San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the bearded one and other random wisdom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

the bearded one and other random wisdom Empty
PostSubject: the bearded one and other random wisdom   the bearded one and other random wisdom EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 4:02 am

speaks with 75 years of Xenu wisdom

Xenu TV

i had no idea the level of radicality some /b/tards took this shit.... good to hear that the SD branch is doing so well and respectfully
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: the bearded one and other random wisdom   the bearded one and other random wisdom EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 1:11 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonagi
Admin
Admin
Anonagi

PostSubject: Re: the bearded one and other random wisdom   the bearded one and other random wisdom EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 1:57 pm

I love your enthusiasm but try to lurk a little more Smile The WBM vid is from back in January and the ENG situation has been over for weeks afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.sandiegoanon.com/
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: the bearded one and other random wisdom   the bearded one and other random wisdom EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 11:39 pm

after asking permission and informing the owner of this channel 13Heathens that our site is being watched hes allowed me to link to his videos. he has done a great job of bringing out alot of great points and quotes in Science of Survival and Scientology History of Man. if your far too lazy to go out and read the books or want to know a basic understanding before picking up the books, 13Heathens does a great job. his humor makes it worth while in my opinion including the MANY "WTF" moments.
on a second note. for ze Scientologists. in the response i got back from him he says this
"I've been trying to find so much as ONE scilon that's willing to discuss the issues within the videos- without trolling - so them watching is certainly no problem."
he talks about this more in most of the videos so its not hard to miss his reasons for saying this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: the bearded one and other random wisdom   the bearded one and other random wisdom EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 2:32 am

Sounds like a deal, Mr. Anonagi...

forgive my nubness and thank you sir... may i have another...

<---- im just a scrub... yes, im only a scrub... and im sitting here because im a nub... and its a long long journey to the door of the club..

dont ask what that was about... im tired and there are alot of words that end with "ub" ive realized
Back to top Go down
gargy
OT 6
gargy

PostSubject: Re: the bearded one and other random wisdom   the bearded one and other random wisdom EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 9:01 am

Speaking of random wisdom: check out this blog
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com, it's written by an ex-scilon, who coincidently spent some time at the SD org. I think you'll find some articulate discussion of the nuttiness that is the "church" of $cientology.
Back to top Go down
http://askthescientologist.blogspot.com
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: the bearded one and other random wisdom   the bearded one and other random wisdom EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 11:54 pm

Randomness:

this made me ROFL.... hard

LOLLERS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the bearded one and other random wisdom   the bearded one and other random wisdom Empty

Back to top Go down

the bearded one and other random wisdom
Page 1 of 1