San Diego Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization and information about protests against the Church of Scientology in San Diego

HomeHome  PortalPortal  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid

Go down 
+14
xenubarb
dnb
TVwheels
FawkesayFawkes
Daft
ANONdur
anonsoldier
A Noun? A Miss!
Char Aznable
For_the_People
Zen
scarletbanner
RandomFaceInCrowd
Roflcptr
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FawkesayFawkes
OT 2

TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:55 pm

I figure this is a good opportunity to experience a protest on a smaller level than that of the 12th, so I will arrive as /b/ackup after work. I will be accompanied by water and munchies.
Back to top Go down
TVwheels
OT 4

PostSubject: Xenu Barb has an E meter!!   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 1:36 pm

Hey Guys,

XenuBarb has an old e-meter (genuine article purchased from E-Bay), don't know if she's planning on attending yet, but contact her about that, I'm sure she'll lend it to a Supreme Caretakr!!

Peggy Sue
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 4:29 pm

I'm going for sure.
Back to top Go down
ANONdur
CLEAR
ANONdur

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:06 pm

MOAR THAN 24 HOURS CHECK THE OFFICIAL POST
Back to top Go down
dnb
OT 1

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 10:22 am

count me in, im not sure the exact time i'll be there.

grr, actually dont know if i can make it now

Last edited by dnb on Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
anonsoldier
BIGGEST BALLS ON THE PLANET

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 1:15 pm

I'm still seeing no resolution to the bathroom issue. The closest location to my knowledge that may have public restrooms is Horton Plaza and that's a bit of a hike.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 3:24 pm

anonsoldier wrote:
I'm still seeing no resolution to the bathroom issue. The closest location to my knowledge that may have public restrooms is Horton Plaza and that's a bit of a hike.
Homeless shelters? Fast food places? The fountain in front of Horton Plaza like homeless men?
Back to top Go down
http://sandiegoan.on.nimp.org
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 4:27 pm

Concourse is supposed to have a 24/7 public bathroom. We can ax those homeless guys around the corner from the org. (yeah, it's pretty obvious they urinate on the street, but I haven't seen Poo Mountain yet, so...

Let's check it out tomorrow during one of our treks up the hill or down, shall we?
Back to top Go down
Daft
CLEAR
Daft

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 6:06 pm

I'll bring a bucket, just in case...
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 12:16 am

I will be making a cameo appearence to drop off a stereo (extra batteries included) and party for 5 minutes or so before I leave. Expect me around 12 am.

Hooray!

Last edited by scarletbanner on Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roflcptr
**BANNED**

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 8:48 am

ATTENTION: Zen

PLEASE BRING PARTYVAN TARP.
Back to top Go down
Zen
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Zen

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 9:01 am

Roflcptr wrote:
ATTENTION: Zen

PLEASE BRING PARTYVAN TARP.

David had already requested this from me a few days ago in PMs, so consider it done.
Back to top Go down
FawkesayFawkes
OT 2

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 9:09 am

Lulz, grats anon got on the first call of the Mikey show to plug today, internetz to you sir. However they kinda tore your arguement down a bit, but plugs a plug.
Back to top Go down
EpicFawkesGuy
OT 8
EpicFawkesGuy

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 10:16 am

Hey guys I still haven't left yet, so yeah I'm a latefag.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 10:47 am

FawkesayFawkes wrote:
Lulz, grats anon got on the first call of the Mikey show to plug today, internetz to you sir. However they kinda tore your arguement down a bit, but plugs a plug.
Nice. How'd they tear the arguement down? Details later.

Hm. Possibly dox drop the show's email with the gold packet?
Who would be better to contact: Michael Savage, Rush Limbaugh. (I personally DESPISE both of them, but just mention forced abortions, goverment infiltration and LRH Jr's claim that his father sold information to the KGB and you should be good to go.)

Very offtopic: I need to put the SUper Mario Brothers Super Show themes on a CD (among other things).

