search results able to be ranked by perceived, well, rank?
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 12:03 am

Okay, doing a full on research on the full list. Gonna check the websites that come up.

Kenya Smythe is a possibility. A google on her showed potential involvement with Lisa McPherson, which indicates a person of higher up status. She also seems to have connections to the money. We also see these courses completed:
Quote :
Kenya Smythe OT DEBUG SERVICE Freewinds 53 2004-06-01
Kenya Smythe ROUTE TO INFINITY COURSE Freewinds 53 2004-06-01

Yay for TruthaboutScientology.com! Slim odds, but short of someone walking in there and looking for nametags...who knows.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 2:35 pm

NOW HEAR THIS SAN DIEGO ANONS!

In After searching for a job that was downtown, I decided to maybe see if the org was doing anything.

Lo an behold, I can confirm without a doubt that Anonagi's sighting of a "Help Wanted" easel was up.

First initial drive by was spur of the moment. Only saw the easel.

After nearly getting lost around 7th avenue and down by the convention center I made my way back up.

The sign had the following *since it was a drive by, I could not stop*

"PUBLIC RELEATIONS"NS" at the top and then "readings, signing" just below

BE AWARE THEY ARE ACTUALLY MAKING AN EFFORT TO GEAR UP.
LOGIC DICTATES THAT THEY ARE GONIG TO SPOON FEED A SAP, AND TURN HIM LOOSE ON US WHEN WE ARE TO BE EXPECTED

SAN DIEGO, THEY EXPECT US!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:23 pm

I would love to see what the actual job description is.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:44 pm

A PR guy? LULZ! Who the fuck do they think they can hire that can talk us away? Especially someone that they get from a "help wanted sign"

If they are paying non-$cilions to handle us then that's more money LEAVING the church. Also, we could probably just wave those dozens of well documented accounts where the church didn't pay someone they hired. Such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZCMbv6fUA. I remember an ex-$cilion on /enturb/ saying once that they also don't pay their PIs all the time.

OR

If they are doing that "fake job postings to suck people into the cult" thing then we might be able to call them on it. That's the reason the Belgium Government used on their warrant that allowed them to conduct further investigations and a freezing of assets. Maybe there is some sort of similar law here in the U.S. about posting fake job postings to sucker people into a cult if this is the case?

Either way, i REALLY hope that sign is up when we show up on Sunday, I wonder if they will take it down if we hold up a sign saying something like:
Down on my luck. Will work for stress tests/thetan removal
Public Relations Anon LFG!
Is a cat fine too?
Maybe something along these lines?
San Diego Org is hiring! Th_hiring

Hmmm... I'll have to do some brain storming with IaMaNoN
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 3:54 pm

Zen wrote:
A PR guy? LULZ! Who the fuck do they think they can hire that can talk us away? Especially someone that they get from a "help wanted sign"

If they are paying non-$cilions to handle us then that's more money LEAVING the church. Also, we could probably just wave those dozens of well documented accounts where the church didn't pay someone they hired. Such as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODZCMbv6fUA. I remember an ex-$cilion on /enturb/ saying once that they also don't pay their PIs all the time.

OR

If they are doing that "fake job postings to suck people into the cult" thing then we might be able to call them on it. That's the reason the Belgium Government used on their warrant that allowed them to conduct further investigations and a freezing of assets. Maybe there is some sort of similar law here in the U.S. about posting fake job postings to sucker people into a cult if this is the case?

Either way, i REALLY hope that sign is up when we show up on Sunday, I wonder if they will take it down if we hold up a sign saying something like:
Down on my luck. Will work for stress tests/thetan removal
Public Relations Anon LFG!
Is a cat fine too?
Maybe something along these lines?
San Diego Org is hiring! Th_hiring

Hmmm... I'll have to do some brain storming with IaMaNoN

MAN THE TURKO TORPEDOS!! GET KUSI ON THE PHONE!!!
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:10 pm

I'd be happy to give KUSI a call, but I quite honestly have no idea what to tell them. "D00ds, the Co$ is hiring!! NEWS STORY!!" I fail to grasp how this is newsworthy to anyone but us. Please enlighten?

