San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED

Go down 
+7
annonilate
scarletbanner
Char Aznable
Roflcptr
xenubarb
ANONdur
Anonagi
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED Empty
PostSubject: ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED   ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 10:17 pm

We pulled off an epic win today, using a tactic that we would like to share with the rest of Anonymous.

During the large protests, the San Diego org likes to close up. They
put these giant banners spewing Scilon propeganda out on the sidewalk,
completely blocking out their org's front doors preventing anyone from
walking in. Essentially, they can't do business during the big days.

This is why flash raids have been successful. We did one at the end of may and they had no clue we were coming.

Then they found our website. We had coordinated our plans for our June
8th flashraid this last sunday on the site, and they had the banners
up. Long story short, it confirmed that they found our website and were
reading it, since they knew we were coming and once again, shut down
the Org to the public.

So this made me curious. Were they reading our website or our forums as
well? San Diego also planned a candlelight vigil on Tuesday night that
allowed us to walk around the org with candles, Jericho style.

The candlelight vigil was planned off the forums and site in emails
until the day before. The post regarding it was up less than 24 hours
before the operation began. The Scientologists had the banners up and
the org closed down again. So we knew they were reading our forums.

Hmm, how can we take advantage of this? We posted a fake operation on
our forums stating that we were going to do it again on the 11th. It
was a complete post, with details, times, and everything, except all
the San Diego anons were notified that it was a fake operation. ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED Fuckyou

Scilons bought it hook, line, and sinker. Our very own Xenubarb drove
by the building, and they had it closed down and locked down tight.

For
a raid that never happenned.

They lost an entire day's worth of business, and we never showed up.

SAN DIEGO CO$, YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED.

Well darn, CoS, I guess that means that you'll have to banner up EVERY
raid that we announce, just on the off chance it could be real...

I greatly encourage every local cell of anon to do this, if you know the Scientologists read your site.

They're already monitoring everything we do and are on edge, and the summer of Lulz is just beginning.

Imagine the added stress involved in preparing for raids that aren't real, then getting caught unawares when we actually DO show up.

Unfortunately, there are no pics as Barb's camera died, but she has no reason to lie and I believe her.

Have fun Scientology! Enjoy your downstats!Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED   ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 10:24 pm

Now that is funny. I was sad that I couldn't show up today. Now I can enjoy the knowledge that I actually helped by NOT showing up. Sweet.
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED   ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 10:33 pm

Indeed. The only one present was me as I cruised by to inspect org conditions.
Believe they were at Condition Red, Impending Anonymous.

We won't let them down. Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED   ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 10:54 pm

i lol'd HARD
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED   ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 11:33 pm

Wow, it seems Condition EPIC was flunk.

Scientology, You just lost The Game.

The cake that was so Delicious and Moist was a LIE.

Now come outside and get some sun, you guys look like the thetans you so deny.
San Diego is Sunny, get some vitamin D that you can absorb by Osmosis for free from our good ol' Sol.

That's right, Vitamin D I said VITAMINS FOR FREE
I chew the Flinstones kind, Yabba dabba fuckin doo.

and Stop smoking, I hear its big pharma sponsored suicide funded by the government. Do you wish for big pharma to win?

FLOOF DA GOOF
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED   ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 12:11 am

[taunt]What that's smell?

I think I smell some sec-checks coming on!

What's the score.. Anon: over 9000, CoS: 0?[/taunt]

Too bad for the person who got the "intel".

Last edited by scarletbanner on Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED   ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 12:43 am

Yes! Sec checks all around! Especially when we post messages telling them why we care so much to do this.

It's not entirely about the lulz. Some of us actually do care about them as individuals. We've never met them, but we're concerned that they are in trouble and need to be helped. Why on earth would we do this for total strangers? What could possibly motivate us to care about another human being like that?

They scoff when we tell them this in person. Of course they do. They've got all of their friends watching. But only they know what they really think. Is there a seed of doubt that wasn't there before? A tiny crack in the otherwise rigid interlocking defenses? A nagging worry that maybe, just maybe, not everything we say is a lie?