Last edited by scarletbanner on Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FawkesayFawkes
OT 2

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 11:32 am

They cornered anon after anon stated that anon's rage was first sparked by the Tom Cruise video being pulled off the internet due to copyright infringement. They said, well how is that wrong? They have copyrighted material, why is it wrong to remove something that they own?

Anon said something about the book of dianetics actually referring to not owning copyrighted material concerning the cult, but didn't have the exact quote so they didn't think he knew what he was talking about.

And I don't think they would have liked the arguement, "They are fucking around in our internet, fuck that." if Anon had used it haha. Nevertheless the information of the protest was put out there, the fact that Mikey tore down another debate is no surprise. It's what he does best so all kudoz to anon for the plug, see you guys later tonight!
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 11:57 am

FawkesayFawkes wrote:
They cornered anon after anon stated that anon's rage was first sparked by the Tom Cruise video being pulled off the internet due to copyright infringement. They said, well how is that wrong? They have copyrighted material, why is it wrong to remove something that they own?

Anon said something about the book of dianetics actually referring to not owning copyrighted material concerning the cult, but didn't have the exact quote so they didn't think he knew what he was talking about.

And I don't think they would have liked the arguement, "They are fucking around in our internet, fuck that." if Anon had used it haha. Nevertheless the information of the protest was put out there, the fact that Mikey tore down another debate is no surprise. It's what he does best so all kudoz to anon for the plug, see you guys later tonight!
Better arguement:

The Church Of Scientology asked the video to be pulled. Here's the problem.. The Church Of Scientology is not the legal copyright holder of neither the video nor the Scientology symbols. The Religous Spirital Technology or whatever the fuck owns the rights. CoS pulled it, not RTS.. why? An attempt to censor materials made for it, but not owned by it. What don't they want us to know? Why so secrative?

This sparked an investigation by Anonymous who discovered things cruel and corrupt. Anon has since made it as a primary target to educate the public about the dangers of the organization. etc., etc.

That anon needed to tie it all togather. That's a key factor. Tie it all togather so people don't think we're only doing this to be anti-copyright. Link the nerd rage with the human rage, a stepping stone.

Last edited by scarletbanner on Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 11:58 am

im running a bit late. trying to find a ride down there. ill be there before 1pm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 12:19 pm

(double post)

Last edited by scarletbanner on Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RandomFaceInCrowd
CLEAR
RandomFaceInCrowd

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:00 pm

leaving at 12:30. ill be there before 1. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.kevdo.com/lipbalm/history.html
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 3:13 pm

I'm feeling kinda ill so I might not make it down. I'm gonna take a nap, see if I feel better later. Must've been something I ate.

Are the barriers up today? Watch for a "surprise guest" later on.
Back to top Go down
tofuman
CLEAR
tofuman

Location : on the freewinds trying to save everyone from blue asbestos

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 3:14 pm

Good luck and be careful guys.
Back to top Go down
scarletbanner
CLEAR
scarletbanner

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 5:14 pm

xenubarb wrote:
I'm feeling kinda ill so I might not make it down. I'm gonna take a nap, see if I feel better later. Must've been something I ate.

Yes, they are. I made a cameo around 1 pm.

We also have the Magic Wog Bus, plus two stereos for different sides of the street marching and such.

Anons almost got arrested earlier. (thoguh I wasn't there.. want details? you may have to wait)
Back to top Go down
xenubarb
CLEAR
xenubarb

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 5:41 pm

AIGHT!

I got better. Me and Lori are coming...expect us!
Back to top Go down
Char Aznable
Wog Squad
Wog Squad
Char Aznable

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 11:19 pm

scarletbanner wrote:
xenubarb wrote:

Yes, they are. I made a cameo around 1 pm.

We also have the Magic Wog Bus, plus two stereos for different sides of the street marching and such.

Anons almost got arrested earlier. (thoguh I wasn't there.. want details? you may have to wait)

Details as soon as possible, thankfully you where not arrested, details sound very sketchy but at most I hear soemthing about demasking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid   TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

TWENTY-FOUR (24) HOUR FlashRaid
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next