On side note, I LOVE the "LFG" sign idea. Maybe it should go with to the midnight vigil?
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: duh   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:27 pm

well. ive got an idea. if you can get a packet either printed or in file form, i can use the greatness of " seven degrees of separation" and get it handed to "Turko". this would mean that the information must be facts since he is a PI of sorts. even a letter speaking to him personally explaining once again our goal/mission/drive to succeed in this cause.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
anonsoldier

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 4:39 pm

I'll be printing off a copy of such docs, the Enturb file compilation doc, and handing it to KUSI tomorrow. PM me and I can email you a copy of it.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 5:07 pm

Need /b/lackup?

I have tommorrow off and am going to meet with Poppins from Enturb in the evening. We can get together and do a small doc drop and swing by the ORG if you'd like.

Got an extra packet we can turn into the NBC news desk?
Back to top Go down
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 5:08 pm

anonsoldier wrote:
I'd be happy to give KUSI a call, but I quite honestly have no idea what to tell them. "D00ds, the Co$ is hiring!! NEWS STORY!!" I fail to grasp how this is newsworthy to anyone but us. Please enlighten?

We'd probably need someone that had been scammed by the San Diego Org by a fake job offer for us to get anywhere with the hiring angle. It wouldn't hurt though to send them other docs we can prove and aren't currently the hypothetical ramblings from "That guy Zen from my /i/ board". Anyway, it's just a theory anyway. However, upon further contemplation of this theory, i think that it's something that we might want to keep an eye out for.
1. The Co$ does have a history of this.
2. They are short on staff. Thanks to us so they are probably looking for "volunteers" to "hire"
3. They are short on new recruits. They need more people bringing money into the Org
4. ???
5. Profit

As to the theory that this really is for a real PR person
1. They are in DEEP DEEP DEEP SHI- and none of the normal brash washed $cilion tactics and strategies are working against us. They NEED fresh ideas now because their fail boat is sinking and sinking fast.afro I mean come on! They didn't sell ANY books for the book a thon. How fucking sad is that?
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 6:12 pm

I hope they hire someone before June 14th. San Diego is getting screwed on getting handled. Damn it, ME WANT SOCIAL TALK.
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:21 pm

Hello SD Anons, I was a $cilon in SD for years -- we left SD in 2005 and now we live on another planet, a NOT $cilon planet, what a relief. They are truly having a hard time, not just in SD, but all over the place. I thought I'd just share a few of my musings with you:

The 'now hiring' sign is an on-going thing, very likely nothing to do with Anon. They stick that thing out there hoping to rope some poor sucker in who will agree to work for practically nothing. It is truly fail. The people who come in find out that they get almost nothing and they leave. The $cilons put any old thing on there -- the PR means nothing. The only people who can "handle" Anon are the Department of Special Affairs (that's the OSA rep in a Cl V org), the Executive Director (in this case it's Jeri Fischman, who happens to be a SO member posted to this org, and the other high up execs. Jeri's husband Danny is a higher up.

The papers that anonsoldier found definitely indicate that they are frantically trying to raise money from public $cilons (non-staff, not SO). They will do anything to get as much money as they can. Did you notice that they're even trying to arrange loans for some of these people.

Names: Mike Bertolino, I met him years ago, don't know if he's still 'active.' He's wealthy, they'll suck him dry.
Julianne Fulton, used to be the Technical Secretary (TECH SEC), but from the looks of that piece of paper, someone else is now the Tech Sec, can't be sure. Julianne had lots of medical issues, so maybe she's public now. Her husband (then) was Randy Fulton, he's a chiropractor over near Balboa and Genessee.
Dan Witteman used to work there, but wasn't making any money so now he's public.
Tom Diller and Wing are not names I recognize, but you can see that the $cilons are trying hard to get these people to BORROW money to give for this building or it's renovation. They are EVIL.
Harry Einhorn used to work there, he was an auditor, but didn't make enough money to live on, left staff. So did his wife.
Kenya Smythe, married to (name escapes me, but not same last name) top dianetics book seller in SD. He used to set up a table down near the border and sell books to Mexicans like crazy. As you can see, they're trying to get Kenya to BORROW money from Naty's boss. Naty is related to her somehow.
I don't know Mike Stephenson or Gatton.
Ann Ciganero used to work there, maybe still does. She's married to Ken and he owns a car repair place out in Rancho Bernardo. Their daughter Sarah (really beautiful young woman, recently married) works at the org.