A single honest communication of thought between Anonymous and Scientologist?

Yes, there must be sec checks. You've read this site. Who knows what ideas you might have picked up. You might withhold something now. You'd better schedule one right away. There could be cracks in your mind that you don't know about! The only way to be sure is to spend hours of your time and money with someone who is known to be pure of thought. They'll find the doubts in your mind and purge you of them. Don't worry. It'll be OK.

But it's your job to read this site, isn't it? Perhaps you take turns. Perhaps you don't read all of this site, and just skim it, carefully with only one eye open, looking for times and dates. Perhaps you treat this job like one would treat highly radioactive material.

It won't matter. You'll just have to have yet another sec check. I'm truly sorry for you.

You know where the door is. You know there's support on the outside. You know you can think for yourself.
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED   ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 1:31 am

this occasion calls for a DUNCE cap. one large enough to set on the roof of the building and can be seen for miles. twirly lights are also helpful.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED   ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 12:49 pm

I haz painted my cyber-butt blue and am outside, waving it at the org.
Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED   ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 2:03 pm

DAVID MISCAVAGE IS BEATS HIS STAFF

HE IS SQUIRRELING THE TECH

IF OPERATING THETAN EXISTED THE WAY LRH SAID IT WOULD, ANONYMOUS WOULD NOT EXIST

THIS POST IS YOUR THIRD DYNAMIC OVERTAKING YOUR FOURTH DYNAMIC

CRUISE CONTROL
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED   ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 9:39 pm

A note on my camera...
It was not OT powerzz that kilt it.

It was the fact that the camera has a floppy drive and a memory stick port. Apparently while riding down there with the camera around my neck, the 'select drive' got set to FD.

D'OH!!!

It's all better nao.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED   ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 2:19 am

pwnt by buttons, :O

i just now read to the full extent of this post and HOLY shit... i had to laugh out once for great justice.

Great job, anon!

FTP
Back to top Go down
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED   ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:36 pm

AH HAHAHAHAHAHA! WIN! FUCKING EPIC WIN! AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED   ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 2:44 am

[CROSSPOSTED FROM ENTURB]

This idea in theory should work for all organizations around the world, although large-based groups like in LA might be complicated to reach out to the masses.

Sandiego is a special case where we have a significantly smaller turn out for raids and protests, but produce some of the highest quality results and win against the church. Also with the small group, we have an intimacy that nobody really gets. We have our raids and protests down to an art. And the communication between SD anons is probably one of the best communicated groups in the World.

Basically SD anons know who's who, but yet still never let their guard down. We welcome all new members who wish to join us, and still are cautious to spys. We know who attends the flashraids, and plan accordingly, fake or not. Anonagi tested it out with this raid, and it worked perfectly.

Even if they dont buy into a raid that is fake, oh well. its not like anything was lost. The scilons still probably pissed their pants and wasted time freaking out and i bet 9 times out of 10 they will crack under the pressure of not knowing and close up shop.

I am proud to be a member of the SanDiego branch of Anonymous, and consider it to be one of the greatest branches of Anon in the World, and i hope that all Sandiego lurkers who have thought about joining us but are reluctant, to take a second and realize that joining us in the protest against Scientology will produce some of the most noble and rewarding experiences that you give your time.

I just wanted to say to all the members that ive gotten to know over the past few months through the protests, raids, and internets, that you guys are the best, and i know i come off as kind of a wild and crazy anon, but when it gets down to it, im at these raids for two reasons: Lulz, and ultimately the idea that what we are doing is just and hopefully one day we can end this false-religion known as Scientology.

just my 2 cents. Very Happy

Last edited by Anonagi on Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Personal info removed)
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED   ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:17 am

Roflcptr wrote:
and i know i come off as kind of a wild and crazy anon
You can't "come off" as something if it's true. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED   ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED Empty

Back to top Go down

ATTENTION SAN DIEGO CoS: YOU HAVE BEEN TROLLED
Page 1 of 1