San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gather information on all CoS trials

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

Gather information on all CoS trials Empty
PostSubject: Gather information on all CoS trials   Gather information on all CoS trials EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 2:33 pm

You know those lawsuits that CoS has been trying to hide up and such?

Well, I realized something: I work in a law offifce.. I can pull up and get copies of any and all documents relating to a case that can't be gotten a hold of unless an attorney or working for a law firm [any document filed with courts with the exception of those labeled as classified, sealed or ongoing trials].

I pulled up the decision of one case from 1969 [Gene Allard v. Church Of Scientology]- Damn. It's about how he was Fair Gamed after he blew and about his time in the Sea Org. The second paragraph after the initial timeframe of introduction mentions the Fair Game policy and billion year contract. Points out that he was framed for grand theft (taking $5,000 or so in Swiss francs) [56 Cal.App.3d 444
Another interesting note: When the plantiff's attorney commented on the FG policy being cruel and such CoS's attorney objected calling it "religous persecution"--- Admiting that it's a CoS policy! I need to find more recent cases with such a thing.. or admitting other things

That particular case I can find information about online, but I googled 6 more out of the list and could find nothing.

Names and numbers of specific exhibits, motions or declarations from trials would definently help those skeptical who can look it up on their own as decisions and things. Plus would make a nice dox pack. If they try and deny it, it's on record and a footbullet. If they don't, ammo for us to use.

Should I do it? I will have time as I'll be working very little for the next few weeks.

Last edited by scarletbanner on Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Gather information on all CoS trials   Gather information on all CoS trials EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 2:41 pm

DO IT FAGGOT

I'd like to read over it, at least. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
For_the_People
CLEAR
For_the_People

PostSubject: Re: Gather information on all CoS trials   Gather information on all CoS trials EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:55 pm

dude.. im totally intrigued, scarlet... lets get that shit
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: Gather information on all CoS trials   Gather information on all CoS trials EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:49 pm

scarletbanner wrote:
You know those lawsuits that CoS has been trying to hide up and such?

Well, I realized something: I work in a law offifce.. I can pull up and get copies of any and all documents relating to a case that can't be gotten a hold of unless an attorney or working for a law firm [any document filed with courts with the exception of those labeled as classified, sealed or ongoing trials].

I pulled up the decision of one case from 1969 [Gene Allard v. Church Of Scientology]- Damn. It's about how he was Fair Gamed after he blew and about his time in the Sea Org. The second paragraph after the initial timeframe of introduction mentions the Fair Game policy and billion year contract. Points out that he was framed for grand theft (taking $5,000 or so in Swiss francs) [56 Cal.App.3d 444
Another interesting note: When the plantiff's attorney commented on the FG policy being cruel and such CoS's attorney objected calling it "religous persecution"--- Admiting that it's a CoS policy! I need to find more recent cases with such a thing.. or admitting other things

That particular case I can find information about online, but I googled 6 more out of the list and could find nothing.

Names and numbers of specific exhibits, motions or declarations from trials would definently help those skeptical who can look it up on their own as decisions and things. Plus would make a nice dox pack. If they try and deny it, it's on record and a footbullet. If they don't, ammo for us to use.

Should I do it? I will have time as I'll be working very little for the next few weeks.

I warn you to be very carefull, and place doc on enturb for cross reference first before slapping them up here, we know the skinjobs love to read.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Gather information on all CoS trials   Gather information on all CoS trials EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 2:15 am

Anon Char wrote:
I warn you to be very carefull, and place doc on enturb for cross reference first before slapping them up here, we know the skinjobs love to read.
Of course. Anyways, don't worry: I already have a system worked out with checks and such.
Anyways, it's perfectly legal what I'll be doing.

<This message will self-destruct>
Back to top Go down
annonilate
OT 5
annonilate

PostSubject: Re: Gather information on all CoS trials   Gather information on all CoS trials EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 7:13 pm

A non-anon sympathizer sent me http://www.villagevoice.com/news/0826,Scientologys-Cru,487758,2.html/full which is almost certainly on Enturb, but is good reading anyway.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Gather information on all CoS trials   Gather information on all CoS trials EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 10:42 pm

About the police/incident report from the 27th:
I can't get a copy of it unless we're legally represnting someone on possibility of a suit as it's still recent. It has to lapse for a certain period of time before I can get it from other channels.
I asked all this of a former police lieutenant and SWAT officer we've represented before. I believe the days were or 90 or 120 or so, if I remember correctly? And even then he said it's "iffy" and generally the request just gets shoved into a pile and sits there for months.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: Gather information on all CoS trials   Gather information on all CoS trials EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 10:51 pm

Trial info is still accessible, right?
That's a shame, but my friend comes back from [ENTER COUNTRY HERE] on Wednesday and I can ask her to ask her brother what was up that day. A lot less official than a police report, but still something.

I'm just interested in those court cases a lot a lot a lot.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: Gather information on all CoS trials   Gather information on all CoS trials EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 10:58 pm

ANONdur wrote:
Trial info is still accessible, right?
That's a shame, but my friend comes back from [ENTER COUNTRY HERE] on Wednesday and I can ask her to ask her brother what was up that day. A lot less official than a police report, but still something.

I'm just interested in those court cases a lot a lot a lot.
Court cases, yes,.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gather information on all CoS trials   Gather information on all CoS trials Empty

Back to top Go down

Gather information on all CoS trials
Page 1 of 1