This is turning into tl;dr, sorry. I want to give you information that might be helpful.

re: Friday night. Friday night is graduation. All the people who finished something get up and tell their 'wins'. then everybody has caek. often the org staff stay late to work. I don't believe that the lights being on have something to do with Anon (unless you had started to arrange a raid for Friday and you did that on this board and they read about it). Otherwise I think they could be doing lots of things, maybe even packing up.

Someone needs to find out the status of the building they're in. Did it sell? Check county records.

I think your protest signs need to be clear and focused on the message of $cientology's crimes and abuses. Anon language doesn't communicate. The rest of the world (non$cilons and non-anon) do not know what you're talking about. Even the $cilons don't get it. Your signs need to be for the uninformed who will see them and learn something about why $cn MUST be avoided.

I hope this is helpful. Feel free to ask me questions, I'm happy to answer.
Back to top Go down
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:47 pm

gargy wrote:

Kenya Smythe, married to (name escapes me, but not same last name) top dianetics book seller in SD. He used to set up a table down near the border and sell books to Mexicans like crazy. As you can see, they're trying to get Kenya to BORROW money from Naty's boss. Naty is related to her somehow.

re: Friday night. Friday night is graduation. All the people who finished something get up and tell their 'wins'. then everybody has caek. often the org staff stay late to work. I don't believe that the lights being on have something to do with Anon (unless you had started to arrange a raid for Friday and you did that on this board and they read about it). Otherwise I think they could be doing lots of things, maybe even packing up.

Someone needs to find out the status of the building they're in. Did it sell? Check county records.

I hope this is helpful. Feel free to ask me questions, I'm happy to answer.
First off, welcome.
I have questions.. Do you know anywhere where they commonly go to push peddle their books at the time you left?
Also, did they do the "graduation"" thing just about every Friday?
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:11 pm

Thanks for the welcome.
They tried Balboa Park, but had lots of issues. They had a "cart" in Westfield Plaza Bonita, it didn't do very well and they had a really hard time getting people to go there and sell books. I'd reckon it's not there anymore. Check that mall and other ones that are not in downtown.
Sometimes down by the border. There aren't too many places that they could go, know what I mean?
Also, check out the VM tent thing. They were pushing that very hard when we were there. They had been ordered to have that thing set up EVERY weekend. They were using any place they could -- parks, empty lots, anything. I guess you could just look for the yellow van, is it still parked in the org garage?

Graduation is held EVERY Friday evening -- I think it starts around 7:30-8 PM maybe. They end their courses early on Friday, normally they hold course til 9 PM. They're very precise about these things. They start exactly at the start time and end exactly at the end time.
Hope this is helpful.
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:15 pm

gargy wrote:
Thanks for the welcome.
I guess you could just look for the yellow van, is it still parked in the org garage?

Graduation is held EVERY Friday evening -- I think it starts around 7:30-8 PM maybe. They end their courses early on Friday, normally they hold course til 9 PM. They're very precise about these things. They start exactly at the start time and end exactly at the end time.
Hope this is helpful.

Yeap, the Van is still there, and its parked in the far left side closest to the street. They used in addition to two u-hauls to block us on april 12th. Irony was the vans had volcanoes spweing diamonds, mostly from idaho.
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 1:31 pm

Do you ever go around to the back side of the parking garage for your raid? Just thinking maybe, if you were there on a Friday night or Sunday AM, it'd be a good way to "reach" the public. And the message needs to be gentle: "we care about you" "you can be happy outside of this mind-control" "think for yourself" "stop letting THEM do your thinking for you" "Mike Rinder blew, so can you" (Mike Rinder was the top OSA guy, I'm sure you already knew this), butsoanyway, take it easy on these lowly $cilons. They don't understand what's going on and they are most certainly being told they anon is planning to attack, like physically. They BELIEVE they're right and you're wrong. You must understand this part. They think you hate the Scientology religion, they have no idea about your true message. They're not allowed to find out.
I'm just saying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: San Diego Org is hiring!   San Diego Org is hiring! Empty

Back to top Go down

San Diego Org is hiring!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next