San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Random Happenings

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

Random Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Random Happenings   Random Happenings EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:59 pm

Last night after i discovered my keys in that picture i went out for late night snackage with a friend of mine and told her the story about my keys... asking first if she was a scientologist, lol... she was taken aback and said no, but i have a story for you...

turns out her and her family are all EX $cilons... with information about the san diego org...

she also tells me about her older brother who moved to LA and still lives there under the church and whom hates his SD family because they left. (gotta love disconnection)...

but she knows names... she knows the building.. and has told me stories reguarding her childhood in the org and the basic overview (of what she can at least remember)

they have pictures of volcanoes on the walls.... they have a painting of a bridge on the second story against a whole side of a wall..

there are large halls for these gatherings to describe how scientology saved their lives as well as a large metal L'RON hubbard statue that supposedly everyone raises their fists and says 'OI OI OI' to after every person's stories..... are they australian now?

alot more will be updated over time... but she is very welcoming to our cause esp. with her brother and past experiences with her old life.

FTP

that was my interesting story of the day
Back to top Go down
A Noun? A Miss!
OT 6
A Noun? A Miss!

Random Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Happenings   Random Happenings EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 12:31 am

Hmmmmm... could be an interesting source to milk for information. Not sure what we could get or how we could use it--will have to sleep on it.

CAVEAT: I wouldn't be surprised if the skin jobs have a lot of dirt on her and hers. Care would have to be taken to protect her as a source AND protect you FTP as a connection to that source who could be namefagged assuming the OSA goes dragnet on people with SD connections who blew.
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

Random Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Happenings   Random Happenings EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 12:39 am

trust me, this has all be discussed... the family is intrigued to know about anonymous and im intrigued to know about their story as well...

theyre as afraid as i am about the dangers of scientology, since they know them firsthand

but im getting an interview q&a date set up... will NOT have video due to risks... but audio segments might be available later on

FTP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Happenings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Happenings   Random Happenings Empty

Back to top Go down

Random Happenings
Page 1 of